Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I'm just happy that I got Estelle back, I was soooo bummed when I lost my game progress and lost her.

20f6q0n.png

Here's a picture of Star and Estelle getting ready to go to the zoo! I need to make one with Estelle and Jareth together now :)
    OMG I love the pic of your doll and her daughter bonding. Glu parents wants more interaction with their children. Glu you all should be taking down notes and making changes to improve this game. Glu is not even listening to players requests smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'm so jealous of your picture, Pandamoo--this makes me want a new avatar picture. I will be right back..

LOL and I changed mine to show my babies like your old one did! Though I want to know why it's so grainy and low rez... annoying.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    LOL and I changed mine to show my babies like your old one did!
    XD They look comfy in your picture.
  • Options
    Finally after all of the arguments and disagreements, Carol Davida and Jack has made major improvements on their relationship. They were so excited that they wanted to share the news and announced it on the forums. Carol Davida gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Quintrell Knight Farmer. Their son was born on September 15, 2015 on 2:27 a.m.
    sww904.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Finally after all of the arguments and disagreements, Carol Davida and Jack has made major improvements on their relationship. They were so excited that they wanted to share the news and announced it on the forums. Carol Davida gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Quintrell Knight Farmer. Their son was born on September 15, 2015 on 2:27 a.m.
    sww904.jpg
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy!
    Thank you. I can't wait to see your second baby with your current hubby. Your firstborn child needs to have a stepfather so I'm hoping that your doll and her hubby can stay together as a happy family just for the kids. I hope that my doll has a girl as her second child. If not then that's fine.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thank you. I can't wait to see your second baby with your current hubby. Your firstborn child needs to have a stepfather so I'm hoping that your doll and her hubby can stay together as a happy family just for the kids. I hope that my doll has a girl as her second child. If not then that's fine.
    Same, I hope I can get a baby girl. If not that's fine. I hope she or he looks like my hubby. I want to stay together as long as I can, but only time can tell. I never really like commitment in this game.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    sww904.jpg

Oh my gosh YAY! Haha, he looks so much like my in-game daughter and son XD
  • Options
    Same, I hope I can get a baby girl. If not that's fine. I hope she or he looks like my hubby. I want to stay together as long as I can, but only time can tell. I never really like commitment in this game.
    The features on my game are quite surprising. My doll's son looks just like his mother. I wonder if my doll's second child will end up looking like his/her mother or father. I saw some player's babies had both of their parents features.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Quintrell Knight Farmer is a great looking little Baby! You can't say no to those eyes. Congratulations, lovely family.

And Mauve, you are doing the baby through dating your SO? If that's the case, I have a tip. I have always seen the baby take the hair and skin color of your character at the time your game says Yes, let's have a baby. So, if it's your first, when you know your next date will put you at 12,000 (or 15,000 for a 2nd child) make your hair and skin color what you'd like the baby to have, except for the Blue or pink hair.

I'm not saying it's always going to happen, I have just never seen it any other way. My findings have nothing to do with eye color. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm just happy that I got Estelle back, I was soooo bummed when I lost my game progress and lost her.

Here's a picture of Star and Estelle getting ready to go to the zoo! I need to make one with Estelle and Jareth together now :)

What a lovely shot. I'm glad you got all straightened out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my gosh YAY! Haha, he looks so much like my in-game daughter and son XD

Can I see the pics of your doll's children then please? If we were playing on the same platform, our kids could be playmates if Glu had allowed players to have play dates.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The little guy didn't want to get his hair cut...
    image.jpg1_zpsskgutbr6.jpg
  • Options
    Oh Quintrell Knight Farmer is a great looking little Baby! You can't say no to those eyes. Congratulations, lovely family.

And Mauve, you are doing the baby through dating your SO? If that's the case, I have a tip. I have always seen the baby take the hair and skin color of your character at the time your game says Yes, let's have a baby. So, if it's your first, when you know your next date will put you at 12,000 (or 15,000 for a 2nd child) make your hair and skin color what you'd like the baby to have, except for the Blue or pink hair.

I'm not saying it's always going to happen, I have just never seen it any other way. My findings have nothing to do with eye color. :)
    Oh yeah, I was planning on doing that from the gecko with my first hubby. I grew impatient so here I am now. I think I'm going to keep him. Maybe they'll add a third kid (unlikely)? Not sure, but I'll wait it out a few months. I'm not a huge fan of an old number of kids, but I would like to keep trying until I get a girl.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I remember the first time the baby update came out. I was so scared of marrying someone with blue or pink hair because I thought my baby would inherit the odd hair colors so I dumped them. Not saying you should now ;)
  • Options

Thanks Koko. Yes my doll loves taking family photos to capture that Kodak moment 👪
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I remember the first time the baby update came out. I was so scared of marrying someone with blue or pink hair because I thought my baby would inherit the odd hair colors so I dumped them. Not saying you should now ;)

My doll dumped her first ex hubby and he's a redhead. She was afraid that her kid will ended up having red hair. But my doll never dated a bluish or pinkish hair guy because their hair color looked unnatural to her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The little guy didn't want to get his hair cut...
    image.jpg1_zpsskgutbr6.jpg

Aww...they're so adorable! My doll's son and your doll's son could be twins.👬
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Aww...they're so adorable! My doll's son and your doll's son could be twins.��
    XD I hope I don't have the wrong child after a play date
  • Options
    XD I hope I don't have the wrong child after a play date
    Now my doll and her hubby are aiming to have a second baby. I'm looking for more boys names online because I'm not sure if my doll will end up having another boy since natural birth is random on this game just like in real life.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    When I was looking for a name I literally just went to babynames.com Lol
  • Options
    When I was looking for a name I literally just went to babynames.com Lol

Yeah I do the same thing too. I usually search for baby names on websites.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Made it to the 6k mark. Only 9k to go…
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Made it to the 6k mark. Only 9k to go…

You can do it! And you have to reach 15k for the second baby? I thought it would still be 12k since it's a different person but I guess not.
  • Options
    You can do it! And you have to reach 15k for the second baby? I thought it would still be 12k since it's a different person but I guess not.
    I hope so! That would be great! But I thought you have to go the full 15k since 12 isn't the max anymore.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I hope so! That would be great! But I thought you have to go the full 15k since 12 isn't the max anymore.

Time will only tell at this point Lol
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    for my second in game baby i had to reach 15k

Time will only tell at this point Lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Is it bad that I constantly forget about my doll's baby girls ?? I pay them a visit like once in every two weeks but that's it...

Here are Ivory and Hazel (my photoshop nonexistent skills won't let me get rid of the nanny, I really hope we can get the husband back)
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-19-01-15_zpsdcyinl1u_edit_1442423126085.png_zpsbgfpjyik.jpeg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Is it bad that I constantly forget about my doll's baby girls ?? I pay them a visit like once in every two weeks but that's it...

Here are Ivory and Hazel (my photoshop nonexistent skills won't let me get rid of the nanny, I really hope we can get the husband back)
    Screenshot_2015-09-16-19-01-15_zpsdcyinl1u_edit_1442423126085.png_zpsbgfpjyik.jpeg

I'm like 400 points away from baby 2.0 (yaayy I love those babies!). How did you get a nanny?, is it like something that comes with baby #2?. I have to say I feel a little stupid when this babies are involved...everyday I enter the game to enjoy a few moments of cuteness and see if Facebook is being a good mom (I live her on the nursery every time I close the game...if I remember). Android is not a dad yet but he's getting married this week if I can help him, and then we're going for it lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    My doll was so sad when she entered inside of her son's nursery room because it looked so empty. So since she's a good mom, she only bought two decorations for now since I'm too embarrassed to post her financial situation on this thread lol.
    tmp_4396_Screenshot_2015_09_16_13_44_56_16711765.png
    image host
    I'm gonna save the rest of my kstars to buy the rest of the decorations during the V.I.P event since it will be more worth it to me. So I calculated and I will spend around 80 kstars to finish furnishing my doll's son nursery room. I want the nursery room to look unisex since I'm unsure about the natural birth of my doll's second baby gender.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.