Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Vats. You and Bort make a wonderful couple.

Holly is doing a little something special for Kim's birthday. She offered to take the load off and I thank her for this.

I found out I have to go have another MRI. I don't see the point. I'm not doing another surgery, I had headaches for 6 months from the anesthesia. And no one warned about scar tissue bringing pain back. But heaven forbid a doctor's office decides you're a 'problem' patient. So, they want another MRI, I can do an hour in the tube no problem.

And Vats, thank you. After you said taking out Google Play, I googled around, found instructions to clear the channels, and ......My games see each other as they are again. I was so tired of the pirate with the glasses.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy Anniversary, Vasts & Bort! :D

Vats is looking fine! And I wish I had those shoes you guys are wearing. Past event item?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Anniversary to Vats and Bort!

I think Vats just isn't too happy with no one attending the ceremony :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    We could add them? I think it's great thaat your doll is still married. same thing with AppleP. Mr F says such sweet things AppleP is afraid she wouldn't get that with another spouse. Is Bort a talker? Neither of my androids do that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you guys!

Raise your glass DMV is time for celebration!

Koko glad you managed to put the twins on track, Bort is definitely a talker <3, I'm sure you can go for that MRI, we don't play with health, I'm hoping that everything happen in the best possible way to you!

Charli
    definitely the shoes are from an event, but of course I can't remember which one :p

Nai, you're probably right that time Vats only had 3 friends Kim, Simon and Maria and none of them attended! Fortunately for Vats now he knows the incredible people on this forum!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Nai, you're probably right that time Vats only had 3 friends Kim, Simon and Maria and none of them attended! Fortunately for Vats now he knows the incredible people on this forum!

Perhaps it's time to renew your vows so that we can all attend?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    You know Holly I was thinking about that, maybe in a future update!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That would be great fun. Oh, can you imagine Napa with all the lovely decorations we all bought for the weekend? I'd like to go back, see if they were all there. Napa would be lovely for a renewal of vows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congrats Vats on staying married for so long! That has to be like 5 years in KKH time, right? Sometimes I think of kkh time like "dog years" lol. You guys make a beautiful couple <3

& Koko, I agree with Vats. Take care of yourself & health first. Hope everything goes well, love.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Congratulations Vats! Hope you've got a nice, sultry night planned out - just make sure that it includes a chunk of time to celebrate Kim's birthday!

Absolute scorcher here today, we've had thunderstorms all afternoon but it's so hot and muggy, I am officially brain dead from hearing cranky, crying now babies. Wish I had some anniversary love to keep me occupied :)

Koko, hope everything goes well, whichever medical path you go down. Having an ongoing issue absolutely sucks, but at least you get quality time with your family looking after you! And you've always got your pseudo-family here to help take your mind off things.

Time for a nice glass of wine, I think - nearly 7.00pm and it's still so hot!!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I found out I have to go have another MRI. I don't see the point. I'm not doing another surgery, I had headaches for 6 months from the anesthesia. And no one warned about scar tissue bringing pain back. But heaven forbid a doctor's office decides you're a 'problem' patient. So, they want another MRI, I can do an hour in the tube no problem .

Do you have an "open MRI" in your area? My Mom had her MRI done in that because she could not handle the tube. It was a lot more comfortable.
    It is pretty frustrating to go through tests that you don't want. Hopefully they won't find anything troubling.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm so happy for them. I'm sure this was the wake up call he needed :) He'll be staying with her and Rob once he starts physical therapy too #PositiveVibes

PhotoGrid_1445452066026_zpsx9c42rlx.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm so happy for them. I'm sure this was the wake up call he needed :) He'll be staying with her and Rob once he starts physical therapy too #PositiveVibes

PhotoGrid_1445452066026_zpsx9c42rlx.jpg

I guess that they were meant to be together then. Khloe is still in love with Lamar.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks Eselle and Honey!

I know how it feels the thunderstorms, right now it's happening one outside and there's been like this for months now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Belated anniversary wishes to you Vats and Bort :)

Virtual hugs to you Koko, thinking of you.

Honey, I love how you made me visualise having a glass of wine sat out in the evening sun :) I wish I lived in Australia, the weather is rubbish in the uk. Aww, I bet you have your hands full with twins but I bet they're so cute.

I'm happy for Lamar and Khloe, I hope this news is definitely for real! They always seemed like such a lovely and genuine couple. Maybe it's been an eye opener for Lamar.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thank you Amy!

Not only you are late, Vats couldn't go to the celebration dinner with Bort due to the problem with Android, now possibly Bort&Vats is no more sadly ... :(

Ok I need advice, if Bort dump Vats I can reset their relationship and start from scratch, if I do that all the clothes I bought for Bort will also be lost or only the relationship points?

I don't care much about the relationship points cause they are maximized and get some k-stars for each new level isn't exactly bad, but losing the clothing is another story ...

Has anyone ever experienced this?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Oh no! I'm sorry :( that's sad. I really hope something can be done to fix it.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Vats, it's Bort a NPC?

Andriod player
  • Options
    Yeah DMV, have any advice?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Let me rekindle a relationship with my ex NPC and I'll let you know if the clothes are still in the wardrobe

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    TkxJwdp.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Honey, I love how you made me visualise having a glass of wine sat out in the evening sun :) I wish I lived in Australia, the weather is rubbish in the uk. Aww, I bet you have your hands full with twins but I bet they're so cute.

Thanks Amy, glad I was descriptive enough ;) there's nothing better than a cold glass of something when it's so muggy! Definitely have my hands full, but I wouldn't change it for the world. The girls are cute, but they know it! I just had a friend here to try on some dresses to borrow and she brought her little boy with her, same age as the girls. Watching their fascination with another baby around made my morning, Lilah trying to copy Lucas's crawl was so cute!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Thank you Amy!

Not only you are late, Vats couldn't go to the celebration dinner with Bort due to the problem with Android, now possibly Bort&Vats is no more sadly ... :(

Ok I need advice, if Bort dump Vats I can reset their relationship and start from scratch, if I do that all the clothes I bought for Bort will also be lost or only the relationship points?

I don't care much about the relationship points cause they are maximized and get some k-stars for each new level isn't exactly bad, but losing the clothing is another story ...

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Vats, breaking up doesn't reset your relationship. As long as you haven't dumped and restarted your game, when you pay the make up fee, or ransom to rekindle....your relationship points pick up where you left off. It's like a time out with the only drawback being the stars you pay to make up.

Kokolo and Z got married because of a pink dress. Kokolo gave it to z, and a romance was born. Had the dress been black they would have been friends. Anyway, 3 husbands later I had the games make up, so I could have both games in each house and the relationships picked up where they'd left off. I don't recall if we had to marry again, but the points and clothes I had given them from the other games were all intact. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    If you're maxed out can you get back together after a break up? Just not remarried still, right?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    DMV, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    TkxJwdp.gif

Anything for you Vats ... Just hold tight . I haven't forgotten about you. I normally run into 3 of my ex NPC hubby's daily that I've purchased wardrobe items for. Of course when I need their good for nothing a$$ they're no where to be found. Give me a day or two. I'll have something for u homie!

I'll PM you the deets :)

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    3 updates and the game still crashing! Now I'm worried. What if something actually went wrong with the game and we won't be able to play again till v4.2 :eek:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    If you're maxed out can you get back together after a break up? Just not remarried still, right?

Pretty sure it's one ceremony per spouse. You can 'divorce' Tom, marry Joe, then reconcile with Tom and once you pay the stars, you're married again, or engaged again.....or just dating again according to where the relationship was when you break up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Take your time DMV, cause until Glu fix the things may take a while!

Koko thanks for the details, now I just need to find out about the clothes when we reset the points, cause I won't pay k-stars for an error that wasn't mine.

Charli, noooooooo... they're working on it, let's stay positive... I'm sure that any moment Glu staff will PM me and give me the opportunity to buy Brad Pitt's hair to make up this situation, ok I'm not being positive maybe just deluded:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats check your PMs please :)

Andriod player
  • Options
    Vats, I love your delusion. I'm hoping you get that note from them, along with a gift of that hair on your game. No gift box, no earning, no nothing. Now THAT is a gift box. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary