Options

Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

Comments

• Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Honey!

Did you have finished all three gigs? What is the name of the third one?

I have something in my mind ...

I'm crammed with gigs to do, the last time I had something like that was probably last year!

Finally I got ToC part 3, don't you guys have fun with Simon's monologues? It's one of my favorite parts of the game!

Today I reached level 42! I repeat 42, I feel it's taking less and less to level up lately or maybe I'm playing with a lot intensity lol

I cannot for the life of me remember Vats, as I rarely look at the gig names - but it was named as a precious gem - I want to say 'The Ruby'? My theory was that if you went with the safe options that the studio exec was offering you'd end up with a mediocre trilogy, so I stuck with the directors vision and it worked.

What's the highest level you can get to these days? And congrats on getting to 42, that's a lot of game play!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Congrats on level 42 Vats!!!!!! I'm right behind you :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wait...how many levels does this game has? I'm so far behind on my game and it takes me forever to level up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Wait...how many levels does this game has? I'm so far behind on my game and it takes me forever to level up.

I was wondering the same...I reached level 41 today, but what's the highest level?

Congrats Vats on L.42!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    I was wondering the same...I reached level 41 today, but what's the highest level?

Congrats Vats on L.42!

I'm on level 34 on my game but the level bar moves so slowly that it usually looks like it's stuck. Glu should start changing that so we can level up faster.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Gladly 😙 #JobPerks lol

PhotoGrid_1444958316960_zpssrgylloe.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I was at max level before the update and leveled up to level 43 after the update, so I'm assuming 43 is the highest level at the moment.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I was at max level before the update and leveled up to level 43 after the update, so I'm assuming 43 is the highest level at the moment.

Oh OK thanks for the info. Wow it's gonna take me forever to reach up to level 43.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    I cannot for the life of me remember Vats, as I rarely look at the gig names - but it was named as a precious gem - I want to say 'The Ruby'?

Hm if was 'The Ruby', what I have in my mind is confirmed, that story line can be a reference to Pokémon's games!!!!!

And thanks Honey, DMV and littledollz!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Just noticed I have the same bag in my wardrobe twice... So weird

I wonder if I'm missing a bag or if it's just a duplicate...

PhotoGrid_1445018166915_zpshnufdche.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Just noticed I have the same bad in my wardrobe twice... So weird

I have the bag x2 as well! Its wierd
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    So did you guys notice that now it's possible to try clothes on our SO? Much better now, great addition!
    dg3oc55.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So did you guys notice that now it's possible to try clothes on our SO? Much better now, great addition!
    dg3oc55.png?1

Cool! Thank goodness that Glu listened to our requests so that we can try on clothes on our spouses.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    There's a glitch too for when you're trying clothes on NPCs... Well I won't be saying it here but it's a really good one. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts

So do I...
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Give me one please since you ladies have extras.
    PM to add
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Me too! I don't really like carrying bags in this game but I really like that one.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    What?

Screenshot_2015_10_17_18_48_15.png
  • Options

That's a very weird glitch for sure!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    Did anyone get the new orleans photobooth?
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Thank gosh, not all of Glu glitches are destructive :D
    Anyone knows how long will the Halloween outfits last in our wardrobe ? I want to wait for the next VIP event to spend kstars on the Wednesday Addams outfit :P
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin for what I can remember from last year, the outfits were available for a limited time and there were special gift boxes for about a week that had those outfits between the options, maybe was the firefighter and the vampire teeth for guys I'm waiting to see if we'll gonna have those boxes this year!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    JustinM wrote: »
    Did anyone get the new orleans photobooth?
    Yup you get it after you purchase the house in New Orleans.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Thank gosh, not all of Glu glitches are destructive :D
    Anyone knows how long will the Halloween outfits last in our wardrobe ? I want to wait for the next VIP event to spend kstars on the Wednesday Addams outfit :P
    I'm sure they will be gone after Halloween. I'm also trying to wait for a VIP event and if we don't have one by Halloween then I'll probably just buy the clothes then.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I had that glitch too but it's been fixed (IDk when they fixed it but they did)
  • Options
    Today I did 'ToC'part 3, so cool! And Glu promised a part 4 <3

Now I got the new 'The Stalking Dead' story line, but I'll put on hold until after Kim's birthday, cause I don't want a 12h gig to do while an event is happening and because I love to see Alvin Greene standing at the Brew Palms every time I get in!

About the 'precious trilogy', the last one was really named 'The Ruby', now I'm very inclined to believe that was a reference to Pokémon games Ruby/Saphire/Esmerald:D

I have a lot of fun when things I love are included in the game.

They should do another story line about 'Last Fantasy' game I really enjoyed that one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi guys!

The last quest of the storyline is Destinations project?

I just finished it and I dont have any more goals.

Thanks and kisses
  • Options
    is it just me or is everyone no longer receiving weekly payments from the So Chic online store?

maybe this will be fixed in a later update or maybe Glu just decided $3,000 a week was too much for us to earn.
  • Options
    is it just me or is everyone no longer receiving weekly payments from the So Chic online store?

maybe this will be fixed in a later update or maybe Glu just decided $3,000 a week was too much for us to earn.

I'm still receiving cash from So Chic online every week on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm still receiving cash from So Chic online every week on my game.

Then I guess it's just me.. I've gone three weeks in a row with no money received from so chic online.