Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    So true. I always spend way too much on Asos. ;)

Oh you really have small feet. I hope they have a great offer today. I'm a size 8 UK/41 here. I always like New Look shoes but they never fit. :/

I just bought a pair of boots from new look last week :) they're a size 3 but I wear 2 pairs of socks lol!

Do you get River Island stores in your town, or just online? They have fab shoes :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I just bought a pair of boots from new look last week :) they're a size 3 but I wear 2 pairs of socks lol!

Do you get River Island stores in your town, or just online? They have fab shoes :)
    Sadly there are so RI stores in Germany but I can order their stuff on asos. ;)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I decorated my Christmas tree last night :)
    One day, when I have my own place in the big city, I'm gonna buy the biggest tree :) I'm crazy for Christmas decorations. After summer it's my favorite time of the year :)

xaqa0w.jpg

And today was the Christmas photoshoot for my online boutique, I'm sooo happy. Hard work always pays off.

50sgso.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You are drop dead gorgeous Miss Sassy!

And I love your tree!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You are drop dead gorgeous Miss Sassy!

And I love your tree!
    Thanks Holly :))))) I love my tree too, although it's small. I'm gonna post more pics later, with my cat photobombing my shoot lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sassy, it's mini but super cute! You decorated it yourself? Oh I recall you said you something about jewelry (sorry if it's wrong I got bad memory).

Btw you look super pretty! You look different from your avatar.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sassy, it's mini but super cute! You decorated it yourself? Oh I recall you said you something about jewelry (sorry if it's wrong I got bad memory).

Btw you look super pretty! You look different from your avatar.

Yeah, I decorated it :) and the boutique it's about clothning ( t-shirts mainly, sweatshirts etc. all my design:) )
    And I think it's the light, the angle, the make up, the hairstyle that make me look slighly different from my avatar. Those selfies can be tricky lol

Here you go with and without make up, with and without tan :) those two make a great diffrence lol

fursif.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yeah, I decorated it :) and the boutique it's about clothning ( t-shirts mainly, sweatshirts etc. all my design:) )
    And I think it's the light, the angle, the make up, the hairstyle that make me look slighly different from my avatar. Those selfies can be tricky lol

Here you go with and without make up, with and without tan :) those two make a great diffrence lol

fursif.jpg

Omg Sassi you're so flawless with or without makeup on. Oh BTW I have to ask. Did you ever tried the oatmeal mask that I recommended to you?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Omg Sassi you're so flawless with or without makeup. Oh BTW I have to ask. Did you ever tried the oatmeal mask that I recommended to you?

Thanks Carol, although I can see all my flaws in those pics :) thank God for HD foundation and filters, so my face looks flawless lol

And yes, I tried it and I LOVE IT! I was going to pm you but I've been so busy and usually sneek in forums just to post some pic and read a little what you guys wrote. Thank you so, so, so much for the receipe. My face feels so refreshed after using it.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thanks Carol, although I can see all my flaws in those pics :) thank God for HD foundation and filters, so my face looks flawless lol

And yes, I tried it and I LOVE IT! I was going to pm you but I've been so busy and usually sneek in forums just to post some pic and read a little what you guys wrote. Thank you so, so, so much for the receipe. My face feels so refreshed after using it.

Yay! I'm glad that I can help. I'm happy that the oatmeal mask is working for you. I can tell that your skin looks like it's getting clear from using the oatmeal mask.

I never knew that you had an online boutique. I've created custom made designs on products before but it was such an epic failure so I quit. I wanted to try again but I wasn't making any profit selling my products online.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sassy you look nearly different in each picture. But I can totally tell by your trademark smile.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I decorated my Christmas tree last night :)
    One day, when I have my own place in the big city, I'm gonna buy the biggest tree :) I'm crazy for Christmas decorations. After summer it's my favorite time of the year :)

xaqa0w.jpg

And today was the Christmas photoshoot for my online boutique, I'm sooo happy. Hard work always pays off.

50sgso.jpg

you are so stunning! Hair, makeup, lips... Everything is just #Flawless

#SelfieGoals
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Such a pretty picture of you, Sassi :)
    As they say, your eyebrows are on fleek, well your whole makeup is. Love the red lips on you.
    I love Christmas. I already unpacked my Santa fairy lights a few weeks ago and I guess it's time to use my red lipsticks again. :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ok so...

Which online stores are you guys going mad on for Black Friday sale?

I'm browsing VS and dollskill atm.

In the past it's mostly gifts for others, or electronics, but at the moment I'm more into downsizing. So, I got a book for Kindle, that's about it. And all the splurging was in KKH. Lucky them ;)

Sassy, great pix. Congrats on your online store.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I bought an Android tablet on Black Friday so that I can start another KKH game... LOL

As for the "best" Black Friday stores, I know a lot of people rely on Walmart, Target, Kohls, and Best Buy. My Mom loves Macy's Black Friday sales.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    - More private messages storage please ;)

Thanks!

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. So I thought that my post fit on this thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I bought an Android tablet on Black Friday so that I can start another KKH game... LOL

As for the "best" Black Friday stores, I know a lot of people rely on Walmart, Target, Kohls, and Best Buy. My Mom loves Macy's Black Friday sales.

I hope it is OK to say this here but anyone considering ordering through some of the big box stores, might want to google about the online hacking first. I speak from experience in 2 of those cases & it's not fun. I have not heard anything about Macy's or Kohls, though.

One of those has been hacked repeatedly, and they never seem to lift a finger to stop it. Sparing the long story, but trust.

I like Amazon, it seems to keep on top of its security. In person might be another story; but BF has gotten too out of control for me, to try in person.

Monday is Cyber Monday though. Part of me would like a new tablet but it can wait. Maybe when enough of my games need updating. I really wish we could transfer KKH, and one thing that keeps me at my current tablet? The KKH investment, which is way too deep. Please give us a way to transfer our games, Glu ;)
  • Options
    I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. So I thought that my post fit on this thread.

It's full AGAIN? Lol awww. I'll go remedy that. Thank you for letting me know.

I keep deleting and it fills up just as fast! Lol I'm sure others of us active users here have the identical problem.
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad that I can help. I'm happy that the oatmeal mask is working for you. I can tell that your skin looks like it's getting clear from using the oatmeal mask.

I never knew that you had an online boutique. I've created custom made designs on products before but it was such an epic failure so I quit. I wanted to try again but I wasn't making any profit selling my products online.

I started recently, a month ago, but I've had this idea for 3-4 years. I wanted to try but I was afraid and never got the time to actually work on it. It's too early to tell, although I have orders and I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback. I'm all about the details so everything must be perfect. I have big plans for spring ans summer, but we'll see how it goes. Appart from working at Vogue, this has been my dream - to design trendy and fancy but affordable clothes. :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I started recently, a month ago, but I've had this idea for 3-4 years. I wanted to try but I was afraid and never got the time to actually work on it. It's too early to tell, although I have orders and I'm pleasantly surprised by the positive feedback. I'm all about the details so everything must be perfect. I have big plans for spring ans summer, but we'll see how it goes. Appart from working at Vogue, this has been my dream - to design trendy and fancy but affordable clothes. :)

I have a sense you would be great at it.

Maybe we will see you on Shark Tank or Dragons Den some day!
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    you are so stunning! Hair, makeup, lips... Everything is just #Flawless

#SelfieGoals

Спасибо, дорогая моя :)
    Hahaha oh, Zoe once again - I love your hashtags!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

I sold a heart design mug online and I started selling it to my family & friends. I was bummed that it wasn't a success that I would have expected it to be. I'll PM you a pic of my heart designed mug.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Sassy you look nearly different in each picture. But I can totally tell by your trademark smile.

See? I told you - make up and fake tan make wonders lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I have a sense you would be great at it.

Maybe we will see you on Shark Tank or Dragons Den some day!

Thank you Dot :) I hope so. It's really something I enjoy doing.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I sold a heart design mug online and I started selling it to my family & friends. I was bummed that it wasn't a success that I would have expected it to be. I'll PM you a pic of my heart designed mug.

Ooh, please do. I'd love to see it :) now for Christmas I have this special offer - sweatshirt and mug with the same Christmas print. However, I didn't designed the mugs, I just choose them from a wholesale seller, but the print is my design.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Such a pretty picture of you, Sassi :)
    As they say, your eyebrows are on fleek, well your whole makeup is. Love the red lips on you.
    I love Christmas. I already unpacked my Santa fairy lights a few weeks ago and I guess it's time to use my red lipsticks again. :)

Thank youu Kate :) hahahah it's the Red Lipstick time of the year

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    See? I told you - make up and fake tan make wonders lol

I've been watching makeup videos on Youtube since forever, I just can't. Ugh I think it's one of my biggest hurdle in life lol.

Oh and congrats on your store! So you model the items yourself? :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Holly, let us know when your new android game is up!

I got my new phone 2 days ago, I'll try and transfer Jax over after the event ends. Yay to clearer pictures for Jax. Hope nothing screws up lol!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I've been watching makeup videos on Youtube since forever, I just can't. Ugh I think it's one of my biggest hurdle in life lol.

Oh and congrats on your store! So you model the items yourself? :)

Yeah, for the time being me and one of my besties lol I can't afford a model right now, I invested all my savings in this :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Yeah, for the time being me and one of my besties lol I can't afford a model right now, I invested all my savings in this :)

Nah you don't need a model, you look awesome! I modeled for some online shop before, it was tiring but fun.

Best of luck Sassy!
    PM to add