Options

Weekend Event 1/22/16 - What a Surprise and Birthdays to Boot!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So just another weekend where I wish the giftbox outfit was earnable and the earnable outfit was in the giftbox. The earnable boots are cute tho so I'll just party until I earn those
    yeah, they are very cute. Gotta earn those. ;)

did anyone one post the guy stuff and I just missed them? Name. Thanks Holly. While I'm growing tired of the winter items for girls, I'm glad that guys are finally getting some sweet looking clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Here's what Glu put together for the guys....

68FDE611-FA8A-4FB9-AE95-AA050C23ABB6_zpsvpqwr654.jpg

Yes they did.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I spent over 300 k stars and managed to get the earrings and the dress, the two items I wasn't that excited about. They're cute enough though. I'm not going to bother to get the earners outfit, I'll stop at the boots, which I think are nice. I'm not a fan of the rest of the items to be honest.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    The earn ables are hideous but I love the VIP items.

What the hell is up with their color scheme to. Why is everything so dull and drab
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Opened three gift boxes and only got the earrings. The hair, shoes and dress weren't even in any of the boxes! Ughhh
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Happy birthday Bilal & Kate!

Bilal we are kindred spirits, I also love chocolate everything! :)

I had to charm Jesse from divorcing me yesterday, he was p!ssed because I hadn't played in a few days. I'm down to 1 kstar now after my spending spree last weekend, so grinding for k stars again would have been cool but parties are wonderful as well! Appropriate for all the birthdays
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's the males clothing:

F5848D13-8654-41D1-95E5-85BACA9D1EC0.png_zpswmbeul5v.jpeg

5379CAE1-6C8D-421D-A18F-B1DA0ABB329A.png_zpshuubcsn0.jpeg

I think the male clothing is meh. Flu has got to get it together.

As for the ladies clothing, the earnables are ok. The gift bo items are more
    Desired but Glu has been doing this for weeks now to get us to spend more money on the game. I need to start tweeting Kim, everyone does. She reads it because she replies to a lot of them, especially now while she is in "hiding" shedding baby weight.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Im starting to get annoyed with these boxes :(

Open 9 boxes but did manage to get all the item i just hate the fact that i loss so much kstars instead of saving them urgh

image_zpsnur3gqvc.jpeg
  • Options
    Hi. Back from grinding for a breather, about to muster my courage and go in for a third run on the gift boxes. So far event points, 2 dresses, earrings, the hair and boots are playing hard to get, but.....I just earned the shades? Um, not at all translucent, they look like creamed coffee in the lenses. Not sure I'm digging them, and I love sunnies! Just curious, Bobbie you typed you're waiting for flu to get it together, typo or point of contention? Nah, I'm just teasing. I've been wearing the dress with the scrunchie black boots, and the black fur collar.... Very nice look.

How owe is everyone in their quest for clothes?

I think ink it's time for more birthday stuff. Do we have more January Birthday Babies?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Happy Birthday to all the January babies!

tumblr_nuzrlj2P6y1rotk9jo1_500.gif

Y'all look so fluffing cute with your braids- I just started the event and have my fingers crossed! I've been having pretty good luck with hair recently, but it's mostly for the ones I don't really like.

Edit: Got the gift box dress, which I'm quite happy with. I'll have to decide whether or not I want to try for the braids.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    This was in my first set of gift boxes. I actually kinda like the dress I got, but I'm gonna keep going after that hair!!! That's the one thing I just have to have this weekend :)

image.jpg
    image hosting 30 mb
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Just curious, Bobbie you typed you're waiting for flu to get it together, typo or point of contention? Nah, I'm just teasing.

FLU!!! LOL - love it. I say, when we are displeased with something, we use "Flu" instead of "Glu."

Congrats to all who got the hair. I think it's adorable, and I was really hoping for it, but I got the earrings in my free box. (The hair wasn't even in the palette.) I just can't spend any stars going after the hair, because I worked so hard over last weekend getting a whole bunch of stars, and I just can't spend them on something I'm not guaranteed to get. Instead, I will just admire it on the rest of you.

Like most of you, I'm not happy with the earnables, but I still feel compelled to try to get everything!
  • Options
    I guess I don't dislike the earnables as much as I thought I did. But it was so obviously a maternity outfit for Kimmy and I think that's a really odd choice.
    I have to say, though, the seam on the pants makes it look like camel toe a bit. :/
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    I'm so happy I got the dress on the second try, I kinda knew I shouldn't have opened the third box ^^
    January is my month ♥ (I turned 23 on the 19th) So I will try to get those braids, I really want them ♥

12583708_10208605293312367_165686076_n.jpg?oh=b18e05543a36160585505b2452f9546a&oe=56A473BD

Happy belated Birthday! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    xZAlPxR.jpg

I can't believe this is what I got in my free giftbox! Stoked!!!

All the items were in that pallet as well. Too bad I didn't have enough k stars to get more! I'm very happy I got the hair, though. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    FLU!!! LOL - love it. I say, when we are displeased with something, we use "Flu" instead of "Glu."

Congrats to all who got the hair. I think it's adorable, and I was really hoping for it, but I got the earrings in my free box. (The hair wasn't even in the palette.) I just can't spend any stars going after the hair, because I worked so hard over last weekend getting a whole bunch of stars, and I just can't spend them on something I'm not guaranteed to get. Instead, I will just admire it on the rest of you.

Like most of you, I'm not happy with the earnables, but I still feel compelled to try to get everything!

Steph, any chance you got the braids at halloween? True, it's not a french braid, but as far as braids go, they are pretty good. I think I'm putting them on while I wait for my next try at the braids.

In honor of the Birthday Celebrants, Andrzej' s namesake doll included. Hmmm, did he see the toy cake with his name on it?

Anyway..........I'm very into star signs, and this is cuspy, so we'll start with the one we have a song for.

I love this movie, we studied it in film class, later found out the prof had a bit part in the park. lol. A+ to anyone who could find her.

Oh, CocoFab........That cake looks delicious. Can we sing and cut it soon?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Really Glu? All I win from my freebie weekend event is 30 event points. Boo!

tmp_30742_Screenshot_2016_01_22_12_21_13_1199100.png

tmp_30742_Screenshot_2016_01_22_14_14_55_1150510.png

free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Hi all

Does anyone have any advice or spoilers on the actual story line for this weekend?

I chose the healthy option for the first gig and Marcel for the photoshoot and received a bonus 20 event stars :) before starting the 2nd gig

Has anyone else done anything different?
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My other doll didn't win any speciality clothing from my freebie weekend event giftbox. All she won was a daily gift box dress. 😞

Screenshot_2016_01_22_15_23_34_1.png Screenshot_2016_01_22_15_24_06_1.png
    image post
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    TTemb - I did the opposite - bacon (I will always, ALWAYS choose bacon, no matter what the circumstance) and racy, and I got the 20 event stars, too.

Koko - No Halloween braids, unfortunately. Maybe they will make braids available for purchase at some point.
  • Options
    Ok, then I'm just going to send good braids thoughts into the universe. I don't know how many event points I got for the Koda thing. I'm going healthy at least in my game. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Happy Birthday Charli and others! I got the event hair, earrings, and 30 event stars in the 3 gift boxes I opened!
    iOS
  • Options
    I have a bad feeling about chasing those braids, so I put some in my own hair. Satisfied for now. :D
    Oh, CocoFab........That cake looks delicious. Can we sing and cut it soon?

tumblr_mi6ejyNrK21qiyullo1_500.gif;)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I might cry now.. I want that hair! So close! Why, why didn't I open another box?! It would have been that one with the hair!

2m6n0uf.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I blew up 400 K stars because I wanted that hair SO badly! Ended up getting the earrings, the dress and THE HAIR! So happy, but my 400 K stars are gone now. That kinda hurts lol
  • Options
    in7qyr.jpg

I think there's something a little wrong here...

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    katiecat wrote: »
    in7qyr.jpg

I think there's something a little wrong here...

that's actually a better outfit XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    that's actually a better outfit XD
    If it was just the crop top and coat I would love that!

• Options
    I might cry now.. I want that hair! So close! Why, why didn't I open another box?! It would have been that one with the hair!

2m6n0uf.jpg

Very often, when our first box hits up with the 4000K$ doodie prize, it either ticks us off so the instinct is to just take it and shut down the giftbox table, or, frantically open box after box, table after table, till we're left in a whimpering heap. lol. You did the right thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I blew up 400 K stars because I wanted that hair SO badly! Ended up getting the earrings, the dress and THE HAIR! So happy, but my 400 K stars are gone now. That kinda hurts lol

But I bet you look fabulous!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary