Options

Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    You can watch videos for K-Stars? How?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I really think the event items will change! Because the hair had no sign above it in the files, and what about the question marks? They are pretty irrelevant as well! Maybe we're overthinking but maybe something will happen tomorrow! Who knows? I'm realky excited though!

I feel the same way! No matter what ends up happening, it's kept us all talking and entertained, so I'd say that's pretty cool :) although I would feel bad for the people who got items they really like, like the hair, if they change it. The items aren't glam or anything I'd wear other than for a joke, but the whole idea is cool to me. Even though I feel bad for the people who hate everything, I'm kinda glad they're doing something a little different :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Do the 6 hr event gigs take FOREVER for everyone else? Why are they soooo long?! :(
    XoXo
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Do the 6 hr event gigs take FOREVER for everyone else? Why are they soooo long?! :(

Yup the 6 hr event gigs do take forever to complete but at least it gives 25 event points than a regular 6 hr storyline gig. I completed a 6 hr storyline gig on my new game and it gave me 15 event points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    You can watch videos for K-Stars? How?

Up at the top of the game where your stars are, to the right is a "+". Click that and it goes to the buy screen. Ignore that but look at the bottom and it'll say "Get Free Stars". If you click that it'll say "no thanks", "video offer" and "other others". Sometimes there are videos that will play like ads and you'll get a star. The other offers vary and be careful of them. Some you have to sign up for a free trial and download stuff. Truthfully I just stick to the +1 watching trailers.

This works for money too. Some people always get videos and some people like hardly ever do, hope you're one of the lucky ones!

Also, since you play K&K, they have the same things.

I think the clothes will change. If not the clothes, then definitely the heads! I think they're supposed to be masks or something because they have lines down the middle haha :p I wasn't planning on grinding too much because Elizabeth's clothes are so not worth it, but in the long run it'll be worth it to have that head in my closet, just for laughs and memories haha. That's if they don't change to something else. Imagine not grinding only to find out the clothes will be different and amazing! Who knows though? Either way, it's all in good fun :)

P.S. I wish we could be Mia instead haha :) Also, I got 50 energy in my free box.. It's been months since I've gotten an event item :( I do like the hair, but I'm saving my stars for something I love! No more chasing hair for a while for me haha!! Good luck, guys!

lol, This is how I'm looking at it too. Even if it really is a head, I mean how funny to have a head in my closet. It'll be great in a year or so to say "man, remember when Glu gave us a head?!" And seeing the Elizabeth & Simon heads in clothes they'd never wear is great.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ahaahhhh! Yes, the heads are the best and have been a great source of hilarity. But. Whoever wrote the insanely ludicrous lines for the NPCs in the meeting the princess storyline needs to get cred too. That's the type of thing where lol came from. It's funny, I got a really good laugh out of it. Btw, mushrooms. I'm allergic af to that sh*t. Molds. Cannot.
  • Options
    Jeez, ohmigod, I didn't notice until now, when I went to check out the "earnables," for a change, that that creepy a$$ Korkov is MOVING. Gah! She's breathing! And...just...moving. And that's just da*n freaky!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info about K-Stars!!

How close are some of you to finishing the event? What's the fastest way to do it? I haven't even gotten the second item yet (the one after the gift box).
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get Maria's jacket and I'm doing the first weekend event right now, so I should have the shoes after that. I usually get the first two things on Friday and then work it from there.
    IOS

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    How close are some of you to finishing the event? What's the fastest way to do it? I haven't even gotten the second item yet (the one after the gift box).

Hey LantsPance! I could be wrong, but I think the fastest way is to do 8hs gigs in SCL
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Hey LantsPance! I could be wrong, but I think the fastest way is to do 8hs gigs in SCL

At what point in the game do we unlock SLC?
    I am only level 12 and just finished Kourtney's Klassic opening shift.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    At what point in the game do we unlock SLC?
    I am only level 12 and just finished Kourtney's Klassic opening shift.

I was on level 20 something (low-ish) I think right before I lost my phone and I had just gotten things going in SCL even though I had not bought anything because the store is seriously so expensive. After the store in downtown LA you also open a store in the hamptons. I'm level 12 too and haven't gotten hamptons yet though I think it might be soon. I honestly don't remember
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Jeez, ohmigod, I didn't notice until now, when I went to check out the "earnables," for a change, that that creepy a$$ Korkov is MOVING. Gah! She's breathing! And...just...moving. And that's just da*n freaky!

Omg!!! She's not just breathing, but breathing like a freakin creeper!! Hahahahaha that's hella weird!!

Thanks for the info about K-Stars!!

I can sometimes get the first item (after the box) on the first day, but it's usually the 2nd day. Once you have an item you get bonus points at the end of each job. The more items you get, the more bonus points you'll get! It seems impossible to get to the end, but once you have a couple items, it goes by a lot faster since you'll be getting the extra bonus points :) I have the shoes, but will keep working on the rest! I've only made it to the end a few times because it's very time consuming! Impossible if you have kids or irl thing to do hahaha! Good luck!! Just make sure you do the weekend storyline gigs so you'll get the bonus points at the end! That actually helps quite a bit :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts
  • Options
    Omg!!! She's not just breathing, but breathing like a freakin creeper!! Hahahahaha that's hella weird!!

I can sometimes get the first item (after the box) on the first day, but it's usually the 2nd day. Once you have an item you get bonus points at the end of each job. The more items you get, the more bonus points you'll get! It seems impossible to get to the end, but once you have a couple items, it goes by a lot faster since you'll be getting the extra bonus points :) I have the shoes, but will keep working on the rest! I've only made it to the end a few times because it's very time consuming! Impossible if you have kids or irl thing to do hahaha! Good luck!! Just make sure you do the weekend storyline gigs so you'll get the bonus points at the end! That actually helps quite a bit :)

Thank you! ^_^ How do you know what the weekend storyline gigs are? Simon hasn't asked me to do anything unusual.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Thank you! ^_^ How do you know what the weekend storyline gigs are? Simon hasn't asked me to do anything unusual.

You know it's a weekend gig if the event is 6 hours long when you get asked to start it. :)
  • Options

Usually the weekend gigs are the ones Simon will call you about when you open your game on Friday after the event starts. This week they are "Royal" something. They are 6 hours, but they kinda take awhile, almost worse than 8 hour gigs, but they give bonus points when you finish it.

Also, on the side where your gigs are, open the box and it'll say for example:

Royal Visit 2
    -Wait for Simon's call
    -Complete the event at The Ganzerveldt in Tribeca (availble in 3h 54m/available now)

If it says "available now", you can call Simon to get the gig, so you don't have to worry about finishing all those other pesky tasks that came first and get the weekend ones over with. Even if Simon has called you about another event, if it's available you can call him and get it ready for when you are.
    IOS

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Usually the weekend gigs are the ones Simon will call you about when you open your game on Friday after the event starts. This week they are "Royal" something. They are 6 hours, but they kinda take awhile, almost worse than 8 hour gigs, but they give bonus points when you finish it.

Also, on the side where your gigs are, open the box and it'll say for example:

Royal Visit 2
    -Wait for Simon's call
    -Complete the event at The Ganzerveldt in Tribeca (availble in 3h 54m/available now)

If it says "available now", you can call Simon to get the gig, so you don't have to worry about finishing all those other pesky tasks that came first and get the weekend ones over with. Even if Simon has called you about another event, if it's available you can call him and get it ready for when you are.

Thank you guys for the help. I guess I'm not high enough level or something because I don't have those gigs from him.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I just got a mini-update... Throwback sale?!?! xD
  • Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I just got a mini-update... Throwback sale?!?! xD

OMG, this is so exciting! I'm not sure about participating in the throwback sale though.. I don't wanna give 60 K-stars for a Shamrock ring :/
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I still think Throwback Sale #3 is a myth and never gonna happen.

dash-kourt1.gif
  • Options
    OMG, this is so exciting! I'm not sure about participating in the throwback sale though.. I don't wanna give 60 K-stars for a Shamrock ring :/

Agreed. I'd hate to keep blowing 60 stars a chance only to get things I abso do *not* want. And for the most part, with my luck here lately, I'd definitely get that plastic shamrock ring. Or like Koko, get a green boa. But she also said she'd gotten a really nice charm bracelet. I've since seen it and it's definitely nice. But noooo, huge chance I wouldn't get anything good, and at 60 stars--which is way too much--a pop, it really doesn't make good sense. We should just be offered the various items to purchase, for a very limited time, with stars and/or kash. Although I purchased stars yesterday, I already bought some things I'd wanted, and so I'm hoarding the rest right now for the possible big, big, big update someone said is supposed to happen on Monday.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Qf1QnnO.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Korkov sunning it up in Miami

89DB9BB8-DB56-4CC3-920F-6ADA69393ADD_zpsywtr7hk0.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

This is so hilarious ������
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This is so hilarious ������

Haha! I've been trying loads of different outfits on her, it's too funny! :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I haven't even seen the hair yet.
    bKrIMKl.jpg

Aww :( that's a horrible pallet! Not even one event item! I'm sorry :(
    XoXo
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »

Hahaha ohmygosh!!!! That's so funny!! Werk it, girl!!! :D
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I get up and see this. lol. omg. I gotta get moving. I'm so out of commission I'm just tapping away and taking pain meds, and falling asleep. I can't talk, can't type, and then I see this.......Bwahahahah.

ok, Kokonut Kream Pie is delicious in the morning. I just can't do the crust. Mmmmm, I love Kokonut. Hey, Birthdays cake and I never brought the new bar out. I promise, next round of cohesiveness. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you guys for the help. I guess I'm not high enough level or something because I don't have those gigs from him.

The required level is 15 to get the weekend events gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections