Options

Weelend Event 4/01/16 ~ April Fools Day - Being Silly with a 316 year old Tradition!

Comments

• Options
    tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi all.

Did anyone else get a notification saying unlimited k-stars all weekend on their device? Hope it's not an April folks joke since AFD was yesterday. How do I get these unlimited k-stars?
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Agreed. I'd hate to keep blowing 60 stars a chance only to get things I abso do *not* want. And for the most part, with my luck here lately, I'd definitely get that plastic shamrock ring. Or like Koko, get a green boa. But she also said she'd gotten a really nice charm bracelet. I've since seen it and it's definitely nice. But noooo, huge chance I wouldn't get anything good, and at 60 stars--which is way too much--a pop, it really doesn't make good sense. We should just be offered the various items to purchase, for a very limited time, with stars and/or kash. Although I purchased stars yesterday, I already bought some things I'd wanted, and so I'm hoarding the rest right now for the possible big, big, big update someone said is supposed to happen on Monday.

I got the Santa hat last time and I think something else meh, like shoes. I was so afraid I'd get the boa.

And I've been slacking so I better get in gear!

2dm8ubd.jpg

my shoes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I got the Santa hat last time and I think something else meh, like shoes. I was so afraid I'd get the boa.

And I've been slacking so I better get in gear!

2dm8ubd.jpg

my shoes

at least that shoes can match with something, nice choice
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Those Elizabeth items look so cheap. The head is funny, but I'm praying to Kim, that Glu is changing them once the event is over :(
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's how I style my dolls with the shoes. Now I'm gonna grind to get the dress.
    HwwGZC.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    tia_blest wrote: »
    Hi all.

Did anyone else get a notification saying unlimited k-stars all weekend on their device? Hope it's not an April folks joke since AFD was yesterday. How do I get these unlimited k-stars?

It was an April Fool's joke that some people believed. Most of us saw it for was it was. But. When you have kids here, for instance, that's just not cool.
  • Options
    Korkov's fluorescent, orthopedic, bunion-hugging shoes. The heeled version. They'll never see the light of day again, boo-hoo-hoo.
    image_zps6ccgxmt7.jpeg
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I guess I'm giving up on the hair. It's too elusive for me. ::sigh::
    1ksZAmY.jpg
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Ahaahhhh! Yes, the heads are the best and have been a great source of hilarity. But. Whoever wrote the insanely ludicrous lines for the NPCs in the meeting the princess storyline needs to get cred too. That's the type of thing where lol came from. It's funny, I got a really good laugh out of it. Btw, mushrooms. I'm allergic af to that sh*t. Molds. Cannot.

Haha, right!?! I think the storyline was great, too! Did you finish it yet?
    Yup the 6 hr event gigs do take forever to complete but at least it gives 25 event points than a regular 6 hr storyline gig. I completed a 6 hr storyline gig on my new game and it gave me 15 event points.

I guess that's good that we get the extra points, but it's really hard for me to want to finish them sometimes, especially when I could be using my energy on other gigs that will give me points a lot quicker! Sometimes my weekend gigs don't get done until after the event ends haha :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    1ksZAmY.jpg

What in the world?! I've never seen that many pallets in a row with only ONE event item all together! That's awful!! I'm so sorry :( that makes me so irritated at glu! Every pallet should contain event items!! I know it's just a game, but that isn't right at all!
    XoXo
  • Options
    1ksZAmY.jpg

Congrats, those are the worst weekend choices I have seen on multiple pallets.

Also, I never saw the hair this weekend myself :( Sadly it seems more cash though. April Fools...
    IOS

• Options
    Haha, right!?! I think the storyline was great, too! Did you finish it yet?

I guess that's good that we get the extra points, but it's really hard for me to want to finish them sometimes, especially when I could be using my energy on other gigs that will give me points a lot quicker! Sometimes my weekend gigs don't get done until after the event ends haha :)

I did, I finished last night! Hahaha, that actually was a good one. So hard not to write anything here, like even a hint! :p

I know, but...sometimes I was doing regular gigs and saving the event ones for after the weekend, and then I found out I wasn't getting the "virtual" benefits I would've if I'd done them at the right time. And sometimes I don't bother with the events at all. Like with last week's VIP event, I really disliked everything so went out of my way not to spend stars and get stuck with yet more undesirable stuff in my kloset. Hey, it gets crowded in there! :D
  • Options
    Of course this is an urgent request for a reply ASAP!! I. Must. Know.! :p
  • Options
    Just got the dress and since I'm quitting the K&K game, I'll have plenty of time to work on (says it dramatically) THE HEAD!!!
    IOS

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o51jkqkOuD1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o51jjoZGVM1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I told myself - no sleep until 400 points at least - so now I can rest XD

just 197 points - roughly 6 or so jobs? - to go now.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I did, I finished last night! Hahaha, that actually was a good one. So hard not to write anything here, like even a hint! :p

I know, but...sometimes I was doing regular gigs and saving the event ones for after the weekend, and then I found out I wasn't getting the "virtual" benefits I would've if I'd done them at the right time. And sometimes I don't bother with the events at all. Like with last week's VIP event, I really disliked everything so went out of my way not to spend stars and get stuck with yet more undesirable stuff in my kloset. Hey, it gets crowded in there! :D

Haha yaaasss!! So hard to not say anything!! It was fun :)

Yeah, I totally get that. I'll do them if I get bonus points at the end, but with the VIP events it's kinda pointless. You'll earn a star at the end of a job, but you could also do a bunch of SCL 1 hr gigs and earn even more! I wish they'd change the 6 hr weekend gigs to be more reasonable. I have to use 2 full energy bars and part of a 3rd, just to finish a 6hr. I only do those so I can get the bonus after the storyline is complete.
    XoXo
  • Options
    Of course this is an urgent request for a reply ASAP!! I. Must. Know.! :p

I've been grinding like never before this weekend! I'm almost at the head haha. What's the question?
    XoXo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh man, I was soooo excited... But no TBS#3... I'm also starting to think it's a myth, lol!
    I finished the event (gigs and items), but the items did not change. Oh well, at least my doll has a great Halloween costume!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I still think Throwback Sale #3 is a myth and never gonna happen.

dash-kourt1.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    theblueappletreetheblueappletree Registered Users 12 Posts
    My So Chich London challenge stopped working.. I'm so frustrated right now! I sent a ticket to Glu but not sure if they can fix it :(
    Hello I'm Blue :)
    I'm kkh_blue on instagram :o
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    My So Chich London challenge stopped working.. I'm so frustrated right now! I sent a ticket to Glu but not sure if they can fix it :(

Hi Blue ^^ I've already replied to you on IG
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    EfHza6a.png?1

Finally I got my big head and already can't wait for next year;), sorry fashion slaves, but I hope Glu ignores all your whining and do it again! This is too much fun and Simon's suit is a must have, it looks really good on our dolls cause they're more fit than Simon is!

uTM9QVZ.png?1

Apparently Bort needs new glasses while lil Mellanie needs better parents!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o51jkqkOuD1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o51jjoZGVM1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I told myself - no sleep until 400 points at least - so now I can rest XD

just 197 points - roughly 6 or so jobs? - to go now.

Good job!!. This is my brother's pre wedding weekend (lot's of ****** thing to do...so different from when my sister married lol) so I'm pretty sure I won't get to the head (the pain!!). But I'll do my best with the outfit. So far I'm 7 point off the pants :sigh:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg. Vats, my how you've chaned! give Kat about an hour and Vats will see a very different Kat. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Do you guys think that there's going to be a toddler update?
  • Options
    Ewwwww!
    image_zpsns0rdvyp.jpeg

Better!
    image_zps7kyqjmgi.jpeg
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    EfHza6a.png?1

Finally I got my big head and already can't wait for next year;), sorry fashion slaves, but I hope Glu ignores all your whining and do it again! This is too much fun and Simon's suit is a must have, it looks really good on our dolls cause they're more fit than Simon is!

uTM9QVZ.png?1

Apparently Bort needs new glasses while lil Mellanie needs better parents!

Omg, hahahahaha! I love it!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't think I can bring myself to grind for the bobble head. I'm 200 points away and pretty certain now it isn't going to magically change to some fabulous must-have hairstyle. :-/

Surprisingly, I'm kind of digging the dress.

b7dmdv.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Haha yaaasss!! So hard to not say anything!! It was fun :)

Yeah, I totally get that. I'll do them if I get bonus points at the end, but with the VIP events it's kinda pointless. You'll earn a star at the end of a job, but you could also do a bunch of SCL 1 hr gigs and earn even more! I wish they'd change the 6 hr weekend gigs to be more reasonable. I have to use 2 full energy bars and part of a 3rd, just to finish a 6hr. I only do those so I can get the bonus after the storyline is complete.

True.

I had a 3hr gig and it took whole energy bars to fill each star, wth???!
  • Options
    I've been grinding like never before this weekend! I'm almost at the head haha. What's the question?

The question is...Did you get the head??? And if you did, purleeze show it!!! :p
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    The question is...Did you get the head??? And if you did, purleeze show it!!! :p

There are some photos of the head on various pages of this thread. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player