Options

Weekend Event 4/29/2016 - Love is In The Air ~ Love for v5.0 ~ and ?

Comments

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o6fj795Ao01qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fj795Ao01qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Shoutout to my game/oak for being petty once I crossed 200 points and only giving me 2 hour dates, of which I went on 5 or 6 for 10 points each, before then becoming pettier by only giving me 1 hour dates but HA - I still made the jacket so jokes on you! (all I can think of it being is because I didn't spend the 8 energy on the food but everything else and the wine too)

I'm waffling on whether or not to chase the hair since we have short styles I prefer and one of the default ones is similar to this already? That and I decided to go ahead & buy the plane now before I spent too much of my stars elsewhere and then spend another 7-8k (10k?) buying the cash items. Chasing the hair would make me broke but between a car and the plane I don't need travel expenses right? Hmm - decisions, decisions......

Do it. You kash will eventually come back, but the hair will be gone in less than 48 hours :)

Edit: oops didn't see your post above. Congrats!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done. Later I open my free box \m/
    image_zps6c1xew7r.png
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have a question for Android players. I know there was a glitch that meant our spouses didn't pay for dates when that update first came out. Since the glitch was fixed, it has worked fine. BUT now there's this weekend dating event and since it started yesterday, my spouse hasn't paid for a single date :( I'm almost at 300 event points, so I have been grinding since yesterday :( is it the same for any other android players?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lol Simon's temper finally showed! "dog house charity" lmao Simon!

I chose "Get out of it" since Simon looked so angry for the first time, "luckily" for Maria lol I still got the 3rd gig.

E9aPSXj.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm back!!! My free box
    image_zpstgap3rm5.png
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Uh, so I wasn't going to open any more boxes after getting the hair.

But I decided to open one more to try and see if I could get the architectural dress. I chose bottom right from what I've seen in the threads and my personal experience, and

zNSLYnw.jpg

Super crazy luck or something happening here.

Also, I've managed to sort next year's Halloween look. Sky will be going as Elizabeth Swann.

dU2KyoI.jpg

The yacht's close enough to a pirate ship, right?

Loving it!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love seeing all of you get so lucky with the boxes!! I know my unlucky streak will come to an end eventually :) I'm not grinding for anything other than my free box probably, work is pretty busy this weekend. Might just try for the earrings so I don't end up opening it in a throwback box haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    I have a question for Android players. I know there was a glitch that meant our spouses didn't pay for dates when that update first came out. Since the glitch was fixed, it has worked fine. BUT now there's this weekend dating event and since it started yesterday, my spouse hasn't paid for a single date :( I'm almost at 300 event points, so I have been grinding since yesterday :( is it the same for any other android players?

I'm iOS, but...I'm at 372 points, I've already spent 10,000 kash for dates at Oak and my husband's only paid once. :(
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »

Yes the exact same thing has happened with me and i'm on android as well! I'm at 546 points and the hubby hasn't paid for a single date! And the glitch was fixed before the event but since the event no paid dates! :(

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed, over the past few months, that event point payouts have gotten smaller, or is it just me?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    daffodil, yep none paid date this weekend, here we go...

Nai, sorry to inform you, but you chose it the 'wrong' path, I just finished the gigs and I got 50 extra points going to the event!

evilhag
    , I wish I had your positivity, but at this rate I just feel frustration seeing everyone getting fab items while on my 2 years playing this game I was able to get just 2 items that I really wanted and on the few times I chased an item I got loads of k$ and energy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

evilhag
    , I wish I had your positivity, but at this rate I just feel frustration seeing everyone getting fab items while on my 2 years playing this game I was able to get just 2 items that I really wanted and on the few times I chased an item I got loads of k$ and energy!

Ugh it's so hard but I feel like if I keep being negative about it I'll never get a gift box item. I haven't gotten a gift box item in my free box (or the very few I've purchased) since the New Year's Eve event. Haha that feels like forever!! Hopefully when I finally win one it's a super good one!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Also has anyone found out. Does the Kim's pick count toward celebrity perks? Really considering buying it because I like it and I deserve to treat myself after my gift box streak
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Also has anyone found out. Does the Kim's pick count toward celebrity perks? Really considering buying it because I like it and I deserve to treat myself after my gift box streak

I think it does, mine increased slightly when I purchased Kim's pick, but not a huge increase. I'm still confused by the perks thing and how many points we get per purchase or for opening daily boxes.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I think it does, mine increased slightly when I purchased Kim's pick, but not a huge increase. I'm still confused by the perks thing and how many points we get per purchase or for opening daily boxes.
    5 points per box, 100 for leveling, no clue about purchasing. I got the biggest pack because my sale finally popped up and went from level 7 to almost 13.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Yes the exact same thing has happened with me and i'm on android as well! I'm at 546 points and the hubby hasn't paid for a single date! And the glitch was fixed before the event but since the event no paid dates! :(

I'm on iOS and my hubby has paid a few times, and I even had an npc pay for one! That's never happened to me before haha
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Haha noooo way!!!! That's so awesome!!! Wow, you got super lucky :D that's never ever happened to me! I think the most I've gotten were maybe 2 items haha. Congratulations :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »

I bought Kim's pick and was a bit disappointed to see I didn't receive any perks points :o

• Options
    Vats aw shoot! I was being rebellious lol. I'll see how much points I get at the end.

I'm confused about celeb perk points too. On my android I was 660, I bought the largest pack on sale and jumped to 4665. So that's a 4005 increase. But when I did it on my iOS, I only jumped from 810 to 2815 with 2005 increase.

Buying Kim's pick gave only a few points, very insignificant.
    PM to add
  • Options
    So I went on Ray Powers show and refused to pay 1 KStar. I got 30 bonus points. Kim then called to say too bad I couldn't make it but thanks for trying, gave me 1 KStar : )

J36rPfQ.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Amilicious wrote: »
    5 points per box, 100 for leveling, no clue about purchasing. I got the biggest pack because my sale finally popped up and went from level 7 to almost 13.

Wow, that's great to level up like that!

So I like the idea but I guess it takes a while to level up without purchasing, I'm a few hundred points off the cap and hair which I love but I guess it'll take a while. It's nice to have something new to work towards :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats aw shoot! I was being rebellious lol. I'll see how much points I get at the end.

I'm confused about celeb perk points too. On my android I was 660, I bought the largest pack on sale and jumped to 4665. So that's a 4005 increase. But when I did it on my iOS, I only jumped from 810 to 2815 with 2005 increase.

Buying Kim's pick gave only a few points, very insignificant.

Kim's pick gave me no points =(
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    Kim's pick gave me no points =(

I wasn't exactly sure how many points, but after buying Kim's pick, I saw the celeb perk bar appear on the bottom right of my screen.

I just looked into the celeb perk and it says we'll get between 100 - 2000 points for each purchase depending on which pack. I def didn't get even 100 points...
    PM to add
  • Options
    I wasn't exactly sure how many points, but after buying Kim's pick, I saw the celeb perk bar appear on the bottom right of my screen.

I just looked into the celeb perk and it says we'll get between 100 - 2000 points for each purchase depending on which pack. I def didn't get even 100 points...

From what I've gotten, there is no rules lol. The rng just gives you points and says "I'm ok with this."

This is an awesome feature, but I've put a stop on my kkh spending... daily boxes give 5 points, so slow and steady wins the race lol
  • Options
    From what I've gotten, there is no rules lol. The rng just gives you points and says "I'm ok with this."

This is an awesome feature, but I've put a stop on my kkh spending... daily boxes give 5 points, so slow and steady wins the race lol

If you click the question mark icon you can see the info.

When it first came out

SX1I4wp.jpg

And now I just checked it has the additional info about the 100 - 2000 points from purchases.

SleRYRe.jpg

Still kinda vague tho imo
    PM to add
  • Options
    If you click the question mark icon you can see the info.

When it first came out

SX1I4wp.jpg

And now I just checked it has the additional info about the 100 - 2000 points from purchases.

SleRYRe.jpg

That's what mine says too, but the points given per pack bought, per device seems to be randomish... I bought a small pack to test it, and was given 1500 points
  • Options
    That's what mine says too, but the points given per pack bought, per device seems to be randomish... I bought a small pack to test it, and was given 1500 points

Either it's random like it happened to both my games or it's a glitch. But 1500 points for a small pack is a score!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Either it's random like it happened to both my games or it's a glitch. But 1500 points for a small pack is a score!

I'm going to go with glitch, sadly... a glitch that causes random!

I'm not complaining about my point score haha! It totally males up for the Kim Pick points I didn't get!
    I'm 35 points off from the baseball hair...
    The best reward is the permanent energy increases!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I'm going to go with glitch, sadly... a glitch that causes random!

I'm not complaining about my point score haha! It totally males up for the Kim Pick points I didn't get!
    I'm 35 points off from the baseball hair...
    The best reward is the permanent energy increases!

I agree with you, from all awards, the best ones are energy increases. I would be done if I get all +3 energy increases
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    I agree with you, from all awards, the best ones are energy increases. I would be done if I get all +3 energy increases

I agree! LOVE the permanent energy boosts!
    Daily iOS KKH player