Options

Happy May - waiting for a mini-update?

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    [URL="[URL=http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/bellarose08/media/Mobile Uploads/E43BCFA6-0F57-4D8B-BD5A-B494FCAF0D14.png.jpeg.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/bellarose08/Mobile Uploads/E43BCFA6-0F57-4D8B-BD5A-B494FCAF0D14.png.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]"][/url]E43BCFA6-0F57-4D8B-BD5A-B494FCAF0D14.png.jpeg

Ugh.. Another purse!! The bunny is cute, but this is something I'd probably only wear around Easter. Maybe. Haha oh well.. One more box to go! I think I can make it this week :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Thank god. I'm in Vegas this weekend and I don't NEED those items. I can live without :)
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Someone was really upset the person who provided teasers deleted her instagram account, she's back so we be patiently waiting. I truly want the yellow gown in the earnables!
    PM to add
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Someone was really upset the person who provided teasers deleted her instagram account, she's back so we be patiently waiting. I truly want the yellow gown in the earnables!

Nai I'm such a feeler but I don't know if you were referring to me lol :p Were you? ;) But if you were: "I was just saying that it was bad news. I wasn't really upset :D" Idk, I'm such a feeler OMG ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    Nai I'm such a feeler but I don't know if you were referring to me lol :p Were you? ;) But if you were: "I was just saying that it was bad news. I wasn't really upset :D" Idk, I'm such a feeler OMG ;)

Haha I don't remember who it was, I have bad memory! I only have a faint recollection of it, I guess I used the wrong term :p It's weird if someone was upset about it, now that I think about it LOL, but it sure is bad news... that has turned into good news!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Haha I don't remember who it was, I have bad memory! I only have a faint recollection of it, I guess I used the wrong term :p It's weird if someone was upset about it, now that I think about it LOL, but it sure is bad news... that has turned into good news!

Haha I really think it was me but it's cool! ;) And OMG YAASSS!!!! :D She's back!!!! Teasers yipeeee!!!!! :p Thanks for the announcement Nai! :o

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I found a professional extra NPC! Do the NPC's break up with you after reality gigs, too, or just GC friends?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hi, I'm new there 😊 How can I add a photo to my message? 🙂
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I found a professional extra NPC! Do the NPC's break up with you after reality gigs, too, or just GC friends?

Npcs will never stop being your friend (android user)
  • Options

They did in mine but they didn't call me. Some just don't show up anymore and some needs to be charmed to be used again but they refresh after 10 hrs on some sources that I found and my personal experience. I also think that if you see an NPC that you can't use anymore in a restaurant/club and talk to them and get the blue star thingy, they refresh. Idk, it's just my theory based on my personal experience, again. I found a lot of actors, professional extras, producers, and directors at El Canario in Punta Mita. Not sure though if the name was El Canario or the spelling, but the restaurant at Punta Mita surely gives a lot of acting-related NPCs.

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Fin wrote: »
    They did in mine but they didn't call me. Some just don't show up anymore and some needs to be charmed to be used again but they refresh after 10 hrs on some sources that I found and my personal experience. I also think that if you see an NPC that you can't use anymore in a restaurant and talk to them and get the blue star thingy, they refresh. idk, it's just my theory based on my personal experience, again. I found a lot of actors, professional extras, producers, and directors at El Canario in Punta Mita. Not sure though if the name was El Canario or the spelling, but the restaurant at Punta Mita surely gives a lot of acting-related NPCs.

Wow, thanks! That's where I found my NPC! :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Wow, thanks! That's where I found my NPC! :)

Always welcome! :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Unique123 we pick the same box :)

I pick the same box too!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Late post, last box
    image_zpsuouh3ej4.png
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    My 4th and final box
    Screenshot_2016-05-04-12-44-30_zpsswysiahz.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Not a merdress in sight. I'm happy with my new nylons however.I don't any in the game yet. They are great with my only miniskirt!
    KKH_Screenshot_1462391199263_zpsrgb707rd.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

A fun event, I welcome this as their weekly treat, even with 38 reality shows as the price. It's a lot of tapping - but one day I will have my dress.

Thanks glu!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I won't make it to my fourth box. I'm struggling with my third. Haha!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I won't make it to my fourth box. I'm struggling with my third. Haha!

Yeah...the happiness of the boxes dies pretty soon after you start seein the 300 or 600...I don't think I'm going for the 4th, it's just too much time invested I think. Maybe if tomorrow I feel like it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The shoes from the first box, the earrings from the 2nd, and the dress from the 3rd.

35jawc0.jpg

None were on my want list, but hey, they're not 3 purses so I'm cool. Also, no matter what I get, I do like this and hope Glu continues it. It's a neat way esp for people who don't have the whole wardrobe (imagine being totally new) and like someone said last wk, to make things fair against those who have unlimited KStars.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    No exactly what I had in mind but it's actually pretty cool. It should have been the entire thing but hey...not going to complain, Garrett firefighter looks pretty hot. I forgot to take a picture of the palette, I was so excited lol.

KKH_Screenshot_1462402605865.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    No exactly what I had in mind but it's actually pretty cool. It should have been the entire thing but hey...not going to complain, Garrett firefighter looks pretty hot. I forgot to take a picture of the palette, I was so excited lol.

KKH_Screenshot_1462402605865.jpg

owww this costume is so cool

n1 Stardust1
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg Garrett is so hot! I'm
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My third box was snowflake earrings. Booo. I still haven't seen one hairstyle in all 7 of my throwback pallets? How odd.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm on 447/600 Last week the event finished when I had 596 points so I'm glad I'll finish this week. I'm hoping for something good in my last box so far I've gotten a scarf sunglasses and a weird tan dress but I'm not complaining I love free stuff
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    These are my boxes, I don't think I'll be finishing. I feel neutral about my boxes. I love the outfit (I remember I was chasing the weekend it came out) and the top is cute but didn't bother chasing it when it came out. Either way, my picks were more casual, here's hoping next week brings out more VA-VA-VOOM stuff
    EDIT: I can't post my first box, since the direct link contains a banned word :mad: The box contained that grey long sweater and skirt with a white top.
    image.jpg2_zpsotokoa4o.jpg
    image.jpg3_zps8cikz210.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    And my last 2 boxes and I'm still not getting hair :(

2rptill.jpg

And these are my four boxes from my male game.

2hdy8ea.jpg

2py5gn8.jpg
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    my 3rd and final box -

tumblr_o6onqqgGSG1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I don't think I did too bad? the jacket to the left of my choice is cute but I'm not mad at the glasses, even if the lenses are too foggy to see out of.

I don't have the patience to chase another box 295 points away with less than 24 hours - it took 2 days to even get this far! - so I'm good. Hopefully we get more throwbacks and I have a shot at the old costumes? The gladiator look from Fran's right above me is seriously covetable.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We're not starting the Party Event thread tonight because we still have this awesome Throwback. We'll do it tomorrow. :) So close with the last boxes for my games, but I'll finish those tomorrow too. Happy THursday on the horizon! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Wow, I can't believe my luck, I've been craving this jumpsuit for a while, it was in my last box and I was shocked to see it:
    Y8PWlUf.jpg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I hate when that happens. I currently have 592/600 points left. All I gotta do is film one more episode of my doll's reality show and then I'm done.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I can't find any of the NPCs that we can invite to our reality show! I've looked everywhere! xD

Having the EXACT same problem. Super annoying
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.