Options

Weekend Event 5/6/2016 -Mother's Day Reality: Welcome Back DMV Doll!!!!!!!!!

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The pictures are so cool! Little details like everyone's height, and the captions.. Thanks Nai! :o

I'm so ready for the next throwback event!

Yes! I love the throwbacks! Does anyone know if we will for sure have another one this week?

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Yes! I love the throwbacks! Does anyone know if we will for sure have another one this week?

The one who gives event spoilers on Instagram has confirmed we'll have throwbacks each week till 26th of May, and perhaps we'll have an update after that.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    The one who gives event spoilers on Instagram has confirmed we'll have throwbacks each week till 26th of May, and perhaps we'll have an update after that.

giphy.gif
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Yes! I finished it within a day. Just keep filming in Calabasas, and forget about the talk show gig.. I haven't done that, reality show is better!

I actually recommend doing the talk show gigs. It pays to do the weekend event gigs unless it's a VIP weekend, then I don't bother. But during gigs/parties/reality TV/dating weekends you will get loooooots of event points for doing those three or four 6 hour gigs, plus a huge bonus at the end. Go with Willow as your guest and you'll get a 50 point bonus, and that's on top of the huge amount of event points you get anyway for completing the job.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options

YAYYY! I hope it stays as a regular thing. Especially now that they seem to have worked out the glitches :)

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    YAYYY! I hope it stays as a regular thing. Especially now that they seem to have worked out the glitches :)

Not entirely sure about that. My friends are still breaking up with me and now I'm completely out of GC friends because they all dumped me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Didn't make it to the dress! :(
    A friend came over so I couldn't play as much as I needed to. It's okey though, sometimes real life comes in the way :)
    I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    VIP event next week! And probably another throwback event on Tuesday again! Omg I'm loving this game again :):):):)
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Not entirely sure about that. My friends are still breaking up with me and now I'm completely out of GC friends because they all dumped me.

Very true! I forgot about that glitch. I have that happening in my game as well. :( The first throwback though I had a glitch that completely took the event away when I started a gig so I couldn't make any progress towards boxes. they did fix that so the second throwback I was able to complete even with the lack of friends unfortunately. I have hopeful thinking that each week will get better if we keep having them.

• Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I experienced that glitch too. I hope they fix it soon!

Nai! You did it again. I was away too long. I missed the Balmain Prom! I loved the holiday photos though if I never told you. And thanks for being a fabulous GC friend in general.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I love your doll's Montana look, Kayla, and the way you styled her for Cannes. I totally think you should get a Lieber swan. It's one of the few I don't have and I've wanted it for a long time. But true: buy it now while it's on sale, or wait for a VIP weekend? I think I'm going to just get the black swan already; you're right, a splurge is definitely in order! (Not to mention as soon as I saw the sale I tried both the black and white swans with many of my different outfits already!) Have a great time with your mother today!

D'oh! I got so busy I didn't get a chance to grab a purse, but alas like you mention there is always a VIP weekend to splurge!

I also didn't manage to open a box, I was too worried about opening a box with event points after I was done cause that would be my luck. Oh well, there are always throwbacks <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    You ladies rock that yellow dress. I travelled this weekend, so I managed only to get the earrings and the bracelet. I'm loving this kind of weekend event, it was so much fun and easy to complete :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you, I really enjoyed making those edits and glad everyone liked it!!

I found out from Zoe (Thank U babe <3) that I missed her out from the pictures. So I then scanned through the entire thread to find her picture, and OMFG... I missed out Sassy too. I swear, I am truly sorry!! I refreshed the page, it brought me to this post and I didn't scroll up to check, I missed seeing Sassy and Zoe and went straight to Lance. I am sooooooo upset at myself for making such a mistake!

I hope you both understand I didn't intentionally leave both of you out, ok? <3

As apology, I'm presenting Jax to you, as your private pool boy. Feel free to ask him to do anything lol, oh he peels grapes fine trust me.

fqniv7o.jpg

And group photo with both gorg ladies up front, who cares if the piano is covered right? : )

io0dyHY.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thia is awesome. I love looking at all the pictures, and it's great to see Zoë and Sassu added. And, it's a good thing the piano is covered up. AppleP thinks she can sing without autotune. Honeslty, she stinks. You do not want her parking it at the piano and belting out a few. Ears will bleed, it will just not be a good thing. If she starts to look over in that direction, someone shake a bracelet or something. If she spies something shiny, she loses her train of thought.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thank you, I really enjoyed making those edits and glad everyone liked it!!

I found out from Zoe (Thank U babe <3) that I missed her out from the pictures. So I then scanned through the entire thread to find her picture, and OMFG... I missed out Sassy too. I swear, I am truly sorry!! I refreshed the page, it brought me to this post and I didn't scroll up to check, I missed seeing Sassy and Zoe and went straight to Lance. I am sooooooo upset at myself for making such a mistake!

I hope you both understand I didn't intentionally leave both of you out, ok? <3

As apology, I'm presenting Jax to you, as your private pool boy. Feel free to ask him to do anything lol, oh he peels grapes fine trust me.

fqniv7o.jpg

And group photo with both gorg ladies up front, who cares if the piano is covered right? : )

io0dyHY.jpg

Hahahha don't worry babe, no problem and no hard feelings here ❤️ The pics are amazing! Oh, and Jax is yummy! Lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Aaw Nai, you totally kept your word. *hugz* you are awesome & really, just like Sassy said, no hard feelings. Love you, and your fabulous art either way.
    GC: Zoë Strange