Options

Monday, Monday. What will this week bring?

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hoping for a couple of dresses now, one gorgeous bronzy-brown I have my eye on. Shoes would be nice. Dunno if I'll even get to a second box tonight, tho. Oh well. :)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    My throwback boxes so far..
    image_zpsinybtrau.png
    image_zpsrjflhlxc.png

All the items have been mediocre so far.. I know we've had better items than this I think Glu is really holding back!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    and Box #3 I'm super happy with this watch! This is another item I chased. I love watches!

If I could, I would throw all my gift box watches to you. I have so many and I loathe them :(
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    That top is so great Bilal! I don't even remember it but hopefully I can catch one myself.

Box 2 -

tumblr_o6zkmusyMH1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

I guess. I certainly like it better than the other options at least. Thanks to the reality show & my sleep apnea I just might make it to 600 before the weekened event after all :3 I just need to keep working and take my husband out on a date before he asks me in the morning (I can feel it coming).
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's my 3rd box.
    image_zpsvjpgxent.png

Of course I have bad luck with the boxes again. I love the coat on the bottom left.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Here's my 3rd box.
    image_zpsvjpgxent.png

Of course I have bad luck with the boxes again. I love the coat on the bottom left.

OMG, THE VERSACE SHIRT

I'd blocked out missing on that VIP event item, despite it being my ultimate.

oh it hurts DX
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    My first box.. Ugh. Haha :p
    http://EDD95936-096F-4839-968A-4F116111A9DA.png.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!! Yay!!! I hope you're having an amazing day!!! <3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Carol, Happy B'day!

That all your dreams come true and that both your dolls always get what you wish for them!

Hugs my dear;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's my second throwback box. I'm bummed I missed that swimsuit. :,( 4th of July and valentines are my favorite holidays!!

B15A49DC-267F-41FE-B1D7-6323E4520189.png_zpsky9vnbd6.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Carol, Happy B'day!

That all your dreams come true and that both your dolls always get what you wish for them!

Hugs my dear;)!

Vats, still nothing about Brad's hair in the TB boxes?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the b-day wishes!!! I truly appreciate it. My day was great.☺

ObiymE.png
    HI5WwU.jpg

Here's Carol Davida second box⬆
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious second box:

SnHb7v.png
    RgM9IO.jpg

She won another set of earrings.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy belated birthday Carol!! May your dolls get some great throwback gifts!

My first box included some black like booties with silver on the front. I don't have a pic cause the only thing I can really get them to go with is that Karl dress with the silver in it. Maybe I'll try more later.

My 2nd box had my Valentines dresses in it and I would've been bummed since I once again missed out on them, but

qz233s.jpg

I loved the Montana stuff so I'm thrilled I finally got the cowboy hat. Though right now she's wearing some black pants since my Mother noted that those holey jeans wouldn't be warm enough lol. I also chose the earrings cause they kinda look like horse shoes. Yeehaw!

Few more parties for my 3rd box then it's working long term for that far away 4th
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    second box! Anyone know what these pants are from? I like how they kind of look like sweatpants but I think they are dress pants, haha.

IvRcZa.png

ICGINR.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Thanks Kayla.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lants, from HERE

Black Friday VIP! I spent like crazy haha.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    If I could, I would throw all my gift box watches to you. I have so many and I loathe them :(

Thank you Cherrey! That's so kind of you! I'm definitely a watch girl, although not that I can afford warches like Kim what owns! Lol mine is Pandora haha :)

A wardrobe swap function in the game would be so awesome. It's horrible when someone is chasing an item that you have and don't wear. I would straight away gift Sassy my Kylie lips, Keem my mermaid outfit and Koko my green st Patrick's day dress!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday Carol!! May your dolls get some great throwback gifts!

My first box included some black like booties with silver on the front. I don't have a pic cause the only thing I can really get them to go with is that Karl dress with the silver in it. Maybe I'll try more later.

My 2nd box had my Valentines dresses in it and I would've been bummed since I once again missed out on them, but

qz233s.jpg

I loved the Montana stuff so I'm thrilled I finally got the cowboy hat. Though right now she's wearing some black pants since my Mother noted that those holey jeans wouldn't be warm enough lol. I also chose the earrings cause they kinda look like horse shoes. Yeehaw!

Few more parties for my 3rd box then it's working long term for that far away 4th

Parties will get us the event items? I thought "professional gigs" was only the stuff assigned by Simon?! I'd be so much further if I could do parties!!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    second box! Anyone know what these pants are from? I like how they kind of look like sweatpants but I think they are dress pants, haha.

IvRcZa.png

ICGINR.jpg

I WISH that they would give us some lounge clothes for both the males and females. Sweats, workout gear, athletic shoes, sandals (for the girls), track type suits (the Kardashians have been spotted wearing these many times!).
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thank you Cherrey! That's so kind of you! I'm definitely a watch girl, although not that I can afford warches like Kim what owns! Lol mine is Pandora haha :)

A wardrobe swap function in the game would be so awesome. It's horrible when someone is chasing an item that you have and don't wear. I would straight away gift Sassy my Kylie lips, Keem my mermaid outfit and Koko my green st Patrick's day dress!!!

I so agree. I wish that we could gift or mail gifts from our wardrobe. I have things (hair and "costumes") some others want as well and things I've been chasing for ever (the eyelashes and some dresses and hair).
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My first box ; I don't really like it because it kinda looks too big for the doll but I won't complain, it's still nice to get free 'old' stuff :)

13211097_10209609884986531_611065413_o.png?oh=097e77d3d775b460e2db86107099a477&oe=5735A201

My second box : I love scarfs but omg I can't believe I missed those two gorgeous dresses that I really want to have :eek:

13199409_10209609884586521_1147486709_o.png?oh=eecee10be42a15122402811cf36881a3&oe=573564B3

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    First box
    image_zps3g80a9cv.png
    Second box
    image_zpso7j6b560.png
    Third box
    image_zpsiruxzqad.png
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Box #3: It's a cute bag.

CiLk8F-U4AEfJdD.jpg:large

Box #4: YAY an outfit! I love this electric blue dress!

CiLk8GNUYAE5lM3.jpg:large

I've decided as long as I get at least one 'outfit' during each throwback event, it's hard to be disappointed. This week I won a dress, shoes, bag and sunglasses, which I am now compelled to wear all at once:

CiKTsbQU4AAKP3f.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Really liking this top from my second tb box. Finally, clothes!

image_zpscz6wkc3w.jpeg
  • Options
    Box #3: It's a cute bag.

CiLk8F-U4AEfJdD.jpg:large

Box #4: YAY an outfit! I love this electric blue dress!

CiLk8GNUYAE5lM3.jpg:large

I've decided as long as I get at least one 'outfit' during each throwback event, it's hard to be disappointed. This week I won a dress, shoes, bag and sunglasses, which I am now compelled to wear all at once:

CiKTsbQU4AAKP3f.jpg:large

I've been wishing I could get the heart-shaped bag; it definitely is cute. I also like your new dress, I'm dying to get a dress!
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Vats, still nothing about Brad's hair in the TB boxes?

Hi Hyeri!

I haven't look for it. I noticed that hair is something rare on these throwbacks, maybe they are saving those for I don't know a garage sale lol

Did you got something that you were wishing?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Out of the 8 throwback boxes I've opened (missed the first event), a whopping 6 of them were shoes. It's starting to feel like a cosmic joke, but maybe I can aim to own all the shoes ever?

I did get these red ones, which I quite enjoy. With how easy these boxes are to get, I'm just hoping my luck will turn around soon!
    tumblr_inline_o70qtxNjSF1reitsa_540.png
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Parties will get us the event items? I thought "professional gigs" was only the stuff assigned by Simon?! I'd be so much further if I could do parties!!

Errr, sorry! I meant those Reality Shows. That cowboy hat is keeping all the air in my head lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Lants, from HERE

Black Friday VIP! I spent like crazy haha.

Thank you!! I love them! I'm just going to use them as sweatpants. :P
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Box 4:

kcMeShc.png

3 items from my wishlist, but of course I missed them. :p

Lance, I start as soon as the event begins and since my energy is capped at 45, I film 2 episodes of my show and then I travel around and tap all my pets. That gives me another 45 energy bolts in a couple of minutes.

Just do the 3h episodes at Calabasas when your energy is full and the pets are recharged. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Box 4:

kcMeShc.png

3 items from my wishlist, but of course I missed them. :p

Lance, I start as soon as the event begins and since my energy is capped at 45, I film 2 episodes of my show and then I travel around and tap all my pets. That gives me another 45 energy bolts in a couple of minutes.

Just do the 3h episodes at Calabasas when your energy is full and the pets are recharged. :)

Yeah that's the best strategy, the 5 star weekend events now are the easiest! Within a day just doing that at every 4 hours you're capable of getting 400 event points!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Twilight's boxes:

1st:
    PZqqr9_ylpqjSx4xHzuqCGifpqOKzZ3-ZmJjYpwpL4ma5FjmvjUU2KYCaSgVWRcPmSS9POc81w=w1937-h1090-rw-no

Yass!!! Hair! The hair on the 4th box would have been better though.

2nd:
    VR44ZbtZcZXSGGGVQPhzzSKUPbVEEM-PVsBPc6cnR6J95u_OnofURBnysfQqCyedxpHGgk7PQQ=w1937-h1090-rw-no

Hmmmm, if only I get the dress, I'd have a complete pirate costume!!

3rd:
    xtKsDifQQDdjOZJ3JZ4H_z6mUTDdqVWXgq6LUcI3ViytMvAaG9rjzgxOrYgC24T6xX2_80f9vw=w1937-h1090-rw-no

This is cute! So happy! :o

4th:
    24oo852.jpg

OMG Yass!!! So cuteee!!!! And a cute icon too!!!! ;)

Next week, my lucky spot would be the 4th box. It has so cute items! *fingers crossed
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.