Options

Monday, Monday. What will this week bring?

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Box 4:

kcMeShc.png

3 items from my wishlist, but of course I missed them. :p

Lance, I start as soon as the event begins and since my energy is capped at 45, I film 2 episodes of my show and then I travel around and tap all my pets. That gives me another 45 energy bolts in a couple of minutes.

Just do the 3h episodes at Calabasas when your energy is full and the pets are recharged. :)

Thank you!
    I guess I need to start buying some pets, then! Any recommendation on which are the best? And do purchased pets count towards VIP weekends?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-05-11-15-12-30_zpszmnpkew5.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Box 4. Another purse.

So, this week's winnings... 2 purses, 1 shoes, and a dress

I didn't see my merdress in any of my pallets, or hair! Any hair...
    This week was a wash, but here's hoping for the next one o/
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I'll post my pallets when I get my third one. I hope I get something from the Fourth of July. I'm really starting to love those items
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm so happy with my boxes! :rolleyes:

1st:
    4Gd8ejM.png

I get a lot of shoes in these throwback events and I love it! I'm such a shoe person and I really like these festive looking ones. These shoes are so different and I often wished to own them!

2nd:
    vX4IKte.png

I love these shoes so much! They definitely were in the top range of my wishlist items!

3rd:
    aqm8ocj.png

I don't know where this purse came from, but I really like it because it's simple and surely goes with a lot of looks.

4th:
    QkFKWKL.png

OH. MY. GOD. This is my second most sought after item after the powder blue shoes (they were in the last pallet aswell *screaming*) I just can't believe my luck. I'm just soooo happy!!!!

I really hope you enjoyed this event as much as I did. I'm really really happy and I want you all to be happy because it's such a nice feeling :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    3rd box -

tumblr_o71hwxNVFn1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

would've loved that shirt but I'm ok with what I did get. I'm not sure I can make a run for this 4th box as the week days are so busy for me. I'm doing better this week just by shooting as many 3 hours shifts for my reality show as I can fit in but I'm will make it into the mid 300s by the time I need to sleep for tomorrow and at best I'm looking at 500? 600 is just so far away for me without any hel[ XP

I'm hoping that they do a throwback earnable weekend event one day where you can take a chance on a box of shoes, a box of tops or other clothing and a box of hair.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Here is box one:
    eUnI8W1.jpg

And for box two and three I got this dress and those shoes:
    m1H10J5.jpg

Now since I'll never get the fourth box I'm going to start my first comeback. I hope I still get the weekend events and that they don't disappear like the throwback events until I get a certain amount of fans because I need that VIP hair
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    evilhag did your throwback event disappear after doing a comeback?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious third box:
    Screenshot_2016-05-11-10-22-28-1_zpsajlyg2ts.png

KKH_Screenshot_1462977149545_zps6vjhnp1j.jpg

I'm really doubtful that I'm gonna finish the event on both of my games. I'm just too tired & exhausted to be grinding.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    evilhag did your throwback event disappear after doing a comeback?

Well I havent done it yet, but I just remember a bunch of people talking about it disappearing when they did their comeback until they got enough fans
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That was a glitch that appeared when the 5.0 update came out, and with it the Throwback Events. This was fixed within a day or two, and a temporary work around was posted, You shouldn't have any problem with this. If you do, post in Support and we'll help you with it, but I'm sure this has been fixed, and instructions and info about it was posted in both support and General Discussion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    woohoo all free and clear! Currently have 1 fan so thats nice. haha how lovely.
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, and since we still have the Throwback Event running, this week again we'll open the Event thread Thursday, not Wednesday. We moved it up to Wednesday, when with nothing else to do, we all got very antsy waiting for info about the event. So, we'll open up the event tomorrow, and the reliable alleged tip has come in, for a VIP weekend. Cross your fingers, and we'll talk more about it tomorrow, in the new event thread. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is unrelated to TB events, but when spending stars on pets, does it count towards VIP items during VIP weekends?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    2nd:
    vX4IKte.png
    OMG! THAT HAIR!!!! I am dyyyyyying to have that hair!!!!!!! I can't believe it's in a throwback box. *crosses fingers for next time*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    This is unrelated to TB events, but when spending stars on pets, does it count towards VIP items during VIP weekends?

Yes, it does! I highly recommend buying as many pets as you can afford, over the course of a few VIP weekends until you have them all. Having one or two pets doesn't make much of a difference but eventually you can get to the point where you can fill your whole energy bar by tapping pets. Occasionally they may give an extra event point as well.
  • Options
    Emcat wrote: »
    Yes, it does! I highly recommend buying as many pets as you can afford, over the course of a few VIP weekends until you have them all. Having one or two pets doesn't make much of a difference but eventually you can get to the point where you can fill your whole energy bar by tapping pets. Occasionally they may give an extra event point as well.

Awesome, thanks! Do they all reward the same amount of energy or do some give more than others?

Also, third box!

kbMfzS.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    how are you all able to reach the 4th box? I feel like it is impossible without using k-stars!! Ive only been able to get to the 3rd which is great but still, Id like to complete it. I wish they would give bonus stars for reaching each milestone/box
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^whenever I have about 20 energy, I do a reality show in Calabasas. even if I wake up in the middle of the night, I do a quick show and it's 16 points. When I'm watching TV, I just fly around for energy and eventually thru tedious work, make it

1eq2d2.jpg

the cowboy hat from the 2nd box and the overalls from the 3rd box

2us770i.jpg

the shoes from the first box that i'm having trouble with and the purse from the 4th box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Here's Carol Davida third box:

AzhCHS.png
    hMJvgz.jpg

She won a dress.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I looove that dress Carol, I will be a very very happy girl if I ever open a box with that inside. :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I looove that dress Carol, I will be a very very happy girl if I ever open a box with that inside. :)

That dress is absolutely gorgeous. I had fun styling my doll wearing the dress.:) I hope that you're lucky enough to win it on one of your future throwback boxes.☺I wish you the best of luck!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    how are you all able to reach the 4th box? I feel like it is impossible without using k-stars!! Ive only been able to get to the 3rd which is great but still, Id like to complete it. I wish they would give bonus stars for reaching each milestone/box

SAME! My Tues. - Thurs. schedule is packed because of work & other things so I can never commit to the event. That plus no bonus points? I never managed box #4
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Doing reality shows has been a savior! I don't have to tap as hardcore as for gig events, but I do try to wake up in middle of sleep to use up my full bar of energy which gives 40 points total. Anytime I'm free like in the car, or waiting for food etc I just tap a little and I could do 1-2 shows. Other than those times, I just wait for energy to refill. I'm just 4 shows away from completing now, will be waiting for energy to refill, too lazy to tap. Gotta save the tapping for weekends.
    PM to add
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    4th box
    image_zpsx31yhkfu.png
    Next time, I want to get the shoes too, for my free boxes.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here are Brooklyn's last 2. Jackson is still going:

947262E5-1BFB-444D-A5DF-9E2A3245CF22.png_zpspxnmpguv.jpeg

140E6912-C11A-45E8-A435-778FD58284AA.png_zpsyoq0vrim.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's Javksons second one:
    16C5CEA2-93AE-4D22-892E-42B8739B5311.png_zpsq4qbt878.jpeg

He's almost done with his 3rd. Hoping to finish today before time runs out on the event. I am so glad Glu is doing these throwbacks. I hope we get them for a few More Months!!
    Wow, that really, really, really sucks. "The chances of getting any rare item are always minimum" apparently it's too much to ask that a THROWBACK EVENT only offer THROWBACK ITEMS. The more you know.

Idk, I feel like I've gotten a fair amount of rare items. Maybe 1-2 have been from daily things but everything else is from past events. So to me those are rare, so I'm happy with that!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    SAME! My Tues. - Thurs. schedule is packed because of work & other things so I can never commit to the event. That plus no bonus points? I never managed box #4

Exactly the same. Are a lot of people buying their way through gigs I wonder....Also, yeah--no bonus points is lethal.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    600 points is really tough, but I can handle it now and I even finished one day before the event ends without spending a K star.

It requires a lot of grinding and waking up in the middle of the night. This time I also had the luck of leveling up, that means energy for 2 gigs for free.

I also recommend to start an 8 hour gig several hours before the event starts. Finish it with 2-3 blue stars when the event starts and you start in the event with already 24 event points.
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks! Do they all reward the same amount of energy or do some give more than others?

Also, third box!

kbMfzS.png

I believe that all of the pets give 2 energy EXCEPT the cat in Downtown LA, the dog in Hollywood, and the dog in Miami, who all give 1 energy. There's also a fish in the the Downtown LA apartment that gives you 1 energy about 25%(??) of the time. I think a couple of pets are Kash, instead of Kstars, the fish and the dog in Miami, maybe.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    600 points is really tough, but I can handle it now and I even finished one day before the event ends without spending a K star.

It requires a lot of grinding and waking up in the middle of the night. This time I also had the luck of leveling up, that means energy for 2 gigs for free.

I also recommend to start an 8 hour gig several hours before the event starts. Finish it with 2-3 blue stars when the event starts and you start in the event with already 24 event points.

Great tip, thank you Cherrey!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.