Options

Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I love this look from the makeup to the shoes. Congratulations Lori. :) (See I'm not calling you Jenn anymore. Will Jenn please raise their hand? I got you confused with Isabeau.)

Lol. I'm loving the Jacket, but now that I see it's Kim, well, ok, Kim's game Kim's likeness. Nice thing about being Koko? The put the K all over the place, I'm paying for the monogramming of the jet, but at least it's my monogram.

Anyway looking great. :)

Ah Koko, thank you so much, this really made me smile! As for Jenn--I could totally be a Jenn! I had written you a pm the other day and it was about 5,000 characters too long, and I was deleting and deleting and got sidetracked trying to get a third throwback box--only made it to four once, boo hoo--ended up with a sadly dowdy leopard dress--and there are few names other than Lori I ever thought I could claim. But Jenn--OMG, if you had any idea of how the elderly can mangle a name: Gloria? Lori. Gloria? No, *Lori*. Oh, GLORIA! Yes, yes Gloria. So tell me, Gloria.... Hehehehehheheh! Jenn, though, I could so be Jenn! Or Gloria if I have to. I had a tee shirt made in high school which I the back I had them print HEY YOU! Because yes. I will indeed answer to almost anything, including Hey you! Why fight it? Koko, though. I just love that name. I have name envy! x, Gloria
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Congrats! I like the ombré. Hopefully guys get a cool ombré style someday!

Thank you! :)

Right, the guys are left out... once again! It would be so cool if Glu would release some ombre hairstyles for the guys aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you! :)

Right, the guys are left out... once again! It would be so cool if Glu would release some ombre hairstyles for the guys aswell :rolleyes:

Im hopeful that we'll get something one day!
    Ombré in this game look SOOOO much better than it does in Kendall and Kylie lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Congrats to all of you for getting the event items! Sadly, I didn't get the hair, only 50 energy, $4000 and 30 event points. To put salt to the wound, the hair was at my usual spot :/. I decided to cut my losses and not chase it, because between last week's event and this one, I've spend 200 stars. Anyway, congrats and lets keep grinding!:D
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I may be the only one but I miss having 5 weeks of spoilers :X haha

It's just I chased the hair a little week, spent 120 stars to get it, but what if something better is next week?! Haha oh the life of a panicker...
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I can't decide if I want to get the hair for Jax. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Egf4bCp.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Congrats to everyone that managed to achieve the gift items you wanted. I managed to get everything except the leather jacket, but that's okay. I can always get it in a TB event later.

zkM5wUIl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I can't decide if I want to get the hair for Jax. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Egf4bCp.png

I hate the hair so I might not be a good source of unbiased wisdom...it looks like Christopher Columbus' hair!! Maybe I'm getting too old for the modern hairstyles lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I hate the hair so I might not be a good source of unbiased wisdom...it looks like Christopher Columbus' hair!! Maybe I'm getting too old for the modern hairstyles lol.

I secretly wanted someone to tell me this :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    o0YddsT.png?1

Finished this morning and I'm happy with everything!

Cherrey I saw your new look and it's hot hot hot! Crazy to see you in my game again teasing Vats to date you lol
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, Vats! Thanks! His name is Sebastian! Yeah, I think I will post him more often now. I just felt like a beginner. My closet isn't as big as most of you guys here since I only started a few months ago. But thanks, I will post pictures more often!

Well you're a beginner and that's totally ok! And remember quality over quantity always! Just saw Sebastian on Mell's party and he rock it!
    Stardust1 wrote: »

hahahaha the 'modern style' you say is so 90s Stardust:o! What me bothers about the hair is that it's too lustrous, but at least I have another option while anything better show up!

Hope everyone is having a good time with the event, and for those who failed to get what you want sending good vibes to at the next one the sun shines to you guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Already completed the Partnership :)
    image_zpsycnyiwhz.png
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Amy <3

I think it's not your birthday yet in your time right? But soon, and I hope you have the most awesome birthday! Hope you like the bag I gave your doll :rolleyes:

K2TnLWO.jpg
    VGm24wY.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    image_zpsycnyiwhz.png

WoW! How did you do that!? I got none in my gb today and been wondering how on earth I'm going to accomplish such a thing, *groannnnn*....Good for you, you lucky thang.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Cherrey I saw your new look and it's hot hot hot! Crazy to see you in my game again teasing Vats to date you lol

Congrats on finishing! I also finished today. That was an easy one :o

And thank you :rolleyes: But wait... did Cherrey appear in your game with her new style? I thought Androids are frozen :eek:
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Congrats on fininishing! I also finished today. That was an easy one :o

And thank you :rolleyes: But wait... did Cherrey appear in your game with her new style? I thought Androids are frozen :eek:

Right?. I was about to ask this.

Nai, you're welcome. No living virtual doll deserves Christopher Columbus' 90's hair.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW Peter, super lucky you!!! Congrats :)
    image_zpsycnyiwhz.png
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    Congrats to all of you for getting the event items! Sadly, I didn't get the hair, only 50 energy, $4000 and 30 event points. To put salt to the wound, the hair was at my usual spot :/. I decided to cut my losses and not chase it, because between last week's event and this one, I've spend 200 stars. Anyway, congrats and lets keep grinding!:D

I feel you!! I chased the hair 3x and got 2x 50 energy and 40 kstars...but i did finish the event so that's a plus, but a huge bummer to all of us who didn't get the hair :/
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY T!!!

Sophie sent Madison a little treat in celebration. &#55356;&#57218;&#55356;&#57214;&#55356;&#57217;&#55356;&#57225;
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

:o I meant here in the forum!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Just completed the second quest. (At this point I had 4 event items, I got 45 event points in total with bonuses)

Maria called, said I did good, and the movie role is mine!
    I forget where the third questline is, but I'm assuming i will rock the job, maybe get some kudos (maybe some shade thrown on pape for being a total bee-atch) and that will be it

I kinda feel like our dolls shouldn't still be falling for her antics. :) When will we learn?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    As it is now officially Sunday in the UK,

Happy birthday, beautiful Amy!

I hope you have the most amazing year ever! <3

drink-champagne-toast-animated-gif.gif

giphy.gif

0d55670ffae18bbfc82c4a5722bdbcb0_large.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Guys, just be careful with some girls who play KKH on Instagram. One of them just try to hack my account!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Guys, just be careful with some girls who play KKH on Instagram. One of them just try to hack my account!

which acc? IG or KKH one?
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I've had horrible luck with gift boxes. I went chasing the hair and got the 4k kash each time. I am so over it
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    When is the best time to start a comeback? I just got the option.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You know how some people rent a clown, or a princess or a superhero for their Birthday Parties.....
    I got us Unicorn Pony Boy!

exterface_unicorn_13.jpg

Birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Amy!

p.s. ride at your own risk. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You know how some people rent a clown, or a princess or a superhero for their Birthday Parties.....
    I got us Unicorn Pony Boy!

exterface_unicorn_13.jpg

Birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Amy!

p.s. ride at your own risk. ;)

I'm not even gonna ask.

Stay gold unicorn pony boy, stay gold.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i'd ask but i'm a bit speechless
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg, you guys are the best! Thanks for the birthday wishes <3

Nai I love my purple and silver gifts! So pretty :) and that bag! Omg I need it in my life lol

Cocofab, thanks for all the alcohol! Lol you guys know me well hahaha

Koko, how did you know I love musclemen/unicorn pony boy hybrids?! Can't stop laughing at that :D

I also woke up to this in my inbox from Vatsy! I'm a little hungover, still half asleep and I'm in the middle of my first coffee of the day but it sure did put a huge smile on my face <3 I just hope Vatsy wasn't affected by his allergies whilst making this hahaha I love it
    EFBD6528-E196-4DB3-B7EC-15196EAE57FA_zpszglshwpf.gif
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg! Thanks to Stephk, +Lya+ and Sugar for the lovely birthday gifts! Madison loves them :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai