Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy when comes to Britney I'm always aware of everything, even things that I shouldn't know lol

But thanks for coming here to bring the news that's soooooo sweet of you.

Luv ya! Have a great weekend!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats, you're such a true die-hard Britney Spears fan:D.

I would've expected you to know even the latest 411 about her.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    hahaha Carol!

Yeah she's like the best friend to which I never was introduced! Today I'm more controlled, but my life used to be 24/7 around Britney Spears when I was younger:o

Couple of days ago Pokémon Go finally arrived in my country, but I couldn't start to play until today. It was around 7am and I needed company to go catch my first Pokémon, I wanted to start with Pikachu and to get one there's a lil trick(I'm obsessed with Pikachu since I was a kid and I have lots of Pikachu in my bedroom including a really cute plush one that I received on last year Valentines' Day) so I went to my dad and he doesn't wanted to come with me, I know it was early, but he talked about Pokémon all week I thought that he would be willing lol

So my mom came with me and we called my sister that also came and we had a happy hunting and I got my Pikachu!

My mom really liked and we spent the next two hours chasing, but we didn't got any new Pokémon just few eggs at the Pokéstops (we found 6 of them). We walked a lot around the neighborhood and guess where we find another Pokémon? At the pool! lol

I never expect my whole life that someday I would play Pokémon with my mother! So fun:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy when comes to Britney I'm always aware of everything, even things that I shouldn't know lol

But thanks for coming here to bring the news that's soooooo sweet of you.

Luv ya! Have a great weekend!:D

You're welcome, everything for you xx

I am officialy on vacation, until 22nd August! Yay me! I'm in my hometown now, enjoying some quality time with my family, in couple of days I leave for Greece, beach, sun, c o c ktails - bring it on! Lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That is such a cute story about Pokemon hunting with your mom :o When I am out driving to go somewhere with my daughter and she has her game turned on she'll be like "MOM STOP it's a *whatever*!" And I'll be like "I can't stop, is it a rare one? Should I turn around?" lol!!! This game makes people crazy :p

hahaha Carol!

Yeah she's like the best friend to which I never was introduced! Today I'm more controlled, but my life used to be 24/7 around Britney Spears when I was younger:o

Couple of days ago Pokémon Go finally arrived in my country, but I couldn't start to play until today. It was around 7am and I needed company to go catch my first Pokémon, I wanted to start with Pikachu and to get one there's a lil trick(I'm obsessed with Pikachu since I was a kid and I have lots of Pikachu in my bedroom including a really cute plush one that I received on last year Valentines' Day) so I went to my dad and he doesn't wanted to come with me, I know it was early, but he talked about Pokémon all week I thought that he would be willing lol

So my mom came with me and we called my sister that also came and we had a happy hunting and I got my Pikachu!

My mom really liked and we spent the next two hours chasing, but we didn't got any new Pokémon just few eggs at the Pokéstops (we found 6 of them). We walked a lot around the neighborhood and guess where we find another Pokémon? At the pool! lol

I never expect my whole life that someday I would play Pokémon with my mother! So fun:D
  • Options
    hahaha Carol!

Haha Vats you remind me so much of my brother. He's so addicted to playing Pokémon go game. He told me that his coworker convinced him to play that game and he said that it's so much fun and it's starting to grow on him. I used to be so obsessed with Pikachu as a child and none of the other creatures were my favorites because they looked scary to me lol. Those were the days.☺

I wished that one of my parents were gamers but none of them aren't. They're not even interested in playing mobile games. They always need my help when it comes down to technology. I always teased them though like "why I'm always so tech savvy and you guys are always so technically challenged"⁉haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Baba and his girlfriend go out playing pokemon. He drives, she directs. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gosh I don't even can think on doing that... I'm not a good driver, actually I don't like to drive and I would probably cause an accident!
    I am officialy on vacation, until 22nd August! Yay me! I'm in my hometown now, enjoying some quality time with my family, in couple of days I leave for Greece, beach, sun, c o c ktails - bring it on! Lol

YASS my beauty queen! Wishing you a great vacation time! Make sure to register all that on instagram, that way I won't miss you so much!:o
    SugarK wrote: »
    That is such a cute story about Pokemon hunting with your mom :o When I am out driving to go somewhere with my daughter and she has her game turned on she'll be like "MOM STOP it's a *whatever*!" And I'll be like "I can't stop, is it a rare one? Should I turn around?" lol!!! This game makes people crazy :p

hahaha see? That game is bringing all families together! Tip for you to help your daughter, doesn't matter if they are rare or not, cause is needed to catch a lot of the same species to be able to evolve them lol. Hope she gets a lot of them and you girls can have fun together!

My parents also doesn't get much of tech stuff Carol! Actually I think my old lady was wanting to have some quality time with me, she rarely has any interesting on watching the shows I like, but after the Pokémon hunting I wanted to show to my father this new Netflix show called 'Stranger Things' that I'm addicted now, to see if it was of his like (well that's something really hard to tell, since he doesn't show any emotion about anything lol, but if he doesn't lift his a$$ off the sofa I assume that he's liking) and my mother seated with us and absolutely loved the show and we wachted the whole season that day! So fun I had a geek mom for a day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok Vats, as a Mother and as a Biker, I object to your calling your Mother your old lady. I am PuterHead's Old Lady, but I am Baba's loving Mom. If he so much as calls me Ma he is in big trouble. I didn't go into Labor Sunday night, and finally deliver him the following Thursday so he can ever call me old lady.

Oh behalf of biker chicks and mothers alike....Vatsy, Vatsy Vatsy.

giphy.gif

What are we gonna do with you? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hello hello guys! <3

I'd been super busy recently, don't think I even posted an outfit pic in weeks. Then weekend I went for cruise! So much food, but I finally stepped into the gym too, it's been a long time since. Will continue to go to the gym, and of course when I came back from cruise... Pokemon Go just released in my country! I installed a day later and now I have my first Pikachu <3

I think I'm super lucky, KKH has VIP event, K&K has superstar event, and BSAD has no event lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Cruises are wonderful. A good time to rest and relax, and eat in moderation. lol. It's great to see you Nai. Tbat VIP for the Balmain was great.

Apropos of Nuthin, sometimes I hate being a Gemini+. There are a bunch of other Gemini's. Does one side ever totally embarass another side? I sometimes think the quiet pensive side is seriously suffering, because of the wteckage a different dise caused? Lol. It's almost like recovering from a too many Mohetos blackout, without the benefit of liquor, or the blessing of not knowing what you said or did. lol.

Lastly, approaching mid August....what happened to the summer? Anybody else need the soapbox?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AH HAHAHAHA Vats! If we go out with the intention of finding Pokemon spots then I will turn around to get any Pokemon, but when are supposed to be going somewhere then only turning around or stopping for rare ones :p

Last night my daughter showed me how to use snapchat lol. We had fun taking silly photos with the different filters. Then she's like "Mom, add your friends" and I'm like "why? I'm not sending ugly photos to anyone but you so I don't need to add anyone else" lol
    hahaha see? That game is bringing all families together! Tip for you to help your daughter, doesn't matter if they are rare or not, cause is needed to catch a lot of the same species to be able to evolve them lol. Hope she gets a lot of them and you girls can have fun together
  • Options
    I didn't watch the Olympics live when it was televised but I recorded it on my DVR. Thank goodness for that.☺

I'm extremely disappointed that my all-time favorite Olympian Gabby Douglas didn't make it to the finals all because she lost by one freaking point.:( Smh

Her teammate Aly Raisman scored higher than her and made a mistake on the balance beam and was given a second chance to try again.

The judges should've chosen Simone Biles and Gabby Douglas to become the two finalists (instead of Aly Raisman & Simone Biles). Simon Biles slayed her performance at the Olympics. It was most definitely top-level.:cool: In my opinion, I felt like Gabby Douglas had a better performance than Aly Raisman. I was rooting for Gabby Douglas to defend her title, but she played it so cool like a cucumber.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    giphy.gif

I'm in trouble! Ok no more age talk!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hello hello guys! <3

I'd been super busy recently, don't think I even posted an outfit pic in weeks. Then weekend I went for cruise! So much food, but I finally stepped into the gym too, it's been a long time since. Will continue to go to the gym, and of course when I came back from cruise... Pokemon Go just released in my country! I installed a day later and now I have my first Pikachu <3

I think I'm super lucky, KKH has VIP event, K&K has superstar event, and BSAD has no event lol.

I wondered where you were, so cruise, gym and PG sounds like you're having an amazing time!!! And yeah you were extremely luck with those events!!
    Apropos of Nuthin, sometimes I hate being a Gemini+. There are a bunch of other Gemini's. Does one side ever totally embarass another side? I sometimes think the quiet pensive side is seriously suffering, because of the wteckage a different dise caused? Lol. It's almost like recovering from a too many Mohetos blackout, without the benefit of liquor, or the blessing of not knowing what you said or did. lol.

hahahaha hell yeah! That side is always trying to be funny while the other is just thinking how can you say so much 'stupidity'?

Once at my college graduation I was the orator (is that the word we use in English?), I mean the guy who makes the speech, so I was joking around and the people from the audience were there without any reaction so I said it 'We're wearing black, but this is not a funeral you can laugh!' My other side wanted to kill at that moment lol

Ok Sugar I promise no more age talking, but I don't even know for what snapchat serves and that makes me feel old!

Oh sorry Carol that your fave couldn't make it:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That's OK. I'm assuming that the judges weren't impressed with her comeback as an Olympian gymnast. I'm hoping that she proves them wrong at the 2020 Olympics if she makes the USA team again.

Oh sorry Carol that your fave couldn't make it:(

My crush :oJohn Orozco couldn't make it to the Olympics at Rio this yr.:( He was nominated to join the men's gymnastics team USA.

He injured his knee while he was training and had to get surgery. I'm hoping that he's gonna compete again in 4 more yrs and come back physically, emotionally, and mentally stronger for the competition.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Koko eat in moderation you say?! We can basically order any amount of food! 4 meals a day, my stomach expanded lol.

Vatsy I'm also wondering where Amy is. I've nearly always been lucky! It's majority VIP events when I'm travelling hehe. Hahahaha man those were some cold jokes!

Tarabella how is your belly doing! Hope you're doing ok :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Koko eat in moderation you say?! We can basically order any amount of food! 4 meals a day, my stomach expanded lol.

Vatsy I'm also wondering where Amy is. I've nearly always been lucky! It's majority VIP events when I'm travelling hehe. Hahahaha man those were some cold jokes!

Tarabella how is your belly doing! Hope you're doing ok :o

Oh, eat in moderation for a cruise means stuff yourself one forkfull shy of a stomach ache. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I love reading all of the forums for Glu's games. Something about "[continuing] to spit in our faces" and "greedy".... Wow, they're just trashed everywhere. Hm, I wonder why so many people worldwide hate Glu.
  • Options
    Hi Isabeau, you're the Mad at Glu umbrella,we've all been there one time or another, but right now most of us are in the sunshine anxiously anticipating the Wow that will be coming. We have a 'rumored' event this midweek, an Update is in our midst, and another event later this week. Glu's been giving me lots of purple. Purple walls in the Havana House, (that's a beautiful beautiful home) Purple clothes, purple friendly clothes, purple car to look at. All this stuff takes a village of Glu Gods & Gurus to make it possible. And they don't work for free. I know people who play completely free games, they're happy. Most of us here spend money in the game, but it's all about balance.

A well worded complaint in the Vent thread might do wonders for you, and people go there for just that reason. It's a judgement free zone. Do you want to pm me what's bugging you? Sometimes it helps to let it out, and you KNOW I'm a sympathetic listener. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I love reading all of the forums for Glu's games. Something about "[continuing] to spit in our faces" and "greedy".... Wow, they're just trashed everywhere. Hm, I wonder why so many people worldwide hate Glu.

I don't think it's just them. App developers can get so greedy with wanting people to spend real money. I definitely don't think this game is that bad compared to some other games I've tried to play before. They make KKH seem overly generous. Maybe it's different with other Glu apps, but I think they give us plenty of opportunities to earn K stars and other goodies, like with the daily gift boxes and earnable events. And when it comes down to it, Glu doesn't make users pay to play KKH. In some other apps, to even advance you have to shell out real money. To me that's greedy.
  • Options
    I've been there few times, we get so immerse in these games that becomes freaking annoying that a company who sometimes makes questionable decisions has the power to control above us, but that's living right? Doesn't matter if it's real life or virtual life there will be things that we like and things that we don't.

For me the 'interest' part always comes and go from time to time. Right now I'm totally out of excitement with KKH. Feels like I'm at the end of a journey.

Vats is multi millionaire and has a bank of k-stars that doesn't have much purpose since I just spend on things that I have interest and TBH at every new update there's less and less interesting things.

I'm out of storylines, about to reach the max level again. Vats has a beautiful family that doesn't have much use in the game and friends that are frozen for several months what removes even the forum fun since I can't make selfies or collages with my updated friends anymore.

Cuba was a really nice update, however overall I have this feeling that the game doesn't fill up something that I'm needing somehow, you know?

Tomorrow supposedly there's an actual throwback event, for what I saw at Instagram and I've been waiting for a really long time to that happen, cause if they are really doing a selection of items ( and that make up around 30 to 35 items based on the first 2 throwbacks), if they include BP's hair in the boxes there's a huge chance to I get it.

However they way things are going now, probably they're putting all items within the boxes and calling it 'selection' and that makes impossible to get what I want or worse they make a selection and the hair doesn't make the cut.

And you know what? After so much frustration I chose for the sake of my mental health to keep cool and just support what I really think is worthy, cause (without any kind of judgement here) there are those who will take anything that is placed on their front, those who will cheat and have the best experience that the game offers, those who will struggle to get somewhere with the game that is really easy to others and so on... There isn't consensus here and all Glu needs here is money and they'll target those who help they get there.

I finally admited to myself that it's not about respect or consideration to the players it's just business and they know that this game isn't eternal so they are milking the cow the most they can.

Sorry this long post that looks like a boring an unnecessary lecture, I was just wanting to externalize my feelings towards the game nowadays and this helps me to feel a lit bit less uneasy with the fact that KKH doesn't have the same impact that used to have in my life.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm sure when the Android Friends Thaw and stop acting like NPCs, you'll probably come back to see if it's good again. And, I have to believe that the game is going on for quite a while. For those of us who grew up so much while playing Barbies, I have to think that growing up to have your very own Virtual Barbie but better game is not something a Barbie girl is going to let go very easily. It's not Barbie. But it strikes the same chord in us that Barbies did. Wistful thinking? Perhaps, but I speak from experience of being a girl who grew up playing with barbie, and I don't think she's going to let the game wither away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    'And when it comes down to it, Glu doesn't make users pay to play KKH. In some other apps, to even advance you have to shell out real money. To me that's greedy.'

But they did that first step with the "Show your style" event. 30 k-stars to participate. And I think it's just the beginning .
    On K&K they asked straightaway 20 bucks for the tacky weekend event outfits. No money - no weekend event.
    It just doesn't look good.
    Android
  • Options
    I was so happy to have the event, I didn't think twice, I bought, But the whole event is so grueling, I think the next time its a show your style, if it's the same pay to play, and relentless 4 hours to find out your lost is too much. There are serious flaws in that event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    'And when it comes down to it, Glu doesn't make users pay to play KKH. In some other apps, to even advance you have to shell out real money. To me that's greedy.'

But they did that first step with the "Show your style" event. 30 k-stars to participate. And I think it's just the beginning .
    On K&K they asked straightaway 20 bucks for the tacky weekend event outfits. No money - no weekend event.
    It just doesn't look good.

But you didn't have to shell out actual money to participate. I really have to say, I don't think I've ever played a game where you could advance so comfortably without paying a cent. I played without paying for the longest time, and I've only bought a couple stars a few times as kind of a treat to myself. I never actually needed them, it was just to splurge. There are so many opportunities in the game to earn K-stars, you can have a great experience without spending money.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was so happy to have the event, I didn't think twice, I bought, But the whole event is so grueling, I think the next time its a show your style, if it's the same pay to play, and relentless 4 hours to find out your lost is too much. There are serious flaws in that event.

I wish they would give you a voter count so you can actually see that people are/aren't voting for you look. I think the voting system is pretty sketchy and it makes me wonder if it's all just random.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Goodbye dolls :(

I'm done... I love this game so much, but I can't believe it's left me in tears.

My final push was a certain post on IG. It's left me so mad, I'm just done.

Koko - you are amazing. Thank you for being you, and trying to keep us all positive even when we got a stick up our ***

Vats - I'm so glad you've found happiness with Britney game! So hype she even liked one of your posts! I hope you get that BP hair you so deserve one day!

Isabeau - I'm going to miss reading your posts. Your passion is true, and I love your logic!

SugarK - thanks for trying to add me on GC and our small chats. Maybe one day I will see the falls!

Tarabelle - Goodluck with the pregnancy! All the best!

Carol - my biggest wish for you is to some day be able to remove jacks hat! Stay fab! Enjoy the nikki game!

Amy - such a lovely girl! I hope for many more cats in your future, as much as I had hope for my merdress!

Nai - you too, so sweet. Thank you...

Ok, this is getting long. Jules, linda, stardust, wolf, sassy, rumple, lii, angeline and jon, daffodil - everyone... (sorry if I missed you!) I wish you all the best!

But, one last outfit! I call it the Enerkash-kini
    #ThanksGlu

sSSi5qP.jpg
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Nooooooo! Please reconsider. I am so sorry that you saw whatever you saw...maybe consider a break but not leaving altogether...
  • Options
    Keem, please check you PMs. We have to talk about this, and.......

No one gets out till there's transport for us all, and that's gonna take an Ark. Seriously, read you pm. Don't say goodbye yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Keem, so sad to say goodbye to a really nice company as you are, but I get it and won't hold you on something that I think it's becoming insane lately.

As I said to many others that also left us, anything you need we're here and don't be ashamed to comeback, ok?

We're gonna miss all your mermaid fun! Stay well dear.

#enerkashkini
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!