Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Keem, any time! You, me, and wine at the falls!

Wish you would reconsider :( and READ YOUR PMs!!!! ❤️
    Keem wrote: »
    Goodbye dolls :(

I'm done... I love this game so much, but I can't believe it's left me in tears.

My final push was a certain post on IG. It's left me so mad, I'm just done.

Koko - you are amazing. Thank you for being you, and trying to keep us all positive even when we got a stick up our ***

Vats - I'm so glad you've found happiness with Britney game! So hype she even liked one of your posts! I hope you get that BP hair you so deserve one day!

Isabeau - I'm going to miss reading your posts. Your passion is true, and I love your logic!

SugarK - thanks for trying to add me on GC and our small chats. Maybe one day I will see the falls!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh no Keem!:(

It's so hard to say farewell since you're quitting the game and the forums.:(

I understand that you're frustrated because you saw someone's post on instagram who won your dream mermaid dress. I so wish that I could've gifted to you so that you can feel better.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG. The most beautiful vacay....Canadian side stay overlooking the falls. I want to go back so badly. The Embassy Suites bumped us from a 9th floor suite, to a 26th Presidential Suite. Mobility was bad, I couldn't stand much, but when we were back at the hotel, my view was ceiling to floor windows. And the fireworks. Come on back Keem, and we'll all do the falls together. (My handicapped parking is wonderful around there.)

view.jpg

Ok, a foot from the floor to a foot from the ceiling, talk about close. And the fireworks right outside. OMG, take me back when the Falls are Purple. :) So, come one keem, don't let something from a different outlet take you away from us. and yeah, please read your pms. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko that's an awesome pic!!! Niagara Falls is easily one of my most favourite places, that and Disney :o:o
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Ahem, excuse my tantrum.
    I've talked with koko, gone into more detail.
    I'm still on the defeated side. And nothing to do with the merdress, this choice is on a game principle.

You all are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! Maybe once in a while I'll stop in to see how you all are doing o/

It's feels weird not loading up the game tbh... once a day I'm contractually obligated to take the merman out for booze, or he will swim back into the ocean....
    Why oh why can't we get divorce settlements?! Lazy merman don't wanna work, that's why.
  • Options
    Hope you do stop in once in a while! Take good care doll, hugs!
    Ahem, excuse my tantrum.
    I'm still on the defeated side. And nothing to do with the merdress, this choice is on a game principle.

You all are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words! Maybe once in a while I'll stop in to see how you all are doing o/

It's feels weird not loading up the game tbh... once a day I'm contractually obligated to take the merman out for booze, or he will swim back into the ocean....
    Why oh why can't we get divorce settlements?! Lazy merman don't wanna work, that's why.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aw Keem noooo. I wanted to say don't do it, not before I see you realize your dream of getting the merdress. But, I respect and understand you have your reasons. Hey, why don't you put your merman on a perma-date? Invite him to a date, get it to maybe 4 stars, then exit out. He won't be lonely this way :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ahem, excuse my tantrum.

Oh Keem, I will miss you very much, and your amazing, hilarious storytelling and too-funny-graphics talent too. I understand completely, you must know that, of course. I wish you all good things and more. If you ever find your way to NYC, Koko, Carol, and I--and I'm pulling Vida into this too--will be expecting you to contact one of us--you'd better get with us, mermaid doll forever, ok? <so-sad face, so unbelievably sad> <3<3<3
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hey Keem, I'm gonna miss you girl :( and your sweet merfamily.. Take care doll and stop by sometimes to say HI <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    max,babe thx for the gorgeous dress!!! Sassy doll loves it :)

I'm off to the beach tomorrow again, I need it so much right now... I got so sad today over the SG lips... I just lost all hope to ever get them, if that algorithm thing is true, because I've missed on so many items in the past... And I have never ever seen them in my pallette... And I don't have hundreds of euros to throw on this game, to buy all the boxes... So yeah.. Can't believe it can hurt so much for virtual items!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It is true, Sassy.

Unfortunately this way our dreams are doomed.

Thinking about everything now, I got so mad this week not just because of the hair(of course that the hair is the icing on the top of the krap cake), but on how Glu lacks of strategy to make their players happy and gave away basically two years of event items and countless k-stars profit they could make.

Honestly I don't get mad about the cheaters, cause if was not for them I would never know about the algorithm. Actually I have to thank them , cause I would feel so much worse if I went ahead trying to get the impossible.

I just wonder why things have to be like that, you know? This event sounded like a big punishment to us while to those who allegedly they want to punish had the time of their KKH life.

Seriously was really sad to see Koko and others could't participate, because a ridiculous move to prevent hacking, even I thinking the event was a big joke(really?! Grind 600 points to get basically nothing) and then giving for free everything to them! Does that makes sense?!

Maybe I didn't understand what they said here about to include the 'sale' on the last minute to make up the fact that some players wouldn't get the events until they fixed at the next update, is that what they meant?

If so why not cancel everything?

All can I assume here is that they don't care THAT much about 'enhanced' or free players, they just wanted to do a trap to those who would be able to put all their money chasing on infinity boxes and still didn't get what they wanted or get after acummulate loads of useless stuff (this is not my words, just read the comments to those who did that at the event thread).

And just a remind that every throwback box costs more than $5, ouch! Maybe because is virtual stuff isn't easy to visualize what that means, but if it was real stuff probably we would become drowned by them if placed at our homes lol, sorry not this guy here!

I do want BP's hair yet because is a matter of honor to me, but if there isn't an event going on, my KKH routine is basically open the game to get the daily gift boxes at morning and date Bort at night, so any other items are superflous spending to me.

So yeah I'm still willing to fight for better and fair chances, nobody will put me down and if that happens you won't see me around to check my corpse lol

And I don't want hear explanations I want to see actions, you have the recipe!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Did you ever not realize how something sounded till it came out of your mouth? I could write a volume, but suffice it to say a dear friend had to hear me while under a lot of pain. And I can't take it back and put the words back inside. Especially because I didn't mean them as they sounded? So, that's my dilemma. ;( Right now all I can do is hope time softens my faux pas. You'd think by now I'd have mastered of saving face after a really bad faux pas. But this is different. :( Maybe I can borrow that time machine from Big Bang Theory, or the magic delorean. Time travel would save certainly save my butt. In quite a few cases.

If you had access to a time travel, would you go back and change something? - The past minute that it took to read this pitiparty post? Yeah, I hear ya.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Koko, I have two things to say about your post. One, the fact that you have regret and sadness about what you said is probably apparent to the person you said those things to. So many in your position blame the pain and have no remorse. That shows that they would say such things regardless. Two, the huge well of empathy and kindness you show to everyone here tells me that there is no way the people in your life don't receive the same caring from you. I don't know your life or situation, it's true, thesecare just my thoughts from what I've seen of you here.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    max,babe thx for the gorgeous dress!!! Sassy doll loves it :)

I'm off to the beach tomorrow again, I need it so much right now... I got so sad today over the SG lips... I just lost all hope to ever get them, if that algorithm thing is true, because I've missed on so many items in the past... And I have never ever seen them in my pallette... And I don't have hundreds of euros to throw on this game, to buy all the boxes... So yeah.. Can't believe it can hurt so much for virtual items!

Love to my favorite Mad Max soul sister!

The eyes/lips things is crazy. I spent too much money and got mine, so I'm happy, but also a little resentful at the same time, because I had to go through a ton of sets with bupkis in them, just shoes and accessories (got the lovely heart ring and green feather boa I'd been successfully dodging for ages).
  • Options
    Before my bestie left the world, I've never imagined that my BFF couldn't survive. Most of my loved ones were rooting for her to fight for her life to stay alive. When she was hospitalized, it was such a scary scene because she looked unhealthy and unwell.:(

If my deceased BFF was still alive today, she would've turned 25 yrs old today on Aug 19th. It's been almost a month since she passed away on Jul 19th. I'm still missing on my little sister and still wishing that she could've celebrate her bday with me and my two other BFFs.:(

Here's my doll and her doll London on my game. We were also BFFs on KKH land. Our dolls were the dynamic duo. Even though she's gone, her doll still remains on my game despite the Android freeze situation. My BFF wouldn't want me to be sad that she's no longer here. I know that she would've wanted me to celebrate her life to the fullest.:) I'll always have memorable moments when we had our hangouts together.:)
    qoeFLL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Awww, Carol! I've been there, and I know exactly how it feels. <3
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Oh Carol. I feel so bad for you. But you're right, she wouldn't want you to be sad. Think of her in a much better place, and someday you'll be together again. You have to be strong, remember all the good times. (((((Hugs))))))

Vats, I just now read your post. I keep hoping once the Androids thaw, you'll have fun and come back more frequently. And stop feeling bad that Vats in in pink in Kat's game. It's a little more purple on my screens, so she's loving that sweater on you. But, the minute your clothes change, Our dolls are going on an around the world trip. We'll change clothes for their adventures and coordinate....and it will be fun again. :)

I'm hoping when it's all over, Androids get a little something for our trouble. I'd love another Star Sale. If I can bring the cost of a throwback box down by buying stars on sale...it is what makes sense for my game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Carol. Sending you loads of virtual hugs.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh Carol, I'm so, so sorry. Much love for you.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind sympathetic words. It sincerely means so much to me.

I celebrated my deceased BFF b day with my other two besties and more loved ones were involved on last Fri night. It wasn't planned or anything. It was sorta last-minute and we spontaneously went to a restaurant to eat.☺ I had fun for the day and still felt my BFF spirit around. She would've appreciate us getting together celebrating her day.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have 2 more hours of work then I'm off until next Tuesday :D:D:D
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Carol, I 'm sorry for your loss! Heartbreaking...
    Android
  • Options
    Is the forum kicking you guys out???

It's happening a lot to me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I just got back, so I don't know. How is it kicking you out?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's kicking me out too. I'll try to reply and it says I'm not logged in or I'll open a new post and all of a sudden I'm logged out.
  • Options
    It's kicking me out too. I'll try to reply and it says I'm not logged in or I'll open a new post and all of a sudden I'm logged out.

This! Also when I'm sending PMs it kicks me out when I click on the 'preview message' button:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks for that clarification guys. Lets see if we can get you some help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm officially back in the city.. and to the game lol It's been one hell of a month, lots of parties, weddings, sun and beach, I can't complain.. that's why I love August and SUMMER :) I missed on couple of events, including this weekend's but one can't have all.. and after realising that I will probably never get the SG lips, no virtual item means that much anymore :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Been a while since I came last time here lol

Sassy hope things will change now and the lips will be soon a sale! Save your k-stars dear!

Today miraculously I was not kicked out of the forum YET! I have to answer lots of PMs from my KK krew fellows and that's where I'm kicked most of the times...

By the way there's another thing weird on the forum, I see everyone as if they are online lol

Are you guys here and ignoring me???? lol

Hey anyone knows about our dear Carol? Her doll didn't chaged her clothes for a while nor I saw her here this week.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Apparently, I hurt some butt-hurt animal's feelings today at work and received a warning. Couldn't careless about it. I deal with enough stupidity at this university and at home.