How You Style

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Julesmo!
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If I had seen the one of the right, I would have voted for it because I love the shoes. But not many do from what I've read. I would have def voted for the cat hat, the pet purse, the only 2 I wasn't crazy about were the first two on the left. The shoe straps on the first seem to go on the outside of the pants, and it looks a little wonky, but I'm shallow. ANd the 2nd, again the shoes, because they aren't quite shoes, and aren't quite fuzzy bedroom slippers, but something in between. That's my look, the same way I quickly scan and select the items in the booth.

I've had the same outfit entered twice. 1st time it won, 2nd time not. or vice versa. It's all just the crowd voting (I guess) And, I would have loved to see more red in the booth. Personally - I stuck to the black and white. But seriously, I think it was just the luck of the draw, your submissions look fine. Next round will be yours I can feel it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Angeline I also only styled in black and white looks! Can't wait to see your colored looks.

Ok, here I come. After all my B&W looks lost....
    No.1 look won the first time and the only time I won so far, but lost when I submitted it again.
    No.2 Lost.
    No.3&4 are the looks I prepare to submit. I just submitted the 3rd one but changed the pants to the 3rd prize skirt.

Wish me luck!
    IMG_2644.jpg

Jon is luckier. He won most of the looks. Here are his winning looks. I just rotate them.

IMG_3133.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you Julesmo!

You're very welcome. I have used the same look every time and have won about 2/3. I paired the top with the basic orange pants and then used the orange and red neck scarf from a few months ago. That's it except I chose the big Christmas hair because that always seems to get the best response from folks.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Angeline I love the second look! I would have definitely voted for that one. I also like your other looks, the glasses are really cute paired with the ponytail and jacket. Good luck on that one!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Angeline I love the second look! I would have definitely voted for that one. I also like your other looks, the glasses are really cute paired with the ponytail and jacket. Good luck on that one!

Thank you so much, Lii, having a real life player gaving me positive comments makes me feel so much better. The second look is my favorite, too. I hope I'm not trying too hard with the other three looks. I never lost so much! Only won once so far. :( Plus, Angeline didn't get the bonus 2 points that Jon got after the third prize. :(

Please vote for Angeline if you see this look in the next 3 hrs! :p
    IMG_2645.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Rumpel & Angeline, I like all your looks! These voting events can be such a toss-up. Here's the look Everly has been wearing for the voting-- it's won several rounds (but not all). It's good enough that she's just been wearing it non-stop since the event started and I cannot wait to change her clothes!
    8dJh6kt.jpg.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    These are all looks I would vote for. And I probably would have voted for the 1st two of Rumple'a because the others I have seen aren't as good.

Ok, one doll won....She's done. Another lost, and I got no bonuses for anything. ;( so now my 11:00 pm might not even put me over the top on Apple P. Off to go check Z. See, win once, the next time change nothing and you lose.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Here is my first look I submitted and lost with:
    33vowfd.jpg
    Honestly I think with this look I was so excited by my new sunglasses and boots and earrings from recent events that I just threw them all in and no one appreciated it as much as I do haha.

After that look I submitted this:
    2q3t9vt.jpg
    I've won every round but one with this outfit. If I'm being really honest I don't love this look but it's allowed me to sleep through the night and I'm only one event point away from that jacket(!!!). Typically I love to create new looks with each submissions but I just don't like the black and white striped jacket enough to bother.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Angeline I also only styled in black and white looks! Can't wait to see your colored looks : )

Sugar!! :p Wow I like all the pink in your outfit, Kiki definitely won this look right?

Tara Hahaha! I can't wait for Halloween as well, what are you going to be this time, with a baby bump :rolleyes:

Vatsy I wonder if Vats actually know which of Koko's doll is his wife. I really still can't tell, I wonder which is the jealous one that Koko mentioned haha! But I guess having 2 is better than 1 because Vats look so recharged! :p

One more look for Xan

i6TnD9S.jpg

I'm glad this thread is back too!! Thank you for doing it, Nai!!

I was thinking about being a nun haha. But I honestly don't know if I'll be showing enough for it to be funny.. I've been so sick that I still haven't gained anything. I'm almost 5 months and still losing weight! Bleh! I've been looking online and have seen some other cute ideas though :) I'm open to suggestions too haha ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Everyone's looks are great ! Glad you reopened your thread Nai ! I've been super busy this week so therefore lazy in KKH and submitted the same look every time. Somehow it won every round allowing me to finish today:D

KKH_Screenshot_1473911999787.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Please vote for Angeline if you see this look in the next 3 hrs! :p
    IMG_2645.jpg

Nope! This look still didn't win but I don't care. I woke up at 5:30 am to submit my last look (yep, only 1 point short) and my lovely pet gave me the last point! Finally, I completed the event. Happy~
    I only won ONCE! It wasn't about fashion. It was losing sleep time that paid off.

IMG_2657.jpg

Edit: Of course, I won my last look when I've already finished the event!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Like many others, I had way more losses than usual this time. :( I guess a lot of looks just looked similar? I feel like people voted for colors (especially red!) over completely black&white looks (which I personally preferred). So while I'm not too fond of it, this look ended up winning when I started entering it, and sticking with it got me that jacket with ~6 hours to spare. :)

tumblr_odjngz3smq1s4u9nqo1_250.jpg
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    20160915_075937_zps5gns9tgi.jpg

Here's Vida, I've lost three times. Look 3 was used once and lost, Look 1 was used twice, won and lost. Look 2 in the center was used the remainder of the event and lost once and won all the other times. I didn't feel as creative with this outfit since we don't really have a lot of bottoms options I think (compared to top options for when there was the pants last week).

I love seeing the splashes of color everyone used, red was obviously my go to, but I also played around the idea of the hot pink pants with the pink heels before tossing it.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I agree in that I think a lot of the looks were similar because I thought some of my submissions looked good (compared to some of the ones I was voting for) and they still lost. Looking through some of your pics I think we all had the same ideas! I used that exact red purse a few times with the black shirt and I did the red pants with red/yellow scarf. I never realized how few pant options I really have until it mattered :P I guess I just wear a lot of dresses.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    t7xCKbb.jpg

I thought it was the same shade on my mobile? But I won that round, so I believe it looks good! :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey, I found this one quite hard to style as we don't have many bottom options that match! This is my attempt with the Karl Lagerfeld trousers and trying to make it pop and stand out with the oversized yellow bag and matching heels. This did win 20 points a couple of times but I didn't have much look I didn't win loads of times so missed out on the last item

2E327046-18C0-45D7-8890-A94665BF6763_zpscob9zim8.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My look that won 2 times and lost 3 times lol

2880fhy.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I really enjoyed seeing everyone's look the previous Show Your Style event, so here we go again!

Qpk9nFm.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here is one of the looks I submitted for the SYS event.

WDCrFlih.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here were some of my submissions:

XRAyLJB.jpg?1
    BxLXMHr.jpg?1
    6JnLjM1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Here's the submission I've been going with-- it hasn't won every time, but enough that I haven't switched it up:

Z40K2AU.jpg

I kept it pretty simple, but because it's a pretty classic cardigan in itself, Everly couldn't help but make it a little edgy. That's why she's got the choker and bootie/sandal.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NQueen woo! All your bling makes the outfit look expensive! Btw I wanted to ask about your signature, your doll changed her name to Nelo? Because I remember she was Neko before!

soundspretty Congrats on winning 6 competition, that's amazing! I really like the middle outfit with the gold accents!

haftime Everly does look edgy!

I don't really like this cardigan top honestly, I think it looks too old-fashioned/mature for Xan. But I'm always up for challenges, I do like how the scarf goes with it as well as the darker ensemble.

Lol cheating for Jax, using same top in different color. I'll try to come up with a different look!

41J8BLe.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    NQueen woo! All your bling makes the outfit look expensive! Btw I wanted to ask about your signature, your doll changed her name to Nelo? Because I remember she was Neko before!

soundspretty Congrats on winning 6 competition, that's amazing! I really like the middle outfit with the gold accents!

haftime Everly does look edgy!

I don't really like this cardigan top honestly, I think it looks too old-fashioned/mature for Xan. But I'm always up for challenges, I do like how the scarf goes with it as well as the darker ensemble.

Lol cheating for Jax, using same top in different color. I'll try to come up with a different look!

41J8BLe.jpg

Thanks Nai for catching that error for me but I corrected it. Her name is still Neko and I'm glad you like her outfit.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    This week, I finally got some ideas of how to win more with my female doll and have my confidence back a bit. I vote a lot to observe other dolls' looks. I notice that there are a lot of dark pants looks and that makes the voting hard because it's too competitive. I have a hard time voting those similar dressed dolls. The event tends to pair similar looks together so it's like a 50/50 win/loss ratio. Therefore, I basically dress my doll with light color on bottom.
    By the way, Maria called me to buy the dog in Rome for 11 KStars back. So I gotta show off my new love. :)

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

Adding another winning look:
    This is a good week for me. Not having to get up in the middle of the night is all I'm asking for! :)

IMG_2971.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Here's the submission I've been going with-- it hasn't won every time, but enough that I haven't switched it up:

Z40K2AU.jpg

I kept it pretty simple, but because it's a pretty classic cardigan in itself, Everly couldn't help but make it a little edgy. That's why she's got the choker and bootie/sandal.

Hey halftime I really like the shoes. Are they from an event or Kim's picks?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Here is my winning look:
    lw87l.jpg
    Just like last week, I don't really love it but I don't hate it either. I would never dress my doll this way except to complete the event, but thats fine with me. I lost once with this look and just completed the event, thank goodness I can stay asleep tonight, lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hey halftime I really like the shoes. Are they from an event or Kim's picks?

I'm so glad we have the Encyclopedia, because I was able to look it up! They're an earnable from the party event last month (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205399-KK-H-Event-Items-Encyclopedia-Please-don-t-Post-here/page16).
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    gI0FI5A.png?1

This is the only look I submitted on every round lol

I just lost once with it.

I know I'm lazy, but c'mon if not a military look what can I do with those pants???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    gI0FI5A.png?1

This is the only look I submitted on every round lol

I just lost once with it.

I know I'm lazy, but c'mon if not a military look what can I do with those pants???

That boots are the must have for the Camo pants! I submit Jon's looks with that pair of boots every single time! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱