Options

New update!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    My club is named Fashion Collection, too. They should let us change the name now, like the reality show.

I like the Fashion House, but not so much. It's similar to the Ice Club and SCSD.

Now, is this for iOS only?

jrNYaXG.png

:eek::eek::eek:

I hope that's going to be for all platforms! That would be amazing.
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    My club is named Fashion Collection, too. They should let us change the name now, like the reality show.

I like the Fashion House, but not so much. It's similar to the Ice Club and SCSD.

Now, is this for iOS only?

jrNYaXG.png

I use my Ipad, but I can't find upload save game button...
    Btw, my iOS version 9.3.1 if I update it to version 10, Will I lose my game?

sorry for my poor english :(
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    twitter_flat_shoes_promo.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm glad that most of you are enjoying the new update!

The text you saw about Save Game Uploads in iTunes was incorrect. The process will happen automatically, so there isn't a button for it.

The game will work for iOS 10, so feel free to update your devices.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^those are all nice looks. the girl in the orange dress and what looks like upcoming hair looks fab.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I just completed the fashion house quest so for anyone who's curious how much it costs to own/furnish, and what the benefit is, here's a preview.

It costs 65 k-stars to own, 75 k-stars and $85k to furnish. You get sweet rewards 1x a week for working gigs there (just like the ice house & so chic) - the reward is higher if the place is furnished. See pics below. For anyone who was bummed about this update not having a new house or pet, I think this is a pretty good substitute.

unnamed.png

If the place is unfurnished:
    unnamed_1.png

If the place is furnished:
    unnamed_2.png

unnamed_3.png
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    I just completed the fashion house quest so for anyone who's curious how much it costs to own/furnish, and what the benefit is, here's a preview.

It costs 65 k-stars to own, 75 k-stars OR $85k to furnish. You get sweet rewards 1x a week for working gigs there (just like the ice house & so chic) - the reward is higher if the place is furnished. See pics below. For anyone who was bummed about this update not having a new house or pet, I think this is a pretty good substitute.

unnamed.png

If the place is unfurnished:
    unnamed_1.png

If the place is furnished:
    unnamed_2.png

unnamed_3.png

Did you get the Chevier background after do all this?
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks, Okurrrr! I do want to point out, though, that she says it costs 75 stars AND $85,000 to furnish, not or. Pretty expensive!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I finished the Fashion house storyline and I got a bit disapointed, cause guys didn't got an item as gift as girls received and also because we only have the option of paying k-stars to buy the house again as it is to SCSD and the ice club.

Plus the fact that we have also to invest on furniture and have to work shifts to get the profit. I'm not doing the math, but I believe that as the other places will take a long time until it start to give profit and since the game already has a lot of those tasks to do weekly, one more feels overwhelming to me.

I prefer to save my stars for clothing.

About the stoylines, I think they are really nice this time, feels like a Dirk overdose lol
    d3gOPWL.png?1

#typical

However something is bothering me, to introduce new features the game set us back in the time and the storylines got totally incoherent, I mean in one storyline Dirk is allying with us to bring Chase down and on another he's acting like we were new rivals back in 2014! This is a minor, but I couldn't avoid to notice.

At least at this point I'm playing K&K everything is very well connected and I don't get storylines related to the newest place after updating that game, I have to work my way until I get there... Does this make sense? I just wish that KKH was like that too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Thanks, Okurrrr! I do want to point out, though, that she says it costs 75 stars AND $85,000 to furnish, not or. Pretty expensive!

Oops, my bad! Thanks for catching that! I just edited my post. :)
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda for the info :o

i love the new storyline, but it is more expensive than reykjavik... I think... Maybe I will save my Kstar to buy clothes :p
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Did you get the Chevier background after do all this?

No, but maybe you have to purchase the place first? Idk. I can report back once I buy it. I don't have enough k-stars at the moment.
  • Options
    I wish that Glu only upload the files from the weekend event one day before the event, because this guy on instagram posting spoilers just ruin the fun of waiting.... :(
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts
    yea i was wondering the same thing
    mocastilho wrote: »
    How long for the update gets on fb?
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    However something is bothering me, to introduce new features the game set us back in the time and the storylines got totally incoherent, I mean in one storyline Dirk is allying with us to bring Chase down and on another he's acting like we were new rivals back in 2014! This is a minor, but I couldn't avoid to notice.

At least at this point I'm playing K&K everything is very well connected and I don't get storylines related to the newest place after updating that game, I have to work my way until I get there... Does this make sense? I just wish that KKH was like that too.

I think at this point Dirk/Willow are frienemies. We don't like each other but also don't want some little punk, who is a brat to both of us, stealing the spotlight
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »

It costs 65 k-stars to own, 75 k-stars and $85k to furnish. You get sweet rewards 1x a week for working gigs there (just like the ice house & so chic) - the reward is higher if the place is furnished. See pics below. For anyone who was bummed about this update not having a new house or pet, I think this is a pretty good substitute.

Did you bribe, charm, or do anything to Michel Durand? Trying to figure out if it's worth bribing him 6k....
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My 2 cents about the Fashion house (and Reykjavik club etc...), yes it's pretty expensive and yes it takes a long time to get the Stars you have to invest in it back but that is the wrong way of thinking about it. If I buy the house and the furniture during a VIP weekend, these are Stars I was going to spend anyways. Granted I don't get clothes, but if I buy clothes I get my VIP reward and the stars are gone forever. If I buy the fashion house I get my reward and I get something back every week.
    So to me it's totally worth it, not saying that everyone should buy it but when the Reykjavik club update came I was initially planning on buying it and then everyone calculated when it would pay out Which seemed like a really good argument to me and I got insecure.

Bonus, I love that I have something to do in the game every week.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Did you bribe, charm, or do anything to Michel Durand? Trying to figure out if it's worth bribing him 6k....

I bribed him and it worked. I didn't want to risk it.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Lii wrote: »

Cool, thanks!! :o I guess I'll bribe him too then...
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »

Wait, did I miss something here?! I didn't get the option to bribe him. He only talked about Willow in my game, that was it. What's the result of bribing him?

By the way, I totally agree with your point on buying the club/ fashion house and that's what I do, too -- Wait for the VIP event.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The task was to convince him to continue to supply the fashion house. After be blah blahed about Willow, you had the option to charm him using stars or bribe him with kash. I chose the bribe and he agreed to continue as a supplier :)
    Wait, did I miss something here?! I didn't get the option to bribe him. He only talked about Willow in my game, that was it. What's the result of bribing him?

By the way, I totally agree with your point on buying the club/ fashion house and that's what I do, too -- Wait for the VIP event.
  • Options
    After he talked about Willow you went back to talk to him (his speech bubble was normal - not the yellow indicating an action) and that's where you have the opportunity to charm or bribe him or do nothing.

I'm going to wait for a good VIP event to purchase the fashion house. I haven't purchased the Reykjavik club either for the same reason. It's pricey for sure.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    NONONONONO!
    My club is named "Aurora Borealis" and I can't do the gigs now.

I'm having the same issue. I should have been able to start my ice club gigs late last night (technically this morning) as I always do them on Tuesday night when I get off work. Magnus still won't let me work and I know I should have 2 of my 3 jobs available.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I guess it's a good thing I decided not to participate in this week's mid-week event as I am STILL waiting for the update for Kindle. :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I wish that Glu only upload the files from the weekend event one day before the event, because this guy on instagram posting spoilers just ruin the fun of waiting.... :(

ticisss, does this mean you have seen this weeks weekend event items already???
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I guess it's a good thing I decided not to participate in this week's mid-week event as I am STILL waiting for the update for Kindle. :(

Yes..I'm also waiting on Kindle for the update. I don't mind missing this voting event, but I will be so disappointed if we miss the weekend event also.
  • Options
    Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    Yes..I'm also waiting on Kindle for the update. I don't mind missing this voting event, but I will be so disappointed if we miss the weekend event also.

I'm also waiting for the Kindle update... I did not want to do the voting event either but it would be nice to get the update!
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Cady22 wrote: »
    I'm also waiting for the Kindle update... I did not want to do the voting event either but it would be nice to get the update!
    Maybe the next time Kalinda drops by she can give us an update on the update! LOL
  • Options
    MNieuw wrote: »
    ticisss, does this mean you have seen this weeks weekend event items already???

Probably. I don't know if the items that the guy posted two days ago are from the next weekend event.
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Probably. I don't know if the items that the guy posted two days ago are from the next weekend event.

Gosh, wish I could see it too. I am the opposite of you...I usually can't wait to see the items.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    This is pretty ridiculous having to wait well into the second day of a mid-week event to get the update.. Truth is, I may have caved and participated (spending the 50 k-stars) if I had the option yesterday and knew I had time to finish and earn everything.

You frustrate me, Glu! Must Kindle always be the last to get the update?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362