Options

Update 6.3 Time?

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I didn't sign up for VIP and it's really frustrating because what I see almost everyday are just 3 VIP tiles to be exact and if it's worse, there are no tiles in my palette AT ALL. Honestly, I only get to see 1 regular partnership tile in my palette ONCE A WEEK.

Now my pug isn't tappable(while walking) as well but it's a known issue so i believe it'll be fixed soon. ~_~ As for the ads... not again. I watched 2 videos (after the 6.3 update) and didn't get any k-stars for watching those because I know that it's just a waste of time so I stopped watching. I hope it'll be fixed on the next mini update perhaps?

Just cricket sound from Glu...

I found you have to go to the pet's home (heh) now to tap and get the rewards. If this is intentional, it's petty af.
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Yes! I thought it was just me. And when I go into the photo booth my screen darkens. *Not* liking that. At all.

Well thank gosh it's two of us atleast which means it's most likely a glitch with the update!! They need to fix that asap! Thanks for reassuring me isabeau I needed that lol!!!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I found you have to go to the pet's home (heh) now to tap and get the rewards. If this is intentional, it's petty af.

Kalinda said that they're looking into it, so it's not intentional.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    If the VIP tiles are removed, how are subscribers supposed to fulfill Partnerships to get prizes? (Yes. I know. Non-subscribers couldn't care less...and neither would I, if I didn't have a membership.) The tiles are part of the not-so-many things offered with memberships. Since I only have a Silver subscription, I also get "ads." And I often get shut out too, and have to pick another box. It's not as though people who don't have a VIP get nothing. That hasn't changed. Yeah, you have to pick a different box sometimes. So do I. More, I find there are more "regular" tiles than VIP's in my palettes, and half the time I have no VIP, or even any tiles at all. Sometimes I have only the same tiles as everyone else. But. I big time believe Glu heard non-subscribers. Because the gb contents changed pretty da*n quick. When it was--and only just--rolled out, as with any new thing, sure, there were half to one or two more VIP tiles in the gb's. Because that's what happens with new things, no matter the industry or medium. There's priority, sales, and marketing. And a push for more customers. Having so few VIP tiles in the gb's leaves me at a disadvantage. And I'm paying. It took me more than a year to pay for anythingin this game. I pay, I buy because I want to. No one has to pay to get somewhere in this game. I had no "private jet." I had no "special" things. But it wasn't irksome to me that so many others did. I got to A list #1 on my own. I didn't pay a cent. Not for anything. And so that point was all the more gratifying. I didn't begrudge anybody anything. I was playing as it came. And I well know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence. And it didn't matter much to me, because I am me, and playing my way was good enough for me. I was excluded from plenty. My choice. Whatever reason any random person has for not paying for anything, that, too, is their choice. I have 23 games on my phone. And I don't pay for anything with any of them. But I know full well the advantages I would have if I did. I just don't care. And while I pay for things here, I'm sure as sh*t not going to finance the whole gaming industry. No one is trying to "force" you to pay for anything. This was never a "pretend free game"--not now, not ever; there were always things to pay for. I just didn't pay. Again, ever. Others did. Not me. And to tell you the truth, I was always--and still am--happy to get four energy bolts or $350 kash in daily gb's. Because I like those things too. Note also, I never, EVER have the opportunity to watch videos for stars. But the majority of other players do. That's not fair. And a lot of people have rapid recharge. I do not. That's not fair. And Glu doesn't care. It's like, screw her. So, do I have this right: You don't want to play anymore because of gb tiles? And being subjected to marketing just like anyone else? And having to tap another time? Like, this whole game is tapping. And because of midget product promotions, you can't have fun anymore? And you feel like people who pay get more than you? You know, like when I myself didn't pay? And not for nothing, but I get so few VIP tiles that I can't fulfill a Partnership anyway. I don't pay for anything I don't want either. And I don't feel coerced into paying for anything. Ever. No matter how many SMC's or KP's popped up in my face, I did not pay, I did not buy. I just got rid of the pop-up and went my merry way. I never felt short shrifted that whole first year I paid for nothing. At all. I feel very bad you don't want to play anymore, Lii, that you don't have fun anymore. I don't get how tiles would cause such a big reaction. Maybe it's other things about the game you're feeling tired of? I really like you, Lii; I like the things you have to say; I would miss you if you went away.

I'll ty to explain again, you didn't quite understand me. I mean that they only put the tiles in for players that have a VIP subscription. If you have a silver subscription you get silver and bronze VIP tiles but no gold ones etc. from a programmers standpoint I know that this can't be that hard to implement. Can I ask you when you've noticed that the VIP tiles getting less and when you bought the subscription? Because from what I've seen on the forum, other subscribers have also experienced less VIP tiles in their daily boxes. I for one have had 4 VIP tiles every single day in both my games. There is maybe one thing other than energy and Kash in the boxes (so a tile or KStars) and I have to be pretty lucky to pick that. One of my games is only a couple of months old so it is still missing a lot of daily box items and partnerships etc. still, only one other thing per day, if I'm lucky. I have the sneaking suspicion there already is a difference in the daily boxes for subscribers and non subscribers, but not in a good way.

I loved the game because I never felt like I missed out. I played it for 2 years without paying a cent, I was always happy. There is the option to pay for stuff, but there is also the option to work for stuff. I also don't get ads (coincidentally since the day I bought my first star pack, but that's a story for another day).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    If any of the male games are gold members ATM could one of you please model the new hair? I hate that you can't even try on these items unless you're subscribing. Wouldn't being able to see them on me make joining more enticing?

111882B2-E597-4841-8796-E4E0B9E9D891_zps0qqler1t.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I didn't notice the last hairstyle when I checked the early access tab, it's kinda cool. Think I'll buy it when they release it to everyone else.

I love the first one, so glad for the free trial!:o

Thanks Holly! Good to see James!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So this update was said to fix the frozen dolls, I'm just popping in the forum to check if my iOS doll has changed her outfit?
    PM to add
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So this update was said to fix the frozen dolls, I'm just popping in the forum to check if my iOS doll has changed her outfit?

Unfortunately, No :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Nai! hope you're well. You're still frozen in my game :( you look great and I love your outfit but I want to see you and everyone else unfrozen. I really hope this issue will be fixed soon.

I love the new Dublin location, but instead of this, I would have rather had the update fix the frozen issue. I also wanted more partner customisation options, e.g. eye colour etc... (I know it's been mentioned that this will be added in the future.)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Sadly no. Dixie is dating your doll so I see her every day. I will be so excited when her outfits change again.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    111882B2-E597-4841-8796-E4E0B9E9D891_zps0qqler1t.jpg

Thanks Holly! I really like the two longer ones but can totally wait on them for sure
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    6.3 is now available everywhere, including Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Still frozen in mine as well. I'm sorry Nai. But the next update is supposed to be larger, i do believe they're working on it and want to unfreeze us as soon as possible, but I think facebook is flaking. : (
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Can someone help me with something? I am looking for the "dress" that is a black bikini with an orange zig zag floor length kimono. I got a luxe goal for it this morning and have searched the closet literally a hundred times and can't find it.... am I crazy? Is it missing? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but thought if it's a missing item it is something that needs to be fixed in an update? I don't know I am tired LOL.

I can post a photo later if people don't know what I am talking about
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Can someone help me with something? I am looking for the "dress" that is a black bikini with an orange zig zag floor length kimono. I got a luxe goal for it this morning and have searched the closet literally a hundred times and can't find it.... am I crazy? Is it missing? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but thought if it's a missing item it is something that needs to be fixed in an update? I don't know I am tired LOL.

Hey, ldavis! I just checked my game and it's still there, between two outfits with the K (all black outfit) and ꓘK (orange dress with that weird tummy glitch) logos. It's also near the new green dress that came with the new update.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

In my closet it's just below the short, strapless black glittery dress :) Next to an orange dress on a black background (very visible). It's 90 k-stars.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    In my closet it's just below the short, strapless black glittery dress :) Next to an orange dress on a black background (very visible). It's 90 k-stars.
    Hey, ldavis! I just checked my game and it's still there, between two outfits with the K (all black outfit) and ꓘK (orange dress with that weird tummy glitch) logos. It's also near the new green dress that came with the new update.

BAHAHAHA omg I'm blind. I literally even put that orange dress on when I was tapping around looking for it. Oh well, the luxe goal is gone which is fine cause 90 is essssssspensive.

Thank you guys so much for helping me!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    If you mean for letting the time run out before you could find it....you're welcome. That was easy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm so in love with this update!

I never really thought they'd let us customize the NPCs. After the upgraded closet and close-ups, these makeovers are everything!

And just look at Dublin! The lights, night scene, new clothes, house, PopGlam and the pub !!!

Good job, Glu!

Now if only you'd let us change the eyebrow colors separately, delete real-life friends and rename our Art Gallery, pleaseee! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My game freezes and crashes ALL THE **** TIME. I can't play without getting black screen every 2 minutes or less and wanting to throw my iPod across the room. Also the fact that the pet I am walking is untappable now is annoying.
    Please can you do something with the crashes? Does it have anything to do that my device is on iOS 9.3.5 — I can't update it, since it's an iPod 5. Please tell me it doesn't, it would kill me. I don't want to lose my favorite game.
    Hope someone will help me!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    If you mean for letting the time run out before you could find it....you're welcome. That was easy. :)

More like.... letting the time run out and keeping me from wasting 71 k stars on something I probably wouldn't wear much. :P
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Has anyone on iOS, or android even, had problema with their game freezing?! I'm not losing progress or anything but I have to close the game and reopen because of it. It just started since the last update! Anyone else or am I just unlucky?!

Yes! It goes to a black screen for me and I have to close out of the app and reopen. It has been happening a lot.
  • Options
    Seriously! It keeps freezing. Playing is impossible. Please-please fix this as soon as possible! :(

• Options
    Hi, Did you guys post in Support about the crashing? I'm letting glu know about this now. Sorry it's happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Long time ago I noticed that some items went missing/were removed from guy’s wardrobe for unknown reasons. Always that other member popped up wearing them I asked about, but no one provided an answer to me.

Yesterday while checking Bort’s wardrobe, I found two of those items. Here’s a comparative look:
    BzYsMxM.png

I know that there are more missed items, but theses two are those whose I can recall more precisely, mainly because I always wanted to buy the pink version of it.

Please GluGods, take a look on this! Thanks in advance.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Glu, thank you for fixing the freezing issue! My game runs smoothly now, yay!

• Options
    Udate 6.3 hasn't been good for me. It caused my Androids to freeze. One froze all the way back to the google+ freeze of last year, so I'm removing google plus from that device.it will either totally mess me up or fixit! I have 3 broken games. It took months to get the iOS freeze recognized, hopefully fixed with an upcoming update. But my twins? Not even a speck on the radar. Wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Udate 6.3 hasn't been good for me. It caused my Androids to freeze. One froze all the way back to the google+ freeze of last year, so I'm removing google plus from that device.it will either totally mess me up or fixit! I have 3 broken games. It took months to get the iOS freeze recognized, hopefully fixed with an upcoming update. But my twins? Not even a speck on the radar. Wish me luck.

Good luck Koko! I hate not seeing AppleP in my game.

• Options
    Actually, I love the update. It didn't like my Androids, but that will be worked out. 1st thing I did was change Noah's hair. And with more customizations.....I can rebuild FABS. :) Hmmm.....oh. I could build an iOS Vatsy. Why didn't I think of this earlier? That's what I'll do. And I'll have Vats in all 3 of my games. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Too many bugs in this release to make it fun. Worthless to do the monthly VIP so I'll cancel that. They could have given a monthly star allowance to make that more worthwhile.
    Pets on walks don't give energy.
    Complete a date task, three hours later ray says where are xxx and yyy and you lose almost half a million fans. Bug and a stupid one at that.
    Spouses don't give energy in zoomed in houses. Like am I supposed to touch this characters crotch to get energy?
    Sort it out glu. That's what QA is for.