Options

Monday Means May Day~ & A SYS MidWeek 5/2/17

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    GingeroharaGingerohara Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's free to submit a look, but you can pay to get your results faster. Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection so you can get your results.

Hi kalinda apologies for the delay on the response I was off the boards. But my game asked me to pay five stars to submit at the beginning of the event. Based on insta I'm not the only one with this glitch? it wasn't the 20 starts to bypass the waiting time rather the same format as WWIB
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The game "appeared" to ask for the stars, to submit the look, however no stars were collected. Kalinda explained early results. If you wait the 4 hours.....you pay nothing for the results. If you chose to get the results, say after an hour...the game is going to ask for and collect stars. It is along the same lines as paying to start a gig early. If there is a wait time, it always gives you the option to pay stars and cut the wait.

But, although the game asked for stars at the beginning to submit a look, those charges were not collected. And an automatic fix was sent through shortly that no longer mentioned any submission costs. I hope this helps explain things. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary