Options

6.6 Update

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay astray! I'm happy you got it back. Hopefully all is well with it and they didn't mess it up.

They didn't it was in perfect condition when I picked it up so that means someone had a key to it and the only people i can think of are the people who i purchased it from.

thanks soundspretty
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    No update today I guess :(

2rghv2p.gif
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options

2rghv2p.gif

Right I was so looking forward to it :(
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

2rghv2p.gif

I keep checking the forum but alas!

Still, I feel it in the air. Surely it will be soon.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Let me ask, has anyone received the little mini loading meter? You know, the one that usually comes the day before the event? Well, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up....but this reminds me of when the Update came on Tuesday morning and brought the midweek event with it.

Does this ring any bells to anyone?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I just paid attention to mine no mini update
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Boy, I hope my intuition is right. I'm still getting up at 4:30 for the 5 a.m. start, but if it's not there, I'll really think the update is tomorrow. Remember....this is all speculation and intuition. Not even the useless esp, just run of the mill gut feeling. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I also checked and paid attention but yeah there's no mini update :3
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    MinnowSapeMinnowSape Registered Users 5 Posts
    Would anyone happen to remember the last gig from the previous update? I really want to finish the storyline before updating...I've been looking out for NPCs with different colored hair/brows, but no dice :(
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy you got it back, Astray!!

Aw man, I checked my app store like a crazy person yesterday and when I woke in the middle of the night! But I feel it too, it is coming!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Am I the only one who would love an update for iPhone 6/6+/7 Plus and bigger phones? I have an iPhone 6+ Plus and the app is meant for smaller phones. The keyboard is huge, the bar is too close together, font sizes are too big, etc.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    Well since the event started this morning......I haven't a clue. Would they roll out an update in the middle of a midweek event? Has that ever happened?

And, I have a large phone, a larger tablet, and a huge tablet....and the screen seems fine to me. I haven't heard any complaints before this. Sorry I can't help. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Maybe the update will roll out after the midweek ends, so on Thursday?
    I don't think Glu has rolled out an update during an event.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Not quite sure what you mean by that can you elaborate on what you mean Mirela?

my sister has an iPhone 6s plus rose gold and plays this game plenty of people play this game on their iphones and tablets (me being one of them) regardless of the device you have you still should be able to play unless the device or country you are from doesn't support the game for religious reasons or there is a lack of storage on said device...
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Maybe the update will roll out after the midweek ends, so on Thursday?
    I don't think Glu has rolled out an update during an event.

Thursday feels so far away but maybe that is when we will get an update.

and thanks Linda , I'm glad there wasn't anything wrong with it once it was found.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes this one! It's soooooooooooooooooo cute and I want it soooooooooooooooo badly inside of a BLACK bag! Thanks for posting it Angeline!:)

#labrador4boyS2

That's a good idea, Vats! Maybe keep the light color bag for the girls and dark color bag for the guys? I would love to see more matching items for male and female dolls. When the wish book thread reopen, I will add this "dog in a bag" on the wish list. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Mirela, if you're having a problem with your game, can you post a thread in fAQ? But a lot of people are playing on the iphone 6a and have no issue, so it could be your settings. Your problem will get lost and spread throughout the update thread, so that's why if you need assistance, please post in FAQ and i'll can try and help you there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Still no news? Ugh this is upsetting.

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I would love to see more matching items for male and female dolls. When the wish book thread reopen, I will add this "dog in a bag" on the wish list. :)

Hey! If you have a general big idea for the game, please add it to the Official Suggestions Thread here. If you have a request for beauty or fashion customizations, we have a thread for that too! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?246450-2017-KK-H-Fashion-Suggestion-Box
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    YES! It would be so awesome! But imagine the ability to hold your puppy in your arms in the photobooth and much more actions with them when you walk them! Like for example you could give them a "fetch!" command - and see them run for a ball or smth else - and for that you gain energy or K-star :D

Although I think this is something very complex to happen, never say never, and I like the idea of having new animations. Actually I'd love to see our dolls making different poses and expressions while playing!:)
    That's a good idea, Vats! Maybe keep the light color bag for the girls and dark color bag for the guys? I would love to see more matching items for male and female dolls. When the wish book thread reopen, I will add this "dog in a bag" on the wish list. :)

Yes please! Well I'm pretty sure that I'll keep bringing this till Vats gets his new puppy! I'm such an annoying brat, ya know?!

#labrador4boyS2
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kingkyliezzkingkyliezz Registered Users 3 Posts
    won't hurt give us news about the update :)
  • Options
    Maybe we could beg for another one of Kalinda's awesome hints? Pretty please? Let's entice her with graphic gifts. Quick....something Disney or cute like kittens.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    I... think I sense something...!!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    No, there's nothing wrong with my game ahaha. I am just saying the overall experience and app isn't meant for bigger phones. Some things just don't fit in the bigger phones than with the smaller phones. I notice the difference, maybe others don't.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Options
    I... think I sense something...!!

So... Tell us more!

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The wait is almost over. As of today, you can you go to Costa Rica and get more outfits from Balmain. Trust me, you will look fierce!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    The wait is almost over. As of today, you can you go to Costa Rica and get more outfits from Balmain. Trust me, you will look fierce!

OMG Balmain!!!! I can't wait!

• Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts

Balmain outfits are my FAVE!! Can't wait!!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes!!!!!!!!!! I love my Balmain!

Please let the guys have Balmain as well!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok, so.....i guess stalking the App store is back on. I'll take Android. go check itunes someone. The excitement.

eta: I love Balmain so much, I want to marry it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary