Options

Weekend Event 5/26/2017- Happy Memorial Day Costa Rica Style

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thrilled to see your reactions! Koko, you may need to repost that video for a party event. I love it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Does anyone have a picture of Kim wearing the outfit? Maybe that'll get me more excited for it, but I'm really glad it's a professional event with an extra day!
    Here it is Lii!
    29b1v2e.jpg

I think Kim looks stunning in it and although I wish our dolls could have the jacket too, I'm pleased with the way the outfit looks in the game.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Does anyone have a picture of Kim wearing the outfit? Maybe that'll get me more excited for it, but I'm really glad it's a professional event with an extra day!

kim-kardashian-west-yeezy.jpg?w=2000
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Oh my god, those GB items are absolutely adorable! Might do some chasing, after all. :rolleyes:
    Earnables are neat, but since purple is one of my least favorite colors (weird, I know), I won't be rushing this event.

Don't really like male items, both GB and earnables. They just seem so random. I do like the earnable hair, though!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Those purple boots are absolutely stunning :rolleyes:

Pointy high heels are my soft spot and I noticed Cherrey wears them 98% of the time :D
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I like the mens shirt that's earnable and while I'm not sure on the shoes or hair I can't resist completing events that get an extra day.

Koko, I do think the first box is 50 points when we have 4 day weekend events. And the 2nd box becomes 200 IIRC?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for the info. :) With an extra day, that doesn't seem terrible....I hope. I mean that purple has to be mine, and I"M thrilled that the jacket isn't included, because it would be attached to the top and that top is soooooooo perfect the way it is.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Here it is Lii!
    29b1v2e.jpg

I think Kim looks stunning in it and although I wish our dolls could have the jacket too, I'm pleased with the way the outfit looks in the game.

Thank you Kate and Nai!
    Kim does look great in it, I would love that jacket!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    You know nice it is to drag myself out of bed, come here, and the first thing I see is that picture of Kim in our new purple cothes. Well. Our clothes after the event. Morning dollies.......who's up for the event? I'm psyched.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After seeing Summer in the purple outfit I need to win it all for her! I owe it to her! It's fabulous!! Still not to keen on the GB but they are growing on me, almost at my first box so we will cross our fingers and toes I get the top!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    xt5KzYm.jpg

i hope these work, tinypic isn't working so i'm using Imgur

I got energy, Kstars, and the top. I MAY try for the hair, I think it's cute and unique but we'll see.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Looks great Kayla. I'm going to copy your post into the Fashion thread. I know Kalinda LOVES seeing us in our weekend loot, and the outfits they indpire.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I forgot to screenshot but I won Kash today!

I opened a second box in another palette. Both palettes only had two of the GB items and neither had the top what's up with that?? Like I had no opertunity to even win the top very annoyed over that!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I haven't started the event yet, this night started a heavy thunderstorm and things are running wild yet, was afraid to turn on the Wi-Fi and put my battery to charge.

Normally I'd be anxious, but I really don't care about this event. Having an extra day makes impossible to not finish it, not that I'm willing to do this too.

Always say to myself that it's for a greater good (haven't to see them pop up on future TB), but I'm just fooling myself, unless they bring back store's sales, I'll never get my awaited items, there's an infinity of items on the line before I arrive in the heaven, few more doesn't make much difference...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I won Kash today!

I opened a second box in another palette. Both palettes only had two of the GB items and neither had the top what's up with that?? Like I had no opertunity to even win the top very annoyed over that!

Same for me, only two gift box items and I was stupid (should've remembered my bad luck) and opened two additional boxes (Kash, energy, Kash). I really wanted the hair and sandals. Had I chosen my go-to box, I would've won the pants which would've frustrated me to some degree, but at least I'd have an event item for bonus event points.

UGH.. Glu, only two event items in a palette? Certainly you can rig this slightly more in our favor, huh? I didn't even have the chance for K-stars in my palette.

(Also, I was so frustrated with my ugly palette I hit collect quickly so I didn't have to look at it a second longer, forgetting to take a screenshot.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    So I just opened my gift box and . . . I can't believe my luck. I only wish I liked the hair

Gi1PLVK.jpg
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    xt5KzYm.jpg

i hope these work, tinypic isn't working so i'm using Imgur

I got energy, Kstars, and the top. I MAY try for the hair, I think it's cute and unique but we'll see.

I love that look, Kayla. I love those shorts and don't have much in my closet that works with it, but that top is perfect (and I wasn't crazy about it in the spoiler pic and now love it to go with the shorts).

Man I wish I had better luck in my palette. My K-stars are dwindling, but I have a feeling I'm going to give chasing some of the GB items another go over the weekend.
  • Options
    Same for me, only two gift box items and I was stupid (should've remembered my bad luck) and opened two additional boxes (Kash, energy, Kash). I really wanted the hair and sandals. Had I chosen my go-to box, I would've won the pants which would've frustrated me to some degree, but at least I'd have an event item for bonus event points.

UGH.. Glu, only two event items in a palette? Certainly you can rig this slightly more in our favor, huh? I didn't even have the chance for K-stars in my palette.

(Also, I was so frustrated with my ugly palette I hit collect quickly so I didn't have to look at it a second longer, forgetting to take a screenshot.)

So fustrating we dont even get a chance to win the other items. Iv had more look in my daily box, I won Kstars and got a video to watch so I could open a second box. I guess you win some and lose some!

FullSizeRender%203_4.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Drama3x super congrats! We can say that it is your big day! Haven't seen 12 k-stars in ages nor the Britannia tile!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So fustrating we dont even get a chance to win the other items. Iv had more look in my daily box, I won Kstars and got a video to watch so I could open a second box. I guess you win some and lose some!

FullSizeRender%203_4.jpg
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow Drama3x super congrats! We can say that it is your big day! Haven't seen 12 k-stars in ages nor the Britannia tile!

Nice, Drama! I know I whine a lot here, but I had a tiny bit luck in the last several days with my daily box too - I also got 12 k-stars a few days ago. Def win some, lose some.. I just hate to miss out on event items (I admit, I am a big baby about this.. haha).
  • Options
    Quick question, is the first gig for this weekend's event only 3 hours? Blake Silver's party at Oak? I'm slightly confused as I've never seen one that wasn't 6 hours. Thanks!
  • Options
    Yea Vats I was very happy at most id only get 2/3 Kstar in a daily box.

On another note I just won the boots I haven't a lot of clothing to play around with (which match) so this is what Summer is sporting with the new boots. Iv yet to try them with a skirt which I think might work too.

IMG_2663.jpg

Okay I like this outfit a lot better

IMG_2664.jpg
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Quick question, is the first gig for this weekend's event only 3 hours? Blake Silver's party at Oak? I'm slightly confused as I've never seen one that wasn't 6 hours. Thanks!

I was also confused but it is a 3 hour gig.. The second one is available in 6 hours which probably means that it's a 6 hour gig
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I don't love the earnable items this week, but I don't hate them either! I know I'll definitely get some use out of that top! I can definitely pass on the fb items. The hair is nice, but not my favourite.

I did win the shoes in my free gb, so at least the event will be a bit easier to complete. I'm really happy it's a five-star professional weeken - I have sooooo many gigs lined up (over 15) so at least I will make my way through those!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Bad luck this week. I really like the GB items, but I'm starting to run low on K-Stars so I'll probably stop.

ZbMuIyA.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    webra wrote: »
    Bad luck this week. I really like the GB items, but I'm starting to run low on K-Stars so I'll probably stop.

ZbMuIyA.jpg

Omg this sucks but I like how you're not throwing a tantrum like I would have done lKxoXnj.png

Btw guys it's 2X Kstars on ads now! I only managed to watch 3 ads.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your look Kayla!

Congrats, LadyKrystal, the hair is gorgeous!

Great picks with your daily boxes, Drama3x!

Oh Webra... I'm sorry you got Kash three times! Sending positive vibes for your next box!!

I was super lucky: got the hair, top and pants and it only costs me 3 additional boxes to get them (got energy in my free box...)!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Question... do reality shows count for these professional gig events? I saw someone on Facebook say they just do reality shows for the event. If they do count, I'm gonna seriously kick myself. I've been killing myself doing regular gigs hahaha.
  • Options
    Question... do reality shows count for these professional gig events? I saw someone on Facebook say they just do reality shows for the event. If they do count, I'm gonna seriously kick myself. I've been killing myself doing regular gigs hahaha.

Yes they count!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes they count!

Thanks for answering! I just wish I'd known sooner. Oh well. :)