Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm too attached. I made up a complete backstory on my NPC hubby haha. I think it would be cool to date a RL player because they'd have much better wardrobes.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can't believe that I'm abouts to play the KKH celebrity matchmaker at the forums haha
    :D .#datingservicesprovided
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Still can't wrap my mind around the Manchester suicide attack i mean if you want to off yourself leave other people out of it but Manchester is a major city in England plus they did this in a public place where people were attending a concert meaning lots of people were there so the more people the bigger the fatality count.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can't believe that I'm abouts to play the KKH celebrity matchmaker at the forums haha
    :D .#datingservicesprovided

Well, Z is obsessed with her sister's man, so unless he is ok with adding another blonde to the mix, she should really find a man all her own. She's wild, unpredictable, a died in the wool gemini, and her heart belongs to another. Do you have someone to melt her cold cold heart? Lol. Too late i should take a power nap. See you in 7 minutes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was checking on Bort's wardrobe to do my edit earlier today and I found what may be an indicative of a new SYS event:
    UZkfTTz.png?1

I couldn't find an item with the check mark on girls' wardrobe though.

These pants will very difficult to style!:eek:

Anyway, NPC's wardrobes are so glitched, we can't try on many different items at the same time, sometimes I'm not able to purchase kash items to them without occuring an error and there are lots of items that aren't available in Vats' wardrobe.:confused:

However I like that they don't have the photobooth and lookbook tabs overlapping the dolls while on close-up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    My doll's ex Tyler wardrobe was so glitchy too Vats, so that's why my doll divorced him lol:D
    I think that it's time for her to start dating a rl player ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My doll's ex Tyler wardrobe was so glitchy too Vats, so that's why my doll divorced him lol:D
    I think that it's time for her to start dating a rl player ☺

well, I can think of one right off the bat. He tried to woo your doll before....brought her candy and flowers on Valentine's Day..........I have a picture to prove it. You know who. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    well, I can think of one right off the bat. He tried to woo your doll before....brought her candy and flowers on Valentine's Day..........I have a picture to prove it. You know who. Lol

I think that you're probably referring to the diva Koko lol:D
    It was Bilal that took her out on a date at valentine's times day:o
    Ms. Goody two shoes has been eyeing :rolleyes: on astray doll Lucas for awhile, that's she's been patiently waiting to date his doll for the longest run.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Well here they are in the temporary at least decent friend posing. Who would've thought that my doll had a thing for this UK hunk?:o;) She's so smitten and turned on by his sexy British accent. If they do date each other date, awe they'll be such a beautiful couple.
    KKH_Screenshot_1495994013698.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    What a way to start a day! This morning Maria offered Seoul's robot with a nice discount and I'm like over the moon with its cuteness!
    B2MiOnP.png?1

Hi I'm Vats and have a robot! Can you tell how happy I am?!

Can't stop to watching V-Bot swinging back and forth!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok, I have to go play he game. I haven't played since Wednesday really. I did the event but that was all. I love you and V-Bot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    What a way to start a day! This morning Maria offered Seoul's robot with a nice discount and I'm like over the moon with its cuteness!
    B2MiOnP.png?1

Hi I'm Vats and have a robot! Can you tell how happy I am?!

Can't stop to watching V-Bot swinging back and forth!:o

OMG his little bow-tie is adorable! Great picture of you guys, Vats. <3
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Aw thanks girls!

Think that Maria is at a pet's fair these days! Today she offered me Montana's sheep dog and I bought that fluffy-fluffy too:o. With the discounts was like to pay for 1 (expensive) pet and take two to home.

Pets are never too much, they're super helpful. Just hope they stop to raise their prices at each update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I want a pet day, she said stomping her foot and pouting. That no good tile hustling shady relatived pr lady hasn't been offering me anything but clothes and paintings. Harrumph
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm being offered expensive k-star stuff lately. Like yeah I get 9 back but I have to spend 70 :(:( Discounts on pets are the best.
  • Options
    I spoke too soon!

aEMJlD5.png?1

Also, I didn't remember buying this house lol.
  • Options
    In other news, Lucas and Carol are officially engaged, they went and took their engagement pictures together, here's a sneak peek of their engagement photos.

Collage%202017-06-07%2011_15_16_zpsuyvqlw3n.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG Lucas and Carol look SO CUTE together! Yay yay.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    In other news, Lucas and Carol are officially engaged, they went and took their engagement pictures together, here's a sneak peek of their engagement photos.

Such an adorable couple!! Congrats to both of you :o
  • Options
    wedding-bells-clip-art-wedding-bell-clip-art-300.jpg

Congratulations to the Happy Couple

Wishing you all the best.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks haftime and Sugar :)
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I got my wisdom tooth out on friday so I paid my little sister 5 bucks to tap all my pets this weekend lol. ALSO! I cant stand Skylar!!!!!!! She's the worst enemy and whenever there's an option to take her down with K STARS I do. Hahah I have never before with other enemies but she makes me so mad!
    IOS :)
  • Options
    I know! I would be besties with Willow, if it meant we daould take Skylar down,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    carleigh wrote: »
    I got my wisdom tooth out on friday so I paid my little sister 5 bucks to tap all my pets this weekend lol. ALSO! I cant stand Skylar!!!!!!! She's the worst enemy and whenever there's an option to take her down with K STARS I do. Hahah I have never before with other enemies but she makes me so mad!

Awww hope you are feeling better soon Carleigh! I LOL'd at your comment about paying your sister to tap for you, that's adorable! Wish I would have thought of that when I'm busy :p
  • Options
    It's official, we have a forum epidemic!

Wishing you a smooth recovery carleigh!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    WHO IS THIS?

I asked Vatsy, and it's not him. I'm connected to FB, and he's the only friend there with that name. But Xan's IOS and he's Android.

Is anyone else seeing him, no wait, her.

gebQNP2.png
    ELI1Yi7.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats secretly started a female doll? Don't be shy on crossing to the two dolls side, Vatsy! :p
    Or Vats, you got a big fan since you were exposed on KKH social media.
    Nai, did you check with your recently added FB friends? Sometimes FB names could be different from the in-game names.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    But the fan would not be in Nai's fb account. Come on, was it someone here with an extra device? Fess up guys. (I checked. Sniff sniff. AppleP doesn't have a Victor Vats. She'd switch teams for Vats in an instant She's nice looking but why isn't she blonde? This fan doesn't know our Vatsy very well. I'm going to check the #Vatsy hashtag. see if anyone besides me has been using it. Oh wow. Remember that chick that kept breaking into David Letterman's home, and said she's his wife? Maybe she shifted her attentions to Vats. This is bizarro. Worlds are colliding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    She's not me! This is super weird!!!

Nai I was thinking about this yesterday and I remembered that these days a doll under NQueen's Facebook ID popped up in my friends list, althought she's an iOS user.

At first I thought she started a new doll, but she never changed clothes and the doll's appearance doesn't reminds NQueen's at all, so maybe this can be the same phenomenon?!

NQueen are you there?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This got me thinking maybe... Glu's working on something cross-platform.

Just a wild guess.
    PM to add