Options

Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Very avantgarde look, Espelth! Hahaha.

Thanks for your insights guys, I'll definitely check it soon!;)

Hey doll! How are you feeling?! Hope that you're already recovered!

My free box decided to be generous to me after trashing me for a while. There is an 8 printed on the shirt of the GB top, so I had this vision that I should pick the eighth box and the top WAS there, see...
    sT95PDV.gif

Vats, the shirt was in the 8th box for me, too!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Angeline I also screenshot because I got p00py memory. My gut feeling says we should pick Daisy the new model.

I think I'll pick Daisy cause she showed up for the charity runway fashion show unlike the guy.

He's kind of a diva and I ain't got time for that!! :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline I also screenshot because I got p00py memory. My gut feeling says we should pick Daisy the new model.

Ha! High five, Nai! Yeah, it looks like Daisy is the good one. We will see. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Let's see if we get to meet him in the next appearance.

My Daisy does not look model material lol :rolleyes: I wonder if she looks good in anyone's game?
    PM to add
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got this in my free giftbox.
    IMG_5065_zps9g8huh4i.jpeg

It'll definitively prove useful this weekend because I need all the bonus event points I can get since I'm going on a mini vacation to New York and won't be able to play much this weekend.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I'm going really slow with this event. Usually I do the storyline gigs when reaching the second earnable item. With the extended time, it takes foever to reach even the first earnable item. So, spoil me when you guys reach the end of the event story.

halftime, Sorry to see you didn't have good luck on picking the gift boxes. The female doll's gb items are okay to me. Angeline got the boots, not chasing the rest. Jon's game followed all you guys on the forum and got the top, too. That's the only thing I wanted. Happy! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Elspeth wrote: »
    This wasn't quite the outfit I was expecting. I think my doll can pull it off though!

IMG_0153.jpg

I actually kind of like that look if you could change the undies :lol:

haftime wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I'm going to complain for a bit here. I'm not a huge fan of the GB items, but I really wanted a bonus to get me through a slog of a four-day party event. I had to open FIVE boxes to get ONE item. The only one I really wanted was the necklace, and it wasn't even in my first pallet:

zklafsR.png?1

Only THREE GB items in the pallet. Ugh. And I got kash and energy.

But, like an idiot, I went for another pallet. Again, only THREE GB items:

qzA0qrZ.png?1

At least this one had the necklace. So I got the top (modelling shot in the weekend fashion thread), and the subsequent bonus, but I also got a bad taste in my mouth. I grinded like crazy to get stars during the midweek, and got a sad TB box there (see the midweek thread for that), and now this. Said bye to a lot of stars. Feeling kinda salty. Sorry, complaining over.//

oh no! I wasn't in love with the items myself so I decided I would only open the box given and luckily kept to that cause my pallets looked like your's. 3 kash, 3 items, energy, and the event pointed (which I chose), icky.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just finished the weekend storyline. I chose Daisy and after the Ray Powers show she calls to thank me and the reward was 20 event points. Don't think she was the right choice then...
    Android
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sugark.....happy Canada Day.

Thank you Koko :DHappy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!

SG+Canada+Day+website+top+Banner+page+for+homelife+canada_day_comments_07.GIF
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This goes out to SugarK and all the other Canadians on the forum! :):)<3
    3o7bu4h_LGW6_Tu_Le3_D2.gif

Oh and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING!

V2a_Kdr_TLc_Ybzq.gif

And now let's...

3o6g_E5nhk4p_Nu_MSw_Ok.gif
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Happy Canada Day, Sugar & Ladouce!

IMG_6126.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just finished the weekend storyline. I chose Daisy and after the Ray Powers show she calls to thank me and the reward was 20 event points. Don't think she was the right choice then...

She was. Choosing Ethan gave 10 ekstra event points.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Thank you Stefan and Angeline :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I picked my usual first and got the shirt too, yay us! It's the best item.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Vats, the shirt was in the 8th box for me, too!
    Got this in my free giftbox. It'll definitively prove useful this weekend because I need all the bonus event points I can get since I'm going on a mini vacation to New York and won't be able to play much this weekend.
    Jon's game followed all you guys on the forum and got the top, too. That's the only thing I wanted. Happy! :)

That moment where you find out that you aren't the only chocolate cookie of the package! XD.

Yay for everyone getting a prize! The question now is, did any male player didn't got the top?!

daffodil wrote: »
    She was. Choosing Ethan gave 10 ekstra event points.

Ugh! I don't understand why they do that!

Talking about the storyline, I noticed that Simon mentioned 'twitter' and correct me if I'm wrong, think this is a first, since they generally play around with names of brands/apps/sites/shows:
    nuCvRbR.png?1

Anyway they're asking 700 points for the last item, just set a new record of idiocy.

Happy Canada Day to all our fellow Canadians!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    700 points for a party event?

What are they smoking?

The items are terrible, especially the twig and berries shaped hair.

Dear lovely computer programmers, some people like to go outside in the summer, not be tied tapping on a device like caged lab gerbils.

The only reason to give us entra days during holiday events ...FYI... Is so we can enjoy the holiday and not be tied to the event all weekend.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing the results, Rumpel & daffodil!
    20 maximum bonus points for doing the storyline gigs are so not worth it. Let me do the math. It takes two full energy bars for 1 event gig and you are earning 28 points (14x2) less than doing 2 parties (missing points from inviting guests). After last weekend & midweek trying so hard to earn KStars, I am so tired of tapping now. I think I will skip the storyline gigs & just do parties. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Yeah, discovering that I need 700 points to complete the event was a huge bummer, even with the two-day extension. I wouldn't feel so disheartened if it was a professional or reality show event, but I have to sink so much time into party weekends, making the rounds to visit all of my pets for energy every 4 hours (which takes me 20+ minutes every time), etc.

I always try to get all the earnables, just because I'd feel bad opening a throwback box sometime in the future and getting an item I could've earned during my normal course of playing, instead of a gift box item or an old item from before I started playing, but I know I won't feel any sense of relief or cheer completing this, as I don't care at all for the women's hairstyle. The bun is cute but the bangs look plastered down too closely to the shape of her skull and forehead.

Sorry for moping so much in this post -- maybe I'm just in an unusually bad mood today. I do want to wish a very happy Canada Day to all of our Canadian posters!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Canada Day!

#Canada150

canada_day_2017.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Canada Day, Ladouce & SugarK!

canadaday.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I have been so MIA today, turns out ALL the pics I uploaded to the Encyclopedia Thread and the Throwback thread were no longer accessable... I used photobucket for them all but they apparently changed their policy so unless I get a paid subscription my pics are no longer showing... So I am now replacing all of them, finished with the Throwback Thread, but the Encyclopedia thread is a whole different story. I finished pages 7-20 so it's nearly finished, but OH MY GOD WHY WHY WHY!!!

But the event is going well for me, I am nearly at the jumpsuit so I should finish tomorrow, yay!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm loving the joyful festivity atmosphere everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing weekends with all of the fun holidays that is going around the world. I was a bit worried that today will be a bit cloudy since it was raining but it has gotten better and the sun is now bright out. :cool:

I'm still working around my party event and just did the storylines to find out I'm still needing more events points but hey that's what the extra day is for right?
    hrLp9cr.jpg
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Talking about the storyline, I noticed that Simon mentioned 'twitter' and correct me if I'm wrong, think this is a first, since they generally play around with names of brands/apps/sites/shows:
    nuCvRbR.png?1

Anyway they're asking 700 points for the last item, just set a new record of idiocy.

Happy Canada Day to all our fellow Canadians!:D

Yeah...but we can tweet our in game status so I think the game has no problem using the actual name.

I love the doll's hair and that's the only reason I am willing to go all the way BUT I am not liking it!. Parties are not fun on this game let's just say that. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I thought it was funny that, during the anniversary storyline, Simon and the event bubble said to go to 'Dash' to choose our gift outfit.

The in game store is called Kardash, while their real store is called Dash.

In other news, just got the red jumpsuit and it hangs very badly, breaks up in spots when your body shifts, and cuts the tops of your shoes off.

250 points to go and TBH idk if I care to finish even as defense to not find it in a TB box later.
  • Options
    Oh Linda, that's such a pain :( I see all the work you are doing in Project X to restore the pics for us. Thank you so much Linda!!!!! You're a super star!

latest?cb=20161219010246
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I have been so MIA today, turns out ALL the pics I uploaded to the Encyclopedia Thread and the Throwback thread were no longer accessable... I used photobucket for them all but they apparently changed their policy so unless I get a paid subscription my pics are no longer showing... So I am now replacing all of them, finished with the Throwback Thread, but the Encyclopedia thread is a whole different story. I finished pages 7-20 so it's nearly finished, but OH MY GOD WHY WHY WHY!!!

But the event is going well for me, I am nearly at the jumpsuit so I should finish tomorrow, yay!!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Happy Canada day!! Happy upcoming Fourth of July day! Happy days are here again! Sort of! I finished the event. I still don't care for the hair at all. I usually don't complain about the outfits because everyone's tastes are so different. People are crazy about outfits that I don't care for at all, other people hate the ones I'm crazy about, so it's all very subjective. But honestly, this hair just looks super weird, and the jumpsuit really fits oddly. The cuffs should be hemmed to the ground like Kim's, and not this weird cankle length we keep seeing.

However, I loved the gift box outfit, lots of fun pieces.

Also, Linda!! That is the absolute worst, you poor poor thing. You are such a trooper for getting it all back up and running, girl!
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I was with photobucket too apparently it has something to do with "violation" of their 3rd party terms which is completely mental seeing as I thought that was one of the parts of their sites, I felt blinded by that they suggested I fork over £399 yearly in order to have the 3rd party ban lifted from our photos, something I'm not willing to do I'd take my business elsewhere before I'd spend that kind of money, so I'm doing pretty much the same thing you are doing transferring all of my files to another site.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Linda I posted in Project X, you are so awesome about this. And damm it. I swear I thought about "what if this happens in the encyclopedia thread"? about a month ago and dismissed it as idle chatter inside my head. :( ugh I do hate photobucket. Thanks again Linda. I'm still on the ones you sent to mail. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ugh, I hate photobucket! As if those pop up screens and ads weren't enough for their revenue :mad:

#ImgurIsLove

I hate this event too! 700 points remind me of the St. Patrick's 2015 event. No stars and stripes on the clothes :rolleyes: Also we just had a party weekend for North's birthday!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thank you, you guys! It was a lot of work, but I really wanted to fix it asap as I'm going on holiday in a week and yesterday I actually had a lot of time for this! Now let's just hope this does not happen again...
    And yeah, the Throwback Thread was thankfully much less work, as that one is just three pages!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    We really appreciate all your work, Linda! I actually use the encyclopedia thread all the time :D Are you travelling for your holiday?
    Thank you, you guys! It was a lot of work, but I really wanted to fix it asap as I'm going on holiday in a week and yesterday I actually had a lot of time for this! Now let's just hope this does not happen again...
    And yeah, the Throwback Thread was thankfully much less work, as that one is just three pages!