Options

Weekend Event 6/30/17 - 3 Cheers for the Red White and Glu!

Comments

• Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Or maybe even a dating event.
    I can't remember the last time we had one of those.

i hope not. my wife dumped me like 3 weeks ago and i wasn't paying 194 stars to make up with her... ended up resetting the relationship only to have the flirt option removed. and then my new girlfriend also dumped me.
    although i'd prefer it to a vip event tbh.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    hmm you're one of the lucky ones Angela, Photobucket is literally disabling anyone's photos on their account who goes against their "third party" guidelines since they updated their terms, I used to use them to post my photos on here but they found out and basically said I was linking my photos as third party onto another site so my option is to either fork over £399 (which I am not gonna do) yearly to have it enable again or they're just stuck disabled forever, so I am going through the process of moving all of my photos somewhere else, and I had just got back into actually using them since I hadn't in years, oh well it was too good to be true ig.

Oh, that's weird astray. I wonder why they're doing this? It seems like they are making a big deal out of nothing. I certainly hope this doesn't happen to me, but if it does, I definitely won't ever use their services in the future. I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you and I hope you find a better photo sharing service. :)
  • Options

I'd love a dating event! I'm trying to have a baby with my wife but it's taking way too long! I need to make a dent in the points. I'm still 9k away from the first baby haha. :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The latest update for iOS is starting to become available! Please update your game when you see it in the App Store.

Thanks so much for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    In the meantime, I can tell you a bit about the weekend event.

The gift box hairstyles that will be available have been featured on KKH's social media. Ladies, you can get new purses and shoes! And I am super excited about the new storyline. Let's just say it's about a tourist attraction.

This would be great if it really is a Dating event this weekend because I haven't unlocked the Hawaii location till now. I need to find a potential hubby... for the nth fricking time. Lol

Sooo excited about the new purse and shoes!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    The latest update for iOS is starting to become available! Please update your game when you see it in the App Store.

are we going to get some extra time for the midweek event? :c
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Yayy! So happy I'm back playing, thank you so much! So happy about Simon's gift too, I really appreciate it! :o
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know Kalinda. I thought it would be too late to hear about a fix tonight.

Appreciate the call from Simon too.
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'd love a dating event! I'm trying to have a baby with my wife but it's taking way too long! I need to make a dent in the points. I'm still 9k away from the first baby haha. :rolleyes: :D

I divorced my husband a while ago now. So I don't really want it to be a dating event either but I have a feeling it might be. I'd prefer a VIP weekend event any day. They are my favourite.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I divorced my husband a while ago now. So I don't really want it to be a dating event either but I have a feeling it might be. I'd prefer a VIP weekend event any day. They are my favourite.

I'm definitely in with the VIP event! Even though I don't spend that much, I do like them because I think it gives us a chance to win more items still! 😊

By the way, is there anyone having this tiny bug with their game: Everything is working perfectly, I actually tested changing my outfit to see if a friend could see me updated and she totally can but we can't see our names on the side of the Facebook icon. I can also see my friend's outfits changing and a new friend I added via Facebook so that's working great! 😊 In my case, when I finally noticed the game had logged me out, so I sign in again, no problems there, but now I can't see my name and I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else out there. I do know it's happening to some of us because I asked a couple of friends but I would like to know if it's happening to anyone of you 😊
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Guys!
    I can't remember ever having such a great midweek event..
    I was so lucky with my boxes!
    WOOHOO!!!
    Screenshot_2017-07-05-12-10-55.jpg
    Earrings! They fit perfectly to my new SG dress!
    Screenshot_2017-07-05-17-55-45.jpg
    Kstars! Woohoo!
    Screenshot_2017-07-05-20-41-35.jpg
    Wow!
    Screenshot_2017-07-06-11-56-36.jpg
    Fantastic! Is this great or what?
    Thanks Glu!
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm getting there. Lol. My fingers will be nubs, but I'll get there. We need a work chant to get us at-pping faster. But those palettes look great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I think my brain was spazing out so i grabbed myself a cuppa (could be coffee or tea but i prefer coffee as i need it bitter and black to wake me up) and I'm gonna probably go against my better judgement and drink two or three cuppas, wish me luck with that you guys, HA.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Congrats Rumpel those are awesome prizes! I got two energies and a partnership :( Hopefully I'll get a really good TB to make up for it.

astray I've gotten to the point where if I don't have a cup I go through caffeine withdraw and if I have too many I like overdose and get nauseous hahaha. It's a very fine balance.
  • Options
    Ew. Why do I always have to choose ugly shoes? I have the worst luck. :(

07B7E342-DB2D-4E4F-8788-B138C74C1944.png
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yay ... I'm done. This midweek event was like a roller coaster to me.
    First, Jon's game got stuck in Paris. I was super happy when he was released yesterday and got 25 K-stars in both black boxes.
    Then I couldn't open his game until this morning with 16 hr event time left and only had 96 event points.
    I was so afraid to close his game and lose it again so I sped through the event and did 284 points in 4.5 hr!
    Thank goodness it's a reality show event. Well ... that's why we shouldn't have party events for midweek in case of emergency like this, right?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I had a good midweek event too!

I finally got the buns!

rGE0UoM.png?1

iFpXBtA.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks soundspretty! Hope you get something great!

Congrats webra!
    Android
  • Options
    Yay ... I'm done. This midweek event was like a roller coaster to me.
    First, Jon's game got stuck in Paris. I was super happy when he was released yesterday and got 25 K-stars in both black boxes.
    Then I couldn't open his game until this morning with 16 hr event time left and only had 96 event points.
    I was so afraid to close his game and lose it again so I sped through the event and did 284 points in 4.5 hr!
    Thank goodness it's a reality show event. Well ... that's why we shouldn't have party events for midweek in case of emergency like this, right?

um doll, your Jon doll is back in my game, and so is angeline. Plus Holly, if you're reading, James is back ...holly disappeared first, she's still missing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    um doll, your Jon doll is back in my game, and so is angeline.

This is what they are wearing.
    Angeline won the top from the TB box and Jon got another pair of black pants. Good to get some pants that are not too short. :)
    The bulldog got moved away from the fountain. Maria offered luxe goal for the fountain so many times. I just won't spend 30 KStars for it. So, I don't care where the dog goes. :p

IMG_1792.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    When I looked ar earlier I think John had the monkey? I'm upstairs and my iPad is charging downstairs so I'll have to check in a little while. But it's so nice to see you back a lot of friends are back now and they seem to be wearing current things any chance Apple P has changed her clothes? Ahh but your doll's weren't frozen to me before they disappeared. Any good change is do uplifting.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank goodness the issue yesterday happened during a midweek like this and not parties! I was able to make up the time away and got a good pallet-- a couple items in here I really want, like the jumpsuit on the top left, and the top third on the bottom. I would be happy to never get the dress on the bottom left, because I've seen Nai's Xan in it for so long I'm totally sick of it!

HeNPq0l.png?1

I was quite pleased with the outfit I did get, though it feels odd for my doll to wear it when it is so hot outside IRL!

I took her modelling pick in the Milan courtyard so I could show Koko that the doggie moved, but Angeline beat me to it! :) The seagull in New Jersey also moved to the right, which helps if you take a car around with you!

FDIAxSe.png?1

I'm amused by the odd angle of Everly's hand because I snapped the shot in mid-animation.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I was sure that I wasn't gonna make it, I was busy with work, work, WORK!! Not only that my brain spaced out and i forgot that Kalinda stated we were even having a midweek reality event. Well, when I finally got home and settled down it was at 1 day 8 hr, yikes! I was pretty sure that I wasn't gonna get done in time as I normally don't.

But I did! Not the best palettes but I did like the throwback item i got.

HLm3TB3.jpg

kWAm3ia.jpg

oA1FOOl.jpg

I really like the item i won but i have nothing to match up for Lucas with it in his wardrobe. I am just glad that I finally was able to complete a midweek event. I feel really good inside could be the coffee tho, ha.

AqPz9NR.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations. I have finished with 2 games. Love my things. But you've been amped up for this event, now you're going for he weekend....you have too rest till tomorrow, take it easy. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    IMG_1792.jpg

I'm totally loving Jon's jacket!
    What event is it from if you don't mind me asking?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I'm totally loving Jon's jacket!
    What event is it from if you don't mind me asking?

This jacket was from Kim's birthday event, if I'm not mistaken! I got it for Sloane's game, it's super dope. Based on a 'ye look!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    This jacket was from Kim's birthday event, if I'm not mistaken! I got it for Sloane's game, it's super dope. Based on a 'ye look!

Thanks for clarifying maxrockatansky! You're a gem! :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Koko, no change on your doll in my game.

halftime, I recently found out that hole dress Nai is stuck in was 2014 Black Friday event item. It might be the first VIP event item!!

Lucas, you will get the rest of the pirate costume in the TB box someday. Or, Glu might have a Halloween TB closet sale again this year!

Max, thanks for answering that for me. Yes, I like it, too. It's unique and different from many other clothing items that the male dolls have. Stefan, hopefully you will get it in the TB box soon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW I really had to fly to get the TB box but I made it :cool: I almost fell over when I saw a hairstyle in my pallet, even though I didn't pick it lol. Hopefully that's a sign for good things to come :D

nOZBUY.jpg

q3PTN8.jpg
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    WOW I really had to fly to get the TB box but I made it :cool: I almost fell over when I saw a hairstyle in my pallet, even though I didn't pick it lol. Hopefully that's a sign for good things to come :D

nOZBUY.jpg

q3PTN8.jpg

Um, why is Kiki so freaking pretty? Criminal.