Options

v7.1 ~ There is an Update on the Horizon!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My guess it's going to be like the SMC. It won't be available to purchase in-game after the timer ends, but it'll probably show up again some time in the future so new players can take advantage.
  • Options
    BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you very much @soundspretty :) at least we have a few days to buy it so I'll have some more time to weigh it out lol <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    ahh, I LOVE this new update! New items are gorgeous. Thanks Glu :o
    I also noticed a small change at the gym. The bar that shows you how much it's filled to get 5 energy has a listing now. Mine has D+, what does that mean? I'm so excited to find out.

That's caused by a minor bug at the gym. We're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    ahh, I LOVE this new update! New items are gorgeous. Thanks Glu :o
    I also noticed a small change at the gym. The bar that shows you how much it's filled to get 5 energy has a listing now. Mine has D+, what does that mean? I'm so excited to find out.

Aw, I thought the D+ was indicative of the real life effort I make when I'm at an actual gym. XD
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Certainly this was a GREAT update to girls, to guys it was good we can say.

I liked that they introduced a new place in NY. Brooklyn has a stunning visual, my favorite part is all that 'shadows' moving so actively around. People asked for a hair salon and here we have one, though still think this is another kash grabbing and the gameplay mechanics of it is unattractive. The one room house is so expensive, don't like these inconsistent prices, we can buy better and bigger houses for the same price in other locations. Hurts to pay all that money to get an extra photobooth background, and I'm super rich in this game by the way.

Guys' wardrobe always was more humble than girls', but at least they came with some great items, there is these white boots that are a must have! Also they are coming lately with lots of creative hairstyles, althought can't help but feel a bit sad that they always save long hairstyles to events mainly within the GB or VIP related stuff.

Talking about hair, this one still wasn't fixed, c'mon Glu!
    SM6VtJv.png?1

My mascot french bulldog is wrong placed as well:
    gZscGVW.png?1

It was nice to receive a lot of calls as soon I opened the game, though just 2 were for actually storylines, can't wait to start them.

I didn't understood quite well how Korkov's store works, how many hours until a new look pops up? The first one was unnapealing to me, hope there is better stuff coming.

Also expecting good surprises on weekend events. #labradorforboyS2

Oh and maybe since girls are getting contouring, nails polish and stuff, guys could be able to change the beard color apart from hair color and have nipples in the future!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    OMG, Maria just called me about a luxe goal and they added a button "try it on" that takes you straight to the item in the closet!!!
    I was too excited to take a screenshot, but this is exactly what we've been asking for, thank you Glu!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    * Wish the lip shape & the color could be separated.
    I want to be able to put on different colors of lipsticks, if getting a plastic surgery on the lips. :p
    * Luxe goal "try it on" function is awesome!
    * Like the pop-up shop outfits, wish the blue thigh-high boots can be separated from the dress.
    * Like the hair salon this kind of making customers happy business.
    * Since the houses are getting more expensive, can we have the 12 or 25 KStars luxe goal offer back? Please ....

Found another glitch in Korkov's Pop-up shop:
    I think Glu is trying to remove the shadow head for a better viewing of the new dresses ... but this is creepy .. an arm hanging in front of my doll ... Angeline freaked out and stood in that awkward pose ... still smiling though ... how professional!

IMG_7796.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing your feedback about 7.1! We'd love to hear what you name your salon when you buy it.

I want to clarify that the white gown and blue boots are designed to be worn together as an outfit.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    The freeze is so random though, Koko. Some of my original Game Center friends are frozen and some are fine, some new FB friends I added got frozen right away and others are fine. It's just mind boggling how and why this is happening but hopefully Glu finds a fix or at least gives us the option to delete friends from our game. Adding friends from cross-platforms would be nice too!

I was hoping to see unfrozen dolls in this update too. :(

Koko - is there a thread where we can post info about our frozen dolls? Would that help Glu?

The weird glitch for me is I have friends in FB (Koko Kokonut, Hollysisk), but neither show up in my game at all, not even frozen....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    This is an amazing new update yay!

But is it just me or any other one have problems with purchasing the KKW bundle?

How the items looks in the wardrobe?
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • Options
    Ysabella wrote: »
    But is it just me or any other one have problems with purchasing the KKW bundle?

We're here to help! What happened when you tried to purchase the contour kit?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Kalinda:

After entering the code from the app store, the purchase was finished, then starts continuing write confirming purchase... or Please wait .... and nothing happened and loading endless...

When i shut down the game and buy again, is telling me "allready bought this bundle, restoring for free" (or something like that, because, my game tells me this in german), and the same process with the "confirming purchase or Please wait" starts again lol

Sorry, my english is not the best, but i try. And thanks for your help <3
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing more details. We'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    webra wrote: »

Koko - is there a thread where we can post info about our frozen dolls? Would that help Glu?

The weird glitch for me is I have friends in FB (Koko Kokonut, Hollysisk), but neither show up in my game at all, not even frozen....

I can dig up the thread, but to be honest, I don't think they need our details at their point. There should be something from Oct/nov. and maybe Feb when my Androids went. I'll be back with the thread link(s)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do you guys think it's an issue on Facebook's end? Like permissions and all that?

As far as the dolls not appearing, I wonder if you deleted then readded as friends on FB if that would fix the issue.
  • Options
    I think it had something to do more with Game Center than Facebook. It's a complicated mechanism to try and categorize friends from the same platform (iOS, let's say) via different conduits (Facebook for some, my game is not connected to FB; Game Center, etc.) Game Center is now defunct per Apple so there is no more adding friends that way.

I imagine this is not going to be an easy fix at all, but the social/sharing function of the game is so important, it'd lose a lot of luster without it.

It'd be nice if Glu could give us an update, maybe. "Our engineers are working on coming up with something so you guys can see your friends updated looks" or "We're really trying to fix this frozen issue" etc. I'd feel a bit better knowing they categorized this as a priority as we all obviously very much do! Haha
  • Options
    I can see the Game Center/Google+ not working since they were discontinued. I was just wondering if there was something on FB's end that's hindering the sync, and that's why it's not working and Glu is so silent about it.

Personally I hate that everything goes through FB nowadays. I tried to visit a website the other day and it wouldn't even let me look without linking my account. So dumb.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes Facebook, not our settings. Fb is not updating our dolls appearance, and syncing them with our contacts. Fb is constantly changing things so they are good for Fb. They did away with the sync now button or something. And who knows what Else they did. And their attitude...it doesnt affect your Fb experience so bug off.

ios was fine with Game Center intact. iOS 10(?) discontinued Game Center, so....you can only add people through FB so we switched over to FB . Fb messed up iOS, and if it looks like Fb, smells like Fb, and broke our android games like the iOS....I would guess that FB is at fault for Androids too. I'm sure glu is busy putting together a new system for us, that won;t mess us up like a Google, Game Center and now Fb. But this is just my opinion, based on how since April of w016, except for about a month in October....at least one of my 3 games has been frozen.

ive beaten every bushfi4 a solution, and now I lay it at the very capable feet of the glu gods. I accept there is nothing I can do, and it will fix, or I will break. I'm betting on a fix.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know that it's not just FB that is to blame. I ended up frozen and I've never connected my game to FB, ever. I just wound up frozen one day. The only thing I was connected to was Game Center. And even after iOS did away with GC, Skylar would update in people's games, so it was still syncing. Then one day, just ... frozen.

Here's the funny thing: Sloane's game is the one I connected to FB so I could add friends. And he's the game that's not frozen, lollll. So FB is fine for him.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My frozen dolls issues started to happen after Apple decided to discontinue the GameCenter application... Facebook just does not work as well as gamecenter did; some dolls show, some dolls don't, it is totally random.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I know that it's not just FB that is to blame. I ended up frozen and I've never connected my game to FB, ever. I just wound up frozen one day. The only thing I was connected to was Game Center. And even after iOS did away with GC, Skylar would update in people's games, so it was still syncing. Then one day, just ... frozen.

Here's the funny thing: Sloane's game is the one I connected to FB so I could add friends. And he's the game that's not frozen, lollll. So FB is fine for him.

Exactly Max! As I said before, it is random. Sloane is changing fine in my game and he was added through GC and I'm not connected to his FB game. Same with Lants, he is fine in my game and only added as a friend through GC, yet Linda and Nai are also GC friends and they ARE frozen in my game. Random!

Same with FB adds, Angeline is a FB add and she is fine in my game yet I added Webra through FB and she is now frozen. Random!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra wrote: »

Your doll shows up in my game but it froze later than some of the other dolls. The frozen dolls is my biggest complaint about this game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I only have 4 friends in the game. Three are fine, one is frozen. One of them i used as a dating partner, but break up, i wish i just can reset the relationship, so i can use her for the jobs again.

I had more in the past, they are still on the game, but i can't interact with them or select for jobs.

Just strange...
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • Options
    The weird thing is, Kendall & Kylie game is connected friends with FB as well.
    It's connected so strongly that even when I delete players on FB, I can still see their updated looks in the game. Maybe it has to do with the Krew feature but I don't want Krew feature in KKH.
    Also, we can add cross-platform dolls in K&K through FB but not KKH? It's all a mystery. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    * Wish the lip shape & the color could be separated.
    I want to be able to put on different colors of lipsticks, if getting a plastic surgery on the lips. :p

YES! I feel the same way about the new lip shapes that come with permanent lipstick. I'd be much more inclined to buy them if I could change the lipstick color. I'm not going to spend 100+ k stars on lips with permanent color. That stance hurts a bit this time because I LOVE the new lips with the gorgeous deep red lipstick BUT I'm not going to give in.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I regret buying NARS red lips so much. I'm just going to keep asking for #SoGlammLipsForSale!! Hopefully Glu will add red lipstick in the closet for 30 K-stars! Please ... :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Pop Up Shop Discount

How long will the dresses be "half price" and in the pop up shop?

Will there be more pop up shops in the future?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Pleeeease just give us the so glam lips and eyes and this game would be my dreeeaam please gluuu
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Thank you for the answer, Kalinda :) I would have never guessed that it was a glitch, it actually looks fancy.
    Aw, I thought the D+ was indicative of the real life effort I make when I'm at an actual gym. XD
    Me too lol
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Pop Up Shop Discount

How long will the dresses be "half price" and in the pop up shop?

Will there be more pop up shops in the future?

The outfits will be half price in the pop up shop for 24 hours.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny