Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Both Dixie and James lost round 1. Lol

Here's their second looks

IMG_0404.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Morning Koko! Looks like Kat and Z found a new way to dispute for Vats attention:

BjjSbFu.png

How to proceed?!EaEnYjh.gif

Good luck to Baba on his first day at the new job!

So there isn't any bonus points to those who have the earnable items...This is going to be a long way!

Since Vats can't cope with short hairstyles, my doll is under disguise. I dare anyone uncover his identity! I won't change his submission look for the next 3 days, because obviously.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »
    Here is my look, which won the first round:

2cx8cx2.jpg

I'd love to see a screenshot if anyone spots my doll, and would also appreciate any votes ☺️ I don't think I've seen any dolls I recognise so far, but will definitely vote for any I do!

You got my vote, doll! :)

IMG_0054.png

And here is Chelsea's doll! :)

IMG_2522.png

LOL, Vats! You are in trouble. Haha ... :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Tiramisu, thank you for the encouragement!! 💜
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've been busy this weekend so opening my game this morning completely took me by surprise. And then this morning has been crazy with everyone and their mother needing help at work so I'm feeling overwhelmed :( I haven't seen anyone in game so far. I thought I saw Cherrey but the outfit was different so I guess not lol.

p06XNk1.jpg
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thanks so much Angeline & Jon! I will keep a lookout for your doll. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    This is my 4th look the 3rd look only gave me 10 points so I'll try this one it's the same as yesterday but I changed the hair

IMG_1738.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    You got my vote, doll! :)

IMG_0054.png

Thank you so much! ❤️ It's so cool to see my doll like that!
    Tiramisu, thank you for the encouragement!! 💜

You're welcome ☺️ I hope you have more success in the next round!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I just won my first round (I wasn't able to start the event close to the start time, so I'm a bit behind!) with this casual look:

Yk1KVoj.jpg

I've been doing a lot of voting (so many different style choices!) but I haven't seen any of you dolls yet-- I get so excited when I get to vote for a doll I know!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    There are SO MANY people just wearing the earnable outfit from this past weekend. I've seen it head to head a few times. I can't anymore. Lol.

I just don't get it. It's fun to actually create a whole look for me. Oh well.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    oh my, so many gorgeous looks I see over here! <3
    can't wait to find all of you while voting :o
  • Options
    kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hi guys! I'm excited, though I did lose my first round :(. Excited to see what all you dolls are wearing :)

Hoping I have better luck with this look:

aLdexZMxgImlZMxgIml.jpg
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Options
    Annalise's third look:

IZpCI8S.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ahhh I love that dress that Annalise is wearing! Was so bummed when I didn't get it. Just gorg.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Options
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    There are SO MANY people just wearing the earnable outfit from this past weekend. I've seen it head to head a few times. I can't anymore. Lol.

It's the same every time we have a SYS event. After a whole weekend of looking at an outfit whenever I open my game I just want to see something different!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kmtthat wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm excited, though I did lose my first round :(. Excited to see what all you dolls are wearing :)

Hoping I have better luck with this look:

aLdexZMxgImlZMxgIml.jpg

yes yes yes yes. I saw and voted for you! Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »

Yep! My general rules of thumb for SYS are:

1) I don't vote for anyone who is simply wearing the complete latest earnable outfit, because it's lazy and shows 0 effort. If it's maybe 1 new piece mixed up with other items in a creative way, that's fine, but if it's literally just the entire earnable outfit with the SYS item thrown on, then nope.

2) this doesn't really apply for this particular SYS, but for shoes and other little things, I won't vote for someone who is completely covering the SYS item. Like hello, the point is the style your doll based on that particular item, not hide it away lol

im having fun with this hair SYS, it allows for so much freedom! Usually I'll pick 2-3 looks and submit the same ones for the entire event, but since we basically have limitless options with the hair, I told myself that I'm going to try to submit a new look every single time. So far I've won 2 for 2, I hope I keep that streak up lmao
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    2nd round...won 2close one, but its staggered. I'm just enjoying seeing all of the gorgeous looks. And that looking at the same thing over and over an hour although I'm being very slow down in this game. I don't want to miss voting for a friend, if they were up against another beautiful entry.

It's going to be raining here any minute. Bleh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    You guys all seriously look amazing! I agree with everyone, this event is so much fun since you can create a lot of different looks with that particular hairstyle. It's so versatile!

I won my first round but lost the second one. Here is my look #3

KKH_Screenshot_1505761688914.jpg

And look who I just saw & voted for! It's Koko's Kat :p

Screenshot_2017-09-18-21-58-04.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sometimes I look fly af and just don't accept the results of the round. I need to see the doll that outstyled me.

It also seems like I will get round after round of dressed in the dark looks and then get a round with two amazing looks where I want them both to win.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    CeceFord wrote: »
    Sometimes I look fly af and just don't accept the results of the round. I need to see the doll that outstyled me.

It also seems like I will get round after round of dressed in the dark looks and then get a round with two amazing looks where I want them both to win.

Did you post your look so we can vote if we see you? :)

I think it's exciting to see our dolls in game. It's almost like we need a quick reference post with everyone's looks because it's hard to keep track of them all if you aren't friends.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would DEF like it more if the first box was a gold box!

Winning first look:

IMG_9380.jpg

Second look:

IMG_9381.jpg
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I've seen 2-3 of you in the voting booth! I for sure saw one of koko's dolls.

I was lucky to (1) wake up naturally at exactly 5AM to start the event (for real, somehow right on the dot, whoa), and (2) win three rounds so far with this look!

MrSVgI4.png

I got cash in my black GB. The first TB box requires 120 points.

Reminder: both the SYS event and the bonus K-stars for 5-starring gigs end early on Thursday, at noon ET instead of the usual 10 PM ET.

Good luck everyone <3 I'm really hoping I can earn all three TB boxes! But I won't be upset if I don't. Glu, I love this revamped SYS setup, I think it's awesome!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    I love those Amelia! Especially the second one.
    Did you post your look so we can vote if we see you? :)

I think it's exciting to see our dolls in game. It's almost like we need a quick reference post with everyone's looks because it's hard to keep track of them all if you aren't friends.

This was my second look (and my favorite) and it lost:

IMG_0450.jpg

This was my first and it won:

IMG_0451.jpg

And this is the one I'm running now:

IMG_0452.jpg
    *iOS*
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Cece! These are amazing! How on KKH World did you lose?! LOL <3
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I saw and voted for your first look, Cece! I really loved the whole ensemble but especially how the dress coordinated with the shoes 💚
  • Options
    Right?? It's a mystery. I kid I kid, but I would like to see a pic of the competition with the results in general. I'm ALWAYS curious.

thanks tiramisu! It's funny because the dress I think of as green but the shoe jewels (?) I think of as blue, but they're pretty much the same color. I only discovered that on accident.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    My fourth look:

XhhcAMO.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    All of the TB boxes I opened today were super meh. At least I got 25 KStars from the black box.
    Good luck with voting guys and gals!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    These are my SYS looks for Charlotte so far. I won the first two rounds, fingers crossed for the third. The last will be my next entry.
    aqcf4w.jpg
    7edq1o.jpg
    WQ8WcY.jpg
    ohx67D.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.