Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi everyone! I just finish today, I lost some rounds and then I decided to try the same winning outfit since I was losing rounds back to back and won another round with the same winning outfit. Not going to lie I was a little worried I wasn't going to finish but I did. Good luck to those who is trying to finish.
    20170920_082845_zpsteixidsn.png

Here are my winning look for three rounds.

Collage%202017-09-20%2008_27_31_zpshshz1cbn.jpg

Also, super excited for the next event, if it is a VIP sadly I won't be able to do it. Only have about 40kstar :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My last box gave me this unstylish green jacket that I suspect is from a past St. Patrick event despite it doesn't have the shamrock icon.

I want my stars back and that hat off of my closet lol. Such a waste of time this SYS was to me.

I keep my opinion that the way this event was set up IS amazing, but hope they come with a better selection of items to guys next time, cause relying on luck is frustrating.

Happy birthday Jacey! That life brings to you a lot of style and joy!:)

Sorry to disappoint you Koko, I'm not opening one of those any time soon.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    uch a waste of time this SYS was to me.

I keep my opinion that the way this event was set up IS amazing, but hope they come with a better selection of items to guys next time, cause relying on luck is frustrating.

I completely agree with you. The setup is amazing. I love the fact that we were able to win some event clothes or 3 TB boxes.

My luck just sucked to bits. I won 3 TB boxes and I only got ****. One ugly bracelet, one ugly necklace and the ugly pirate costume that haunted me forever. I didn't even bother to take screenshots, that's how disappointed I was. I'm so unlucky when it comes to these boxes. I can count the TB items that I won and liked on one hand. I never got a single hairstyle, but some ugly **** items appear in nearly every single palette until I win them. Kinda frustrating.

But as I said, the idea was great and I'm looking forward to more events like this :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's like all the ugly event items we didn't bother to grind for/chase are coming back to haunt us :p
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry things didn't go well to you too Cherrey and SoundsP! In my case I have all earnables, so I'm being haunted by the GB trash. Definitely there's something wrong with the odds, with so many good stuff to win we still keep getting the ultimate krap...

Now another depressing side of the SYS:
    trLxR0o.png

I need to vote like 30 times in order to see other guy's dolls and when it happens they are all at that level of 'style' and then you realize that sometimes your doll is loosing to them...yreQXBX.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    aaah, I'm just about to open my TB box, I love TB boxes. I also cannot wait to learn more about weekend event, being away for a little while made me miss spying for spoilers haha

thank you so much for your lovely messages pals, you make me feel welcome and belong here and this is what makes this experience so special. If you can't see emojis know that they are all purple and pink hearts :D
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Genevieve, you know how happy it makes me to have you back!! <333 so glad I can see your gorgeous doll again! :o

thank you Judith, your support through this process really made it easier &#55357;&#56476;
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Welcome back, genthea! <3

thank you so much <333
    I noticed you were not around. I was afraid you might have been offended by me moving a post or something. PHEW, Am I glad to see you. ;)

you know I love you Koko, move my post up and down however you like, I won't even notice haha :D
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We def missed you, doll! Happy your game transferred so smooth, that is my biggest fear ever gamewise!!

thank you so much linda, means a lot &#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469; I already lost my process once, I couldn't have bear it once more I guess &#55357;&#56906;
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    welcome back GENTHEA I sure was wondering where you been .. glad your back!

Aww thank you sweetheart, this means so much &#55357;&#56476;
    Pez wrote: »
    genthea, happy to see you posting again! Awesome to hear your game is working better than ever on your new phone.

thank you so much Pez, I feel renewed haha! I appreciate it &#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    You guys really look AMAZING!! I love how you dress up :)
    I'm just about done with the event and my doll is 60 K-stars richer!!! :D

Here's my winning look throughout the whole event :)

KKH_Screenshot_1505930088434.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Hayley looks amazing, Stefan!

I really hope Glu is working on cross-platform friends, because I would love to see her slayage daily in my game!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry things didn't go well to you too Cherrey and SoundsP! In my case I have all earnables, so I'm being haunted by the GB trash. Definitely there's something wrong with the odds, with so many good stuff to win we still keep getting the ultimate krap...

I think the good thing though is this doesn't feel like a loss if that makes any sense? While it's true I don't care for the ring and necklace I got in my two TB boxes I have to remember that I received a total of 3 TB items (including the dress which I did not have before) instead of opening up black and gold boxes that don't have **** in them.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol I've only won once but I need about 3 more submissions to finish. I'd be more upset, but I've taken full advantage of the Kstars.

So far I've won a white top with a black turtleneck and some boots with holes in them. Not the most exciting things, but at least they're off the list. I'm wearing both now even though they don't totally go together. I figure if I'm going to lose, I'll make it count. Not that I look horrible, but I'm not gonna try and spend time with accessories and such.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Sometimes I think about putting together a ridiculously awful outfit after finishing the event and entering more voting rounds with it, to help out whoever I'm paired against finish their event by giving them an easy win. Like a teal dress clashing with red heels clashing with an ugly stole with mismatched accessories and wild makeup colors on top of it all so people know it's a joke entry just for laughs. Idk, it sounds fun in my head :confused: and I'd like to see as many people as possible be able to finish.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    If I had the Elizabeth Korkov head I would totally submit that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think people see the Korkov head and vote for it. Like a 'thanks for the chuckle" but with the hair being the item, the korkov head is under the hair. In Hats I think. So, it wouldn't work. But I've seen that and the April fools black rectangle 'clothes' to go with other SYS. Maybe even this one, I'm not sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    If I had the Elizabeth Korkov head I would totally submit that.

I have totally done that when I just needed the 5 submission points. I dressed her like a dominatrix.

Last game I did the Halloween 'censored nude' look with a the gold Mardi Gras mask. Many times in the past Id just throw on my St. Patrick's hat with all green wardrobe pieces.
  • Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Did anybody else get this banner notification?

NLJXgwE.jpg

I am in love with the blue hair and the blue dress, I suspect they'll be upcoming event items...
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I have all the throwback boxes...so in this event I was supposed to get 20 kstars for the last 2 entries...the dress and shoes....but once I got enough event points all it gave me was the dress and shoes I already own...this happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened, do you have a screenshot showing this?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I have a screenshot...but it doesn't really prove what I am saying...I accepted the items to see what would happen...also I cannot figure out how to post pictures on this forum...lol
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys,

Everybody's outfits look so amazing! I wanted to share some of my favorites that I've seen while voting and voting and voting over the last few days :)

qFGBQPh.jpg

NR3yiQS.jpg

I always like to hear about everyone's approach to choosing the best outfit; it really shows how subjective style is and that's what makes this event fun and challenging. For me, I love to see interesting separates together (I feel like gowns are easy for "wow" factor and separates are more complex to pair together...and give me real-life inspiration for ways to restyle stuff in my actual closet). That being said, there were some scrumptious gowns: look at that sheer sequined dream!

I also love beautiful outerwear (that oversized coat in the first picture!), bright colors, lots of accessories, and people with a unique sense of style (love the vampire Rid Riding Hood fantasy look!)

My favorite "personal style" outfits that are fun and funky never win the SYS rounds haha...but luckily I have some glam gowns that help me reach the finish line. Do you find that you submit looks that you know will have crowd appeal?
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Rikk wrote: »
    My favorite "personal style" outfits that are fun and funky never win the SYS rounds haha...but luckily I have some glam gowns that help me reach the finish line. Do you find that you submit looks that you know will have crowd appeal?

I definitely find that I consider how I think people will vote. I find that wearing a long, flowy hairstyle (when we get to choose our hairstyles) always helps-- even when I might prefer something funkier or shorter. I, like you, appreciate it when people have put together separates to make a look, but also recognize that one stunning gown (thoughtfully accessorized) can help with the wins. The voting on this one has been fun, because I can really see so many looks, since the hair didn't have any particular fashion "direction."

I finished the event, and opened my three TBs. I was underwhelmed with my picks, but am still so thankful that this event I had the opportunity to open these boxes! I have pictures of my boxes and modelling shots of my new items, but imgur is acting weird so I can't post them right now. I probably will tomorrow, though!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I definitely find that I consider how I think people will vote. I find that wearing a long, flowy hairstyle (when we get to choose our hairstyles) always helps-- even when I might prefer something funkier or shorter. I, like you, appreciate it when people have put together separates to make a look, but also recognize that one stunning gown (thoughtfully accessorized) can help with the wins. The voting on this one has been fun, because I can really see so many looks, since the hair didn't have any particular fashion "direction."

I finished the event, and opened my three TBs. I was underwhelmed with my picks, but am still so thankful that this event I had the opportunity to open these boxes! I have pictures of my boxes and modelling shots of my new items, but imgur is acting weird so I can't post them right now. I probably will tomorrow, though!

I want to add on to this. I think there might be a pattern to voting as well like special clothing from VIP or other events may win. I also find it hard on rather I should leave my glasses on my doll or not since I wear them in real life. But I love different style since all of us are different and have our own taste of clothes
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I definitely find that combining separates and using minimal accessories gets me more votes. I don't know what that's about but it works. Haftime is definitely correct that long hair gets better results as well.

I always try my 'edgy club girl' vibe, but nobody ever votes for that. I even posed as a Hollywood trust fund princess going to brunch, but that didn't work either.

Anyway, my boxes were mediocre, though I saw much coveted items in my palettes. I saw the fur coat with the dress under it, the red knit hat hair, and the pink prom dress.

Of course I picked the July 4th sneakers, a floral dress I purposely didn't grind for, and a decent white dress I don't remember, but it's workable.

I'm being positive about it though and looking at it as getting three items out of the way on my quest for the items I covet. I've been dreading those sneakers and it was kind of nice that that wasn't the single box I opened after grinding all week.

I hope the event stays this way. It was perfect in my eyes. If they put up a TB hair every week as the item we need to style around, that would be amazing.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Calantha wrote: »
    I have all the throwback boxes...so in this event I was supposed to get 20 kstars for the last 2 entries...the dress and shoes....but once I got enough event points all it gave me was the dress and shoes I already own...this happen to anyone else?

Hey! Please send me a private message with your ID so we can chat.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    d7Foais.jpg

I didn't try and I won. This was my look with my winnings (top and shoes) sans necklace which was in my 3rd box. I didn't even realize til now those pants look diaperish and they're blue

PS, how I vote is usually making sure the item requested is showing, no dresses over shoes type thing, and whatever catches my eye first. Not sure there is a for sure on that, but I like uniqueness and saying huh, I never thought of wearing this with that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I wish it was todmorrow morning......I've got the event thread all ready to go.....come on mr clock...tick tock tick tock.

I've enjoyed my TBs, I'm enjoying the stars for perfect gigs, I am just loving the SYS. We need a few more ways to win event points, but I'm still loving it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I spent the entire day shopping hehehe, if my doll is glam, I should be too! Every time I purchased a clothing item, my own mental blue star score went up lmao

as for the event, the universe totally looked out for me during my birthday! I finished last night, didn't lose a single round and changed it up every time. I know I'll get what's coming to me eventually but so far, I have never lost an SYS round for as long as I've played lmao
    i didn't have either of the items so I won a tb box (some cool silver gladiator-y shoes) and the two earnable items. Congrats to everyone else who finished!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Totally in love with this dress

IMG_4791.jpg

Thankfully it isn't real life though......my doll appears to have ripped hers while dancing

IMG_4790.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi Rikk! I love that made a collage of your favorite outfits!! And my doll is in there too, first one bottom row, thank you for that!

I loved this event because dolls could really show off their personal style. When you are working with boots or pants it gets a lot tougher. I stayed close to my personal style, colorful.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Rikk! I love that made a collage of your favorite outfits!! And my doll is in there too, first one bottom row, thank you for that!

I love your look! 😍
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I didn’t have enough time to get the dress but I got a super dope luxe goals deal! Instead, I styled the shoes and the hair with it. Rewards were 18 stars, 550 xp and 10 energies to 90 stars Balmain dress. Genevieve is thinking, “Did I rush into buying it? I don’t even know how to style it! Will I ever wear it again? It doesn’t matter, a Balmain is a Balmain!”

C16_B9606-9_BCE-4708-973_C-046_BF2_EA0108.jpg

edit: I just realized, I could’ve got the dress by spending 30-40 stars to early results. Why I didn’t think of this before? I guess Balmain got me pretty excited. :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.