Options

Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I forgot to mention in my early post how much I love the Halloween tappables!

The pumpkin scarecrow is my absolutely favorite!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Omg Rapid recharge is back on the Androids. Doing the happy dance, but if you;re iOS, how do you see my doll? We have a freeze issue happening again for a few.

0hcP2k.jpg
    This is how i see you Koko.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Ugh, I'm worried about the games being frozen again. Or glitched. None of my friends are updating their looks in my girl's game. And in my guy's game, Skylar and Kiki are stuck in the basic white shirt and black skirt combo that I don't think either have worn, like, ever?? Kiki has pretty event hair while Skylar has like the very first basic hairstyle. UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh.

Max you look like this in my game. There are a few others with basic hair or shirts on, but most everyone else is fine in my game. I hope it gets fixed soon and doesn't escalate.

tttoZYu.png?1

I'm really loving the Khaleesi costume. I'm glad you can change the hair because it covered Viserion and he's so cute. :o

ZQkWlku.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I need to know if the black gown ghost one can be worn without the mask/hair. If I can wear the dresss alone....i’m going to have to get that one too.

edit: the Wednesday Addams outfit was for purchase one Halloween and when Halloween was over the items disappeared. I didn’t get the socks because I had other things to buy at that moment and I had a pair of white shoes I could wear with the dress and the hair. But then they disappeared and I was too late.

Yes you can wear all items seperate:

934_F3_FC7-_B953-4122-_B353-_D2_B3_E737_F98_A.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    0hcP2k.jpg
    This is how i see you Koko.

Koko is the same for me, but I think I have a combo of live/frozen friends, and perhaps missing friends (I could've sworn Max and I were friends and she's MIA on my lists). Plus it signed me out of FB yesterday and GC earlier so maybe there is a combination of weirdness going on.

Found Linda
    bTU2HGu.jpg

I do hope Glu brings back the Halloween backgrounds for everyone
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Omg Rapid recharge is back on the Androids. Doing the happy dance, but if you;re iOS, how do you see my doll? We have a freeze issue happening again for a few.

I just checked and she’s still in the outfit I posted here in the middle of the night - Balmain shirt with belt. Hair in braids
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have my ‘twin npc’ and this morning she wasn’t changing.. then I signed went to Options, Log Out Of FaceBook. Did that. Hit the button log back into FaceBook. Fully signed back in i the game, and my twin NPC was changing again.

i think whether it was the iOS update to 11, or the game, but Even though the game said I was logged into Facebook logging out and logging back in soft the problem for me if you tried that and I’m still not showing up in different clothes and there’s a 2nd problem.

i also have Max basic. I’ll start a thread in support if this persists. I’m going to put on a white jumpsuit, and I just bought purple hair. See if Apple changes for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My game keeps crashing when I try to watch videos for KStars. Before the update it would always crash at the end of ads but then when I opened the game I'd still get the KStar. Now it crashes before the Ad even starts or during it and I never get anything.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you submit a ticket to support and ask them to take a look? I wish I had a better suggestion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I can't believe I'm in that horrible horrible basic outfit. I have no idea why that would even happen!! I haven't changed games or devices or accounts or anything, and it just happened after the update. I wonder if it was because I was able to access the update almost right away from the app store as soon as it was first made available? That can't be it. Currently, all my friends are frozen. So it's like my whole game is frozen, friends-wise. I'm signed into game center (I don't have a FB for Skylar, although I do for Sloane) and everything is connected properly on that end.

Please Glu, fix this horribleness!

Kiki is also in a very basic outfit, except she has pretty hair and accessories.

Oh, the weird thing is that from my guy's game, Skylar is not quite the same as Webra shows her. See (Kiki on the left and Skylar on the right):

sJ0byae.jpg
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I still can't get into my guy's game :(
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Options
    LiliumqueenLiliumqueen Registered Users 8 Posts
    How do you view the kollections? I don't see it on my game at all.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So glad you like the new stuff! We're aware of the issues you posted about and the team is working on resolving them.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    How do you view the kollections? I don't see it on my game at all.

there should be a black jumping gift box where your daily gift box usually is, that's where you have to tap to get into the Kollections. :)
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    So glad you like the new stuff! We're aware of the issues you posted about and the team is working on resolving them.
    Thank you Kalinda! :)
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm happy we finally got the update! Prague is absolutely beautiful :rolleyes:

The Kollections are stunning aswell, but I think they are too expensive to finish. I was shocked when I heard how many Kstars you need to complete them. I honestly don't think that I want to afford such a monstrous amount of Kstars for it.

I also don't like the transition of the KKG items. Some items don't match the KKH style at all (e.g. the poorly shaded long hairstyle with the bangs, the Kollektion boots.) It looks like a lazy way to bring "new" items to the game. Please leave the KKG items where they are, or at least adjust them heavily.

The new home is nice, but 220k? Why do the new houses getting more and more expensive with every update? I know some players have millions on their accounts, but I actually need a very long time to save so much Kash.

I'm also not a huge Halloween fan, so all these costumes don't do much for me, but I know that there are many dolls out there who LOVE the amount of Halloween features and I'm very happy for them.

You can probably tell that I'm not the biggest fan of this update, and I'm sorry for my negative response to it. I'm usually very easy to please, but this update has just too many bummers for me. It's not like I'm super mad, I'm just bummed out a bit :)
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    can someone tell me around how many K-stars you need to complete the Sexy Streestyle collection? :o

I believe I spent 420 *NET* K-stars to complete the Sexy Streetstyle Kollection. (545 but one of the tiles is +125 K-stars)

The final tile (for this Kollection, not necessarily for the others) costs 125 K-stars to pick. And of course the +125 K-stars tile was the last one remaining for me :rolleyes: I actually spent the 125 to get 125 back because that completed the VIP midweek for me.

Like others, I won all the energy and kash tiles first... I figured that's what would happen. I'd LOVE to own the hairstyle from the Red Carpet Glam Kollection as well, but I'm sure it would go the same way, and the first tile is so much more expensive than in the other two Kollections...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I believe I spent 420 *NET* K-stars to complete the Sexy Streetstyle Kollection.

The final tile costs 125 K-stars to pick. And of course the +125 K-stars tile was the last one remaining for me :rolleyes: I actually spent 125 to get 125 back because that completed the VIP midweek for me without truly spending the full 500 K-stars.

Like others, I won all the energy and kash tiles first... I figured that's what would happen. I'd LOVE to own the hairstyle from the Red Carpet Glam Kollection as well, but I'm sure it would go the same way, and the first tile is so much more expensive than in the other two Kollections...

I did the Red Carpet Glam and the package outfit was last for me, but I saw Koko got the Kstars last (they were 2nd to last for me). Oddly I've been pretty lucky on the first boxes. On Red Carpet I won the shoes (think energy was 2nd), on Sexy Streetstyle got the Tshirt dress and the Artistic Flair I got the green boots. I've only opened one box on SexyStreet and ArtFlair so I'm sure my luck after that will be kash & energy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I don't like the way the bundle outfits or KStars are last to show in the Kollection boxes. It's not fun that you have to spend KStars on some krappy energy/ Ka$h in order to get to the good items. I completed the street style Kollection for the weekday VIP event but won't go further for the other two.
    I wonder what would happen to these Kollection items if we don't buy them now. Will they be in the closet for players to purchase later?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Here one of my doll Halloween outfit https://imgur.com/gallery/HsUvP
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I wonder what would happen to these Kollection items if we don't buy them now. Will they be in the closet for players to purchase later?

My theory is that this is a permanent feature and that they'll add new kollections in the future. Just hope they'll remove the jumping box, so annoying!

Just came to my mind that Kim platinum avatar wasn't included in the photobooth. Since I didn't made any progress at the storyline yet, don't know if she pops up wearing that look at some point.:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Pez, thank you so much for your answer! <3 I really want this Streetstyle collection and, even though I do want the Red Carpet Glam one, too I think I might wait for a VIP event for this. This is exactly why I'm wondering how much time are those Kollections going to be available? Could it be like a monthly/each update kind of thing? Hmm.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    RANT alert! &#55357;&#57000; I apologize in advance but I need to vent! I’ve been playing KKH ever since it came out. I immediately adhered to the Gold subscription and I really don’t mind giving Glu at least $60 every month in exchange for it, SMC and K-Stars. However, I am so frustrated right now.

We keep getting businesses that pay 2-3 K-Stars per week [I mean, come on... it’s just ridiculous!]. 4 to keep us going and 7 if you’re lucky enough to own and furnish Chevier. The payouts never increase. However, we keep getting to pay more and more for everything.

In the last 24h I’ve spent 800 kstars on Halloween costumes and a few Kollection prizes. It took me literally months to gather that. And if I want all the items from the Kollection, from my math, I’ll need to spend another 1000 K-Stars - at least! I mean... how come we keep getting to spend sooooo many kstars for everything while businesses - primary source of K-Stars - payouts are stuck on such pitiful values?

I always advise people to spend money in game if they can because it’s a way of supporting and giving back to such a wonderful company. However, today, truth is, as I stressed out abou how quickly I spent so many kstars I worked so hard to get, can’t help but feel like I’m running on a threadmill for them K-Stars.

I absolutely LOVE the new items. The amount of resources we must spend for them tho... almost obscene. Make it cheaper or increase the payouts for our businesses!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmeliaKKH wrote: »
    RANT alert! �� I apologize in advance but I need to vent! I’ve been playing KKH ever since it came out. I immediately adhered to the Gold subscription and I really don’t mind giving Glu at least $60 every month in exchange for it, SMC and K-Stars. However, I am so frustrated right now.

We keep getting businesses that pay 2-3 K-Stars per week [I mean, come on... it’s just ridiculous!]. 4 to keep us going and 7 if you’re lucky enough to own and furnish Chevier. The payouts never increase. However, we keep getting to pay more and more for everything.

In the last 24h I’ve spent 800 kstars on Halloween costumes and a few Kollection prizes. It took me literally months to gather that. And if I want all the items from the Kollection, from my math, I’ll need to spend another 1000 K-Stars - at least! I mean... how come we keep getting to spend sooooo many kstars for everything while businesses - primary source of K-Stars - payouts are stuck on such pitiful values?

I always advise people to spend money in game if they can because it’s a way of supporting and giving back to such a wonderful company. However, today, truth is, as I stressed out abou how quickly I spent so many kstars I worked so hard to get, can’t help but feel like I’m running on a threadmill for them K-Stars.

I absolutely LOVE the new items. The amount of resources we must spend for them tho... almost obscene. Make it cheaper or increase the payouts for our businesses!

Well said, Amelia! I love to spend money on a game I like, but this situation is sitting a little bit too heavy on my purse. I know that Glu is a company and a company wants to earn as much money as possible, but sometimes I feel like they miss to find the balance between happy customers and profit. Sometimes I feel like KKH is a very exclusive game that can only be fully enjoyed by weallthy people or cheaters.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Well said, Amelia! I love to spend money on a game I like, but this situation is sitting a little bit too heavy on my purse. I know that Glu is a company and a company wants to earn as much money as possible, but sometimes I feel like they miss to find the balance between happy customers and profit. Sometimes I feel like KKH is a very exclusive game that can only be fully enjoyed by weallthy people or cheaters.

YES!! Thank you. This is brilliant! Today was the first time I ever envied hacked game users!
  • Options
    YES!! Thank you. This is brilliant! Today was the first time I ever envied hacked game users!

:( very, very true.
    I love spending money on KKH, I even had a VIP membership and I enjoyed every single moment of it. It's something I really enjoy doing, not only because I feel like this is actually a way of showing how thankful I am to Glu for their amazing work but because (and this might be just me :rolleyes: haha) it feels nice to know you're buying some things for yourself like you would be doing in real life.

But it's getting to the point where it's hard to actually think about buying all of the things we want to buy. I understand some things should be expensive but having sales on either items or the K-stars shop itself more often would be such a good opportunity for us who actually buy with our own money K-stars/Kash.

I hope we can get more of this sales very soon and not just on very specific/special events. :)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Sorry, no way - no effing how will I spend the kind of K-stars for this Kollection stuff y'all are talking about. I don't even have the update yet (KindleFire) and while the clothing shared here is great, it just isn't worth it for me as a player with no free K-stars for ad watching opportunities who is unwilling to spend more than $10 in real money here and there.

I really, really wish Glu would stop it with the extra high K-star price on EVERYTHING lately (the costumes, businesses, the recent game character clothing pieces). I would love to be able to buy more houses and furnish them (I LOVE the design and decor in this game), but my K-stars are precious and few, so I'm definitely going to spend them on clothing my doll can wear daily before I spend them decorating a house I'm not going to visit again for months.

I know KKH is a HUGE financial success for Kim and Glu - has been since the beginning. Is it really necessary to constantly try to increase our spending in the game?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

Stated so much more eloquently than me. This. Thank you. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Preach Doll
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts

Exactly this. I spend so much money on this game and I feel that only people with hacked games get to truly enjoy the updates. "Omg everything is so nice" and yes, I agree, but when you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to enjoy something others get for free it's just.. I am not happy. While the costumes are nice, 150 kstars!?!? Businesses that take months to make a profit, collections that are grossly overpriced. I mean, I love the street style one, but they didn't even try with the bangs on that hair, the texture is so so poor. And, on top of it, the kash prizes. I'm definitely done spending for a while, I did stop at some point last year as well when I had just reached a point of massive frustration, but this overpowers it already.
    I'm really sad that long term paying customers get nickle and dimmed while people who don't spend a cent on this game get rewarded.

Sorry for the rant guys!