Options

KK:H Weekend Event 1/12/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling this Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm shook!

Can't believe on that set of earnables! It's beyond of this world! No words to describe what I'm feeling right now!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Feels like it's customized to me!

Thanks @KalindaKing for showing us this bless of event!

@AmeliaKKH thank you so much! Wish someday we can play and slay together with our beautiful hair and outfits!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I love the short hair and the GB dress ?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats said:

I'm shook!

Can't believe on that set of earnables! It's beyond of this world! No words to describe what I'm feeling right now!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Feels like it's customized to me!

You were definitely the first person I thought of with that banner. Congrats Vatsy!!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Thank you, @KalindaKing! Imma have that handbag, thank you! I LOVE KTCR events ! Specially because I must rank my show to get the partnership items! And also because I adore KUWTK! 

@Vats YES! I asked my mom to borrow her android tablet so I could put Kim Kardashian there and got a blasted NO! ????? Someday soon! 
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Omg I love all of the girls gb items!!! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers @KalindaKing !
    I like the black dress, so classy !! ☺️
    I would have preferred the earnable one without the jacket though ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!I LOVE the earnable dress with the cardigan!
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Adrie said:
    I'm super excited to see the spoilers and I agree with @Danizzle , I also want you to have that hair haha ☺️
    Oh thanks @Adrie for rooting for me ? I hope you'll also get all your beloved items. @Vats and @Andrzej_S. I'm rooting for you too ?
    So excited about tomorrow
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I really like the GB hair, not sure it will suit my doll but I'll see! I'm kind of hoping it doesn't as I'm low on kstars and can't really afford to chase. Also glad it's a reality event, I think I might get to my next milestone this weekend with the grinding! Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda :)
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm crazy about the earnable hair-- swoon! and the earnable hair for guys is great, too-- good job, Glu.

I'm not crazy about the earnable bag-- it looks like a version of the Celine Phantom, but without it's signature "wings." I wish they'd done a Phantom-style bag as a handheld, instead--not really feeling this tote version.

The dress with cardigan is cute, though maybe not Everly's style. I look forward to seeing it on my doll!

The GB items are all nice, and I'd be happy to get any of them in my free box (and I might open one or two), but I'm grateful for a weekend where I don't have to chase because my k-star stash needs the break!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is this silver seashell dress a VIP the rest of us will be able to get later? I thought that was going to be one of the earnable or gb items. Not super excited about the earnables but I want an excuse to do more reality shows so I can get closer to the top 50.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Soooooo the earnable dress is basically one of new pop up shop dresses with a sad oatmeal cardigan tossed over it. Loooooooooove the GB items though and I love how happy Vats is over the guys’ items.
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    Wowwww that silver hair! I blew so many stars on last week's gift boxes and I'll have to do the same this weekend!
  • Options
    allegrakkhallegrakkh Registered Users 5 Posts
    When will we have next SMC? ?
    Allegra V. - Playing KKH since released in Italy
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts

Is this silver seashell dress a VIP the rest of us will be able to get later? I thought that was going to be one of the earnable or gb items. Not super excited about the earnables but I want an excuse to do more reality shows so I can get closer to the top 50.

The silver dress isn’t a VIP membership item so I’m assuming it will be in a future event.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

The silver dress isn’t a VIP membership item so I’m assuming it will be in a future event.
    I hope it's an earnable instead of a gb item.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I hope it's an earnable instead of a gb item.
    @DelphineGarnier when I saw your post I was about to faint as I was worried the male hair could be a GB items. So I went back to our great @KalindaKing and I am reassured. This is an EARNABLE! Yaaaaaaassssss!!!
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ehhhh i'm not feeling the grandma aesthetic of the earnables. i'll get them all because of the hair but even that is kind of... ehhhhhhh
    the gb items are not to my taste either. alright then.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I hope it is vip..I brought a itune card just in case?

Happiness is a new Gift Card.
    B)
    And if I ever saw ga or made for Va ts.....this is it. ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Agree with @haftime's points! I really like the earnable hair. The GB items are nice, but I won't mind if I don't get anything. Low on K stars at the moment so happy I'm not tempted to chase. I finally have the gold star permanently and it's something else, it helps a lot.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The guy's hair is so cute, I cannot wait to see some boy band pics!

That black dress looks so nice and sparkly! I'll cross my fingers for it and probably end up with kash lol. I like the earnable hair, hope it looks nice on my doll
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I am hoping the hair plays differently on darker hair. Is it frozenin blonde/black? Who will be up ,an ready in 6 1/2 hours?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the GB dress is absolutely stunning!
    thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! can't wait ??
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    What a dowdy group of earnables. I expected bad taste for the first few months of the new year, because that’s what we always get. So far that trend didn’t really hold true but...whoops! There it is! Who would leave the house ensembled (nope, not a real word, but whatever) in that outfit?? It’s horrible.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for posting the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I'm loving the giftbox items, but the earnables are just not my 'cup of tea'.
    Just one more hour!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Few more minutes to see, if the clothes fit my doll. Is it me or does the GB hair and dress seem disproportionate on the doll? Also the girls earnables didn't get me excited.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I can't believe it!! I got the hair and the dress (and the purse and choker in the process)!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Not lucky this time. It was a good palette but can someone explain where is the fourth item, the chocker ?
    Last event, there was only one of the four items in the free box... I understand it’s a free box but come on, I can truly see the greed in it...
    I will probably not be chasing the dress, as I think I have a very little chance to have it and it’s not an item worthying it... I’ll see if I change my mind.
    I don’t want to spend my hard earned k-stars through months to earn 4000 $, 50 energy bolts or daily gb pants...
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well first box I closed my eyes and picked the hair yesssss the box I would normally pick had the choker in it .. so I decide to open another one for it after got 40 star so I collected and open another but got event points I think that’s it for me .. maybe Sunday I’ll open one more cause I really like the choker should of open the second box after I picked the hair bummer idk why I didn’t ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I am hoping the hair plays differently on darker hair. Is it frozenin blonde/black? Who will be up ,an ready in 6 1/2 hours?
    The hair stays grey the roots change but I love it since I had purchased the dark grey color on Black Friday lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24