Options

KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Morning @kokokokonut I am iOS and rapid recharge has been gone since the event started but I do still have the SMC banner. Earned the shoes and won the hair and the earrings so far - Kiki has been wearing the shoes and hair but not the earrings and all the items are showing in my closet just fine. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    What is this rapid recharge related to? Why does fb not have it? We've never had it. We've also never had the watch the videos for free stars offer, either. Though I understand that is probably sponsored videos of other apps, I guess glu doesn't have that type of the deal with other fb games. So, I can understand why fb wouldn't get it. But is rapid recharge anyhow sponsored, too? Or it's just something glu gives to players on certain platforms?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    klena said:

Koko, the SMC for the black dress is still in my game. Haven’t got a rapid recharge all day which is unusual.

I've never gotten an energy recharge - is that normal?
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @LunaSinclair I get at least 3 rapid recharge to use per day until this event.

@Zzzelena no idea who sponsors rapid so I’ll leave it to koko or our glu goddess to explain. Its handy though.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks, it was an Android I saw complaining about the smc. Thanks guys both Androids and iPad haven’t had rapid recharge yesterday or today. I can try and tell glu about it, but if Androids no longer have the SMC ad, then I'd like to tell them about both at the same time.
    If you are android, do you still have the offer for Kim's SMC?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks @klena! Hope there is an explanation in fact. :smiley: Coz if it's not sponsored, I don't have an idea why wouldn't all platforms get it..
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm doing the Royal Wedding storyline and got to the point where I offer my ballroom to Bianca. There was a legend saying that any decorations I purchase for the ballroom will go to store after a certain amount of days. Does this apply for the pink bow icons or any furniture (green chair icon) I purchase for the ballroom?
    Thanks!
    iOS player.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Candyfloss_kkh it takes a little while for replies, and this is a weekend. Please wait for their response, and we’ll see if other players have had this happen. Have you done the obvious and put the items on once you won them? Are the earned items there?
    Yeah I have my earnable outfit not my box one 
  • Options
    Ok, just wait for their reply. Sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ohh so I can't decide what to buy in my game new gold VIP membership or wait till next update to buy gold VIP membership because I'm not loving this update VIP stuff 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    cerezas said:

Hi everyone! I'm doing the Royal Wedding storyline and got to the point where I offer my ballroom to Bianca. There was a legend saying that any decorations I purchase for the ballroom will go to store after a certain amount of days. Does this apply for the pink bow icons or any furniture (green chair icon) I purchase for the ballroom?
    Thanks!

Hi @cerezas the green chair icons are permanent furnishings & the pink bow icons are decorations that go into storage after. Hope this helps.😃
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    It does! Thank you @klena. I absolutely love the cherry blossom tree you can purchase for the front of your mansion, it makes me sad that it goes away! :neutral:
    iOS player.
  • Options
    my favorite look of this update 😍
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    were any other androids just prompted about the 'gamer ID' I recognize it from another, now discontinued GLU celebrity game and didn't sign up then but did now. IIRC it was supposed to connect games across device types?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I have been getting those little sign ins all along on my 2 Androids. It’s the same Id and info you get when you tap on the little game controller icon. It’s always been connected in my games. As I understand it, It was google plus we stopped using. Not google play.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We didn't change anything for Android games on our end. I think you're seeing that prompt from Google.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my favorite look of this update 😍
    In love with those eyes! 😍 which ones are they? 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Ohh so I can't decide what to buy in my game new gold VIP membership or wait till next update to buy gold VIP membership because I'm not loving this update VIP stuff 
    Talking about VIP
    If I subscribe next month, will I get the quests that gives exclusive items. Or should I wait the following month before getting the exclusive items?! I'm seriously considering having a Gold VIP subscription for next month.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Danizzle said:

Talking about VIP
    If I subscribe next month, will I get the quests that gives exclusive items. Or should I wait the following month before getting the exclusive items?! I'm seriously considering having a Gold VIP subscription for next month.

I wish the gold membership were cheaper personally - I'd go for it if it was, like $20 instead of $50 a month. Then again, maybe it's best for my wallet that it isn't? LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Talking about VIP
    I wish the gold membership were cheaper personally - I'd go for it if it was, like $20 instead of $50 a month. Then again, maybe it's best for my wallet that it isn't? LOL
    Yeah... Well I just save up some money that I got to spend and I really want a special treat soon... And I'm hoping this June Update will be a great one so I'd like to subscribe to the gold VIP. Will I get the exclusive quest or is it for regular VIPs?
    I had to save up two months for that haha... So.... Throw sum Mo 

• Options
    @SamanaKKH this is were you can find these beautiful eyes
  • Options

Just posted this #WeddingWednesday image on KKH social media! I want to clarify how it works in case you're curious or have questions:

If you get married for the first time in 8.6 or a future update, you'll get access to a bridal pop-up shop where you can see and purchase these beautiful dresses. You can also buy bridal gowns in the wardrobe.

If you are already married and you renew your vows OR you want to re-marry, then you'll get a chance to buy one of the featured dresses in the wardrobe.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Excuse me @KalindaKing as I don't see any mention for the men, does it mean that we don't have new suits?!
  • Options
    @Danizzle That's true, but we'll keep adding nice clothes for men too! I'm sorry to disappoint you and I'll pass on your feedback.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @Danizzle That's true, but we'll keep adding nice clothes for men too! I'm sorry to disappoint you and I'll pass on your feedback.
    Okay thanks for replying so quickly @KalindaKing
    I just wanted to know since I had no news about new items for men concerning wedding. But it's cool anyways. 
    Concerning feedback, I won't say no to new Kollektions. This is the only problem to me concerning this update in my game.
    Thanks again for the quick response.
  • Options
    Just posted this #WeddingWednesday image on KKH social media! I want to clarify how it works in case you're curious or have questions: If you get married for the first time in 8.6 or a future update, you'll get access to a bridal pop-up shop where you can see and purchase these beautiful dresses. You can also buy bridal gowns in the wardrobe. If you are already married and you renew your vows OR you want to re-marry, then you'll get a chance to buy one of the featured dresses in the wardrobe.
    Oooh but I just realized... Does the image contain this weekend event spoilers for you girls?!!!!!!!
    I'm so eager to see what'll be said tomorrow.
    I hope I'm right and that this pic contains SPOILERSSSSSSSS
     :D  :D:D
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Ohhh, that hairstyle on the doll on the left is so beautiful 😍
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited May 2018
    After this update the listing of my contacts changed. With each update it changes but this time it messed it up. In the previous update contacts started to be listed according to their star status (you know, the blue ones, maxed ones showed up first and then it continued with the less full ones). Now it's like that again BUT "all contacts" (where we used to see in-game non-player characters first), started to list Facebook/real life players first. But here's the problem, real life players, "friends" already have their own tab. It makes it very difficult to reach to non-playing characters as they're listed at the bottom and there's no special tab for them. Please change this, it's making my game experience less enjoyable.

I'm so sorry if someone else mentioned this, but there are lots of messages to go through in this thread and I didn't know what keyword to put into the search toolbar. If it's mentioned before, please don't get mad and consider this a supporting complaint.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    I can not wait for the new update thread I wonder if it says 8.7 or 9.0/ I'm really hoping June kkh anniversary month is a big update