Options

v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can we have our pets give out energy bolts when we walk them, Please?!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    For some reason I can't change my cars in either of the locations in my game is it a glitch or a problem that needs fixing I'm android 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Does anybody else finds it to be extremely annoying when you wanna take a selfie of your doll but yet again your doll's pet is blocking the way inside of the photo booth. I literally have to go back to the pet's section inside of my doll's wardrobe to remove my pet in order to take a selfie without my doll's pet being on her selfie. I'm hoping that glu changes that because having to go back and forth from replacing and switching between my doll's pet and her car is getting kinda tiring.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    To be honest, I think that update is really cute and I love the fact that pets got their own section in closet. It’s more clean in this way. Pet’s clothes were in my wish list so i’m pretty sure i’m not the only one who waited that. I think dolls have waited so much in that update and that’s why some don’t enjoy that update because they are disappointed, it’s the same thing each time we have an update. In the exception that we don’t have a new cute pose with our pet, I think this update is really cute 🐱

ps: the new puppy that we can hold is my fave 🐶 and can we talk about the snake we have wished updates ago? 😻
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Yes Yes Yes!!! Maria just called me with this amazing offer:

So 2 minutes later.... and BlackP and I are matching it up in Tokyo!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think someone mentioned new cars in the update? Any chance any of them cost kash? I have a bunch of it saved up so I might as well have something to buy.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Wow Linda. I have to learn to sit on my hands and try a little patience. They each bought him. And I rushed for the clothing as well. I love BlackP. You look great with him.
    Here’s mine hailing a cab

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    LindaVB said:

Yes Yes Yes!!! Maria just called me with this amazing offer:

So 2 minutes later.... and BlackP and I are matching it up in Tokyo!!

I just noticed...yu9 went for the SMC after all. I knew you would. When you said you were Tempted by Apple‘s pic, I,knew you’d buy it. ;)

(get my little pun? )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @LindaVB Your doll looks fantastic! Congrats on that offer.

Haha, there used to be an ad on TV here for a small car ("topless" lol). "Are you jealous? Take one!"
    That's stuck forever in our brains and we keep joking each other "are you jealous?" or "haha, I made you jealous". 
    So funny, Koko, you played the same game. Were you jealous, Linda?  ;)
    Android
  • Options
    RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Found the inspo for the items in Slay in Silver Kollection (I couldn't find censored image so I made it myself...sorry if I'm a little unexperienced).
    Not sure if it's the update or not, but the "back" button in the closet is totally fixed and doesn't need to be pressed 3 to 4 times in order to work.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hahaha, you guys crack me up @kokokokonut and @kaylaj!!
    You know me too well... when I'm tempted or contemplating buying... that equals HELL YES I'M BUYING IT!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a mini update with bug fixes (9.0.1) in the App Store and on Google Play. Please look for it and tell your friends, especially if they haven't been able to play since the release of 9.0
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts

@CatherineBay Try to use the Restore Special Purchases button so the game will recognize your VIP subscription

Thank you so much Kalinda! In-game support told me to just keep refreshing for 24 hours despite having had the update since it came out! I’ll be sure to let them know your fast fix. I didn’t even think to do that!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @LindaVB you lucky duck! I am hoping for Maria to call me about the elephant myself. For now I am walking Charli the cat. the bow for the tail is so cute
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wait, I keep having the feeling that something's changed with our doll's position or size in the streets. I go to Calabasas the most and something feels off. Anyone else?
    PM to add
  • Options
    msorre2msorre2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks for the update! :smiley:
    iOS/Facebook
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2018

Wait, I keep having the feeling that something's changed with our doll's position or size in the streets. I go to Calabasas the most and something feels off. Anyone else?

I think, like Downtown SC, the street in Calabasas got expanded, too.

I also want to mention this: Although Glu Fixed the wine, the 1hr date still can’t be finished with kiss and the 8 energy action, if the wine doesn’t show up or you don’t want to pay $650 for daily date. This only happens if your doll is married. Why?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    They fixed the wine but they didn't fix the 8 action I'm thinking. I haven't counted to be sure but I feel like it gives you similar results to the love guru action now.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the update soon for Amazon?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    They took away the car! It was driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Naimonster I have noticed the same thing 🤔 hmm could it be that next update we will finally have different body types!!
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hey guys can you tell me if there’s an easy way to find your partner? I opened a date with him but I can’t find him to remove him from my contacts? Help? 
    I really don’t wanna have to look around every city 😞
  • Options
    No, I'm sorry, that's your only option. Try each dating and entertainment venue. Look on the bright side, you can gather energy as you search. Giid luck. Try any usussl dssting spiits furddt.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Don't know where to post this.
    The shoulder looks so weird.

Android
  • Options
    Remember when ALL shoulders used to be like that?.THey were able to eliminate them in most outfits, but some just can't be done and still allow movement. As a result, some clothes just have to have that shoulder appearance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen We have this same shoulder issue with many tops and dresses, especially older ones. On some it's less and on the others more noticeable. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks 😞 I guess the hunt is on!
    i really wish they’d let us get the energy even when your engergy bar is full 😒
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It's not a glitch per say inasmuch as it is by design and not a technical misfire.  You Can Certainly Suggest It Gets Fixed  but there is nothing wrong with anyone's game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I just reached 100 paws with my italian greyhound and got like 2 or 3 energy and some money. I'm wondering if there's more to it?
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yeah there's a bunch of slightly weird-looking shoulder things but I think to fix them up it would probably take individual fixes to each animation and that's probably not plausible.