Options

4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

We'll have a variety of items from the last 4 years on sale!

Wahoo! I hope there’s makeup/hair involved! I hope it’s a good sale because I’m still pretty broke after last weekend 🙈

Im super broke aswell i have around 40 Kstars but dont want to spend it all D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

More like red heel. Could have put up better items for a Kimiversary, can't say I'm not disappointed. I almost got confused for a moment if it weren't for the Kimiversary logo.

Oh dang I was thinking of another pair of black heels which are similar but completely black. Your example is even worse. It's like two different interpretations of the same pair of shoes.

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow thank you Kalinda for sharing our views on the shoes with the team! I love the new color!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh wow, I feel so shy now, accomplished maybe :p

Thanks @KalindaKing I like the blue better!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg I was right about phone pose 😃 I love it 😭😍
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I like the blue better aswell 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    My introduction to kkh is very short, I saw my friends playing and I always loved fashion/dress up games, real life, etc! And we all know how stylish Kim is so I had to get it. I have been playing on fb all this time, till this year when the ups dates started to affect us!! And I also realized that we don’t get as much perks as mobile players (vids for kstars and the energy thingy) so now I play on my phone and still on fb! 
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    About The Weeknd stuff I’m not a fan of the outfits, they’re okay really not what I was expecting for an anniversary but I will still collect! 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I got some tb items in my wardrobe, just noticed they appeared 10 mins ago. They are pricey :O I guess it's the sale that Kalinda told us about. Maybe they'll go on actual sale tomorrow or it's my wishful thinking xD 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @Zzzelena oh my god it's here!! I'm so anxious to find out if my fave tb items are there!!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What are the items? I only spotted one dress that I think isn't normally there.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Hey i have a question.... In 3 days, i only have 6 hour professional gigs to do... Is it possible for me to get most of the earnables for this event?? :3
    Reality shows count as professional gigs and will use less energy than any gig Simon gives you 😉
    Ohh right! Totally forgot about that :P I guess i will be doing alot more reality shows this next 3 days!! :P Thanks for the tip ;D
    I'm doing the storyline till I have the first 3 things and for the last item, in this case the phone, I'm doing reality shows non stop ☺️ Everytime I go under 10 gigs, Simon calls me with like 4 more 🙄

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is the Kim Kollection going to be available with the Kimiversary Event?
    Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @JessicaKKH The Kim Kollection will be released later on. I'll let you know when you can look for it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @DelphineGarnier they are mixed with the ones you own according to when they were released

So far I only want to buy this outfit. Hmm and I wanted to buy my first star pack ever, but now I don't think I'll need it :-0 which is kind of good, but I have so many items on my wishlist that are not in this tb sale ._.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hmm I don’t have new Throwback items in my closet... even though there are items I don’t have. I excited the game and turned my phone off and on, but still nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB said:
    Hmm I don’t have new Throwback items in my closet... even though there are items I don’t have. I excited the game and turned my phone off and on, but still nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Me neither...

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the items on sale aren't appearing on my game.
    but anyway, this is a good sale if i can get some of the dresses pictured above ^
    how i got into this game? it's not that much of a story.
    i actually don't like kuwtk lmao. i saw the game being all over the news, downloaded it, then got sucked into the void. 4 years and counting. i just love dress up games.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Maybe they're still adding it? I hope.. Cause in some categories there is nothing yet.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Johana said:

@DelphineGarnier they are mixed with the ones you own according to when they were released

So far I only want to buy this outfit. Hmm and I wanted to buy my first star pack ever, but now I don't think I'll need it :-0 which is kind of good, but I have so many items on my wishlist that are not in this tb sale ._.

You will love the star pack. Omg, it will completely change the feel of the game. It will remove the pesky ads that come with just about every screenchange. The most annoying, was the ad when i went to collect a reward or a finish payout from a gig. When I bought my stars, and the ads disappeared, omg, collecting the payouts felt like fireworks on the 4th of July. No other way to explain it. :) So excited for you
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @LindaVB I don’t have any either. Hopefully we’ll At least get them with the event. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @kokokokonut for some reason, I've never had those ads :-O maybe it's bc of where I live in, or they got removed when I tried the free VIP trial? idk, but I'm glad I don't have them lol. But now I'm not sure whether I should get the star pack, cause I can afford the items I want from what I've seen so far? We'll see ;-)

Also, I just realized, since this is also the topic of this thread, that the black friday tb sale is when I first posted to the forum! I started playing in october, somehow quickly found my way here and posted someting similar to my last post :D I was after those tb's right from the start!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018
    ty for the pic @Johana , now I know where to look to see if my TB items have been added. Usually I don't get the sale until the day of though so I may just have to be patient and work at my businesses for a few more Kstars.

Also, my beginning is boring. One of those if everyone else is jumping would you? The answer was yes and since everyone else was talking about it, I decided to try it out too. I love the styles, clothes, and how there was always something different to do on the weekends.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I wish girls could also have tattoos, we need new ones ✨
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I too dont have any throwback items added to my closet for purchase.  Altho I am an Android user who is both excited and patient in waiting for this epic update.  So maybe thats why my closet hasnt changed?

Still, I am hoping so heavy that the "5 Star Weekend" event items from May 11, 2018 and the limited "5 Star Weekend Kollection" from that same time get added tomorrow so I can purchase them.

Gorgeous items inspired by Kate Middleton and being able to buy them would make this Kimiversary (and the extended wait for us Android users) so worth it.

Also, sending some love and positivity to @KalindaKing because I know she has been dealing with alot of reactions this week. <3

Kalinda, you've always been so wonderful to us and I appreciate your help and efforts.

Thank you!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing
    We truly appreciate you getting the shoes changed. I doubt any of us expected that.
    The new color is great! And nothing like what we already have - yay!

I know this has been a rough week for you. We appreciate you hanging in there and we thank you for continuing to listen & advocate for us.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm really glad the girls were able to get new shoes because they said something. Someone please tell me how to get the design team to give the boys their 3rd earnable back :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I used to be a workaholic & took up playing KKH when I was recovering from my heart surgery back in October last year. Prior to that, I had never played any app games. The only computer game I had stuck to was The Sims franchise. It used to relax me to be able to control all facets of that game. I had even learned to design my own items to fully explore that game.

Due to recovery, I couldn’t work or play on the computer (too uncomfortable). I remember I was on my iPad surfing around when I came upon an article about the KKH game. It was actually poking the sad state of Kim’s life if it is how it reflects in the game. Stooping to picking up a dollar from the ground to save money, even lifting them from unclaimed baggage. Public transport cost being higher compare to plane tickets. Getting ahead by encouraging to pay(charm) her way. Etc.

So I looked up Kim Kardashian as I had only heard her name mentioned a couple of times. Didn’t know she had her reality show or businesses or that a game app existed. I’m not a fan of hers but I have to give her props for her simple start as a stylist to her wealthy & famous status now.

Checked out her game app and was hooked. Loved the storylines, the events, the forum (where I’ve met new friends) and the dress up. Most of all I can have control again. Since then, I’ve taken early retirement due to health issues after having to re-examine my priorities. I’m single with no kids by choice so I now have time to just do the things I enjoy in life.

One of those things happened to still be KKH even though I’ve managed to work thru all the existing storylines.

Happy 4th Anniversary KKH!
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, Big Hugs Klena.
    Your story reminded me, that I had just stopped smoking, and was getting very fidgety and could feel I was about to fail again, but the tap tap tapping saved me from going back.
    I hope your health is good now, and you can enjoy the freedom of retirement. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary