Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/13/18 Black Glitter VIP

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    What time does it start over there then? In Belgium it starts at 11 am, so mostly I'm already awake
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It starts at 5 AM Eastern
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I wish we could gift prizes we won. I don’t have a use for that twist/dread style hair but my doll’s wife would!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2018
    12 hours 29 minutes from this post timestamp! Let the countdown begin! I love all the items this week, girl & guy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    personally i don't like the items but it's cool they are releasing more dreads.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I think my favorite item is the earnable dress. I’m not excited about another pair of silver shoes and the earnable hair isn’t Trixie’s style. None of the GB items jump out as necessities for Trixie either.
    I like the limited edition kollection so I may buy it. As someone who wore that flip style all through college, I’d love to have it in Trixie’s closet.
    I hope the SMC has the super long Hair that Kim’s avatar is wearing. If so, I’ll buy it.

Now to the guys. I’m not buying one thing for James because I am so dang tired of Glu treating male dolls as an afterthought.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i am def getting the gb shoes & dress. I like the hair in the Kollection, but do i 500 Kstars + like it?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm so excited for this weekends event 😍 in my country when its 9pm in 7 hours and its Friday 😃 can't wait for this event that box outfit I need so badly the everting is wig 😄
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I've been hoarding K-stars for a VIP event and have a long shopping list but when the event opens I never want to spend them at all, after I've worked so hard to earn them! Completely illogical as what's the point of having them if you don't spend them? :D

Love the earnable shoes and especially the dress but not keen on the hair, so will stop at 300 stars. At least, that's the plan :p
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Almost time! I'm so getting the SMC!!! And I still miss two pets and the hair salon, so I will be getting those.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love the SMC items😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2018

I decided to get the shoes, I bought the cat in Downtown LA and a box. This is just my opinion but I would like it more if there were k-stars on the palette aswell...

edit: I feel like I'm complaining all the time 😅 I do really love the fact that we get a star for every gig now, perfect way to earn my stars back!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got kstars in my free box🤗 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got energy on my GB :(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Good morning Dolls. The Weekend Fashion Show thread is up. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5445751/kk-h-weekend-fashion-show-7-13-18-vip-runway/p1?new=1 Last week, there was confusion (I had the word fashion is both event and runway threads), so from now on it will be the KK:H Weekend Fashion Show, with the date.
    I overslept and hit the ground tapping. How about you? Unfortunately, that item from the collection I thought would be bracelets for the other writst.....nah. double choker. It's very pretty, but would have made a gorgeous gift for the other writst. We have that giant Platinum cuff, and small white gold chain. those are the only 2 white gold bracelets for the other wrist. but I'll just have to go beg in suggestions for a bit.
    I love what I have won though. One hand is tapping to the left on the ipad, and the other hand is typing on the laptop in my lap. No wonder I'm scattered. ok, going to tap and read, and hope everyones excited for a fun weekend.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg, a self-exposure.

Anyway, spot the difference. On the left is the Kim Kollection hair, and the right is the SMC hair. Way too similar. I only like the mini handbag and the hair from SMC, but I just spent a ton on the Kim Kollection that gave me a similar hair. So am I going to spend 15 bucks for a handbag? I hate to be the one saying this, but someone should really re-look the designs prior to debut, prevent this sort of thing from happening yet again.

PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Totally agree with you @Naimonster. Exactly what I am thinking, “self-exposure” part, too!!😂 I’m debating on buying the SMC or not.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    OK, obviously I'm still asleep. posted twice. so I'll combine them and go back to bed. Nah, no bed here. not when there's tapping to do.
    Glad I didn't go back to bed. Cleavage is not the only thing showing. If there's nothing else pressing.....I have to tap. You win energy in those GBs too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I bought the SMC and then realised the hair is very similar to one I already have. If I had taken the time to check, I wouldn’t have spend my money on it either.

Here’s my palette.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm done. I only went for the shoes (SILVER SHOES AS EARNABLE - FINALLY!)

I liked the earnable dress but I'm ok with waiting to get it in a TB one day. I opened an older kollection that I've been slowly working on and got a jacket which got me the GB hair, and then I bought the two new poses. So overall I'm feeling pretty accomplished lol. Btw, I was hesitant about the kollection because I had already opened 2 boxes and there were two boxes of energy still yet to get. The thought of getting energy for something I'm purposely spending k-stars on is beyond stupid. I'd rather get kash as a prize than energy if it were to come to that.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ok i decided to spend the extra 30 Kstars to get the silver shoes because i just love how unique they are with the litle stars <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I don't like the earnables dress and hair but I LOVE the gb hair and dress so I decided to chase a little.
    These were my boxes. Cannot believe my luck! Feeling very happy (:

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Very lucky picks from my first round.

I guess luck does run out.

At least I didn't have to go further than this.

PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I completed the new Kollection, bought new clothes from 9.1 featured items, added look book slots and finished designing dresses.

Have a great weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    She looks great! @KalindaKing Ooooh please model your dresses. I have a bunch but I'm undecided about a couple.
    Everybody.....model your design center clothes too. We only have till Sunday, and then ?????
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Not sure if this is event related, but is anyone else having really weird problems with real-life player friends? When I use a certain one...every time I leave the room and come back in she’s in a completely different outfit/hair and she’s literally changed ethnicities four times in the past half hour lmao. Here’s an example: and yeah, this is the same exact person. 

• Options
    @stirfryedshana I do that sometimes in like 5 minutes so... maybe she's really just experimenting with her doll?
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Could it be that the person is just experimenting with their looks? I've had a friend change their outfit in the middle of a gig before. They started in one outfit and when I went around collecting energy and came back they were wearing something else.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Is anyone else having the same glitch??
  • Options
    That’s what a friend of mine used to do. Something with connectivity, or other things. How well do you know this person? Is it someone we might know?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary