Options

šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• Options
    mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    Kalinda said the SYS starts at 11 am eastern so its 10 am central for me šŸ˜
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Everybody's throwback palletĀ  looks way better than mine.Ā Ā 

Sorry but that is a basic bundle and the individual pieces are hideous and wouldn't match anything I currently own in the closet. The Kollection pallets available blows my throwback pallet away.Ā 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Looks like we are having a reality event this weekend judging by my klaxon..!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My bundle is to die for but since I always get shoes/accessories I'm not holding my breath... I wish Glu would either change the odds or just go back to the old TB boxes, at least I was getting hair and dresses back then!Ā 

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have wanted these white and gold shoes FOREVER so I took a gamble thinking it was a sure thing as I never get hair or anything ā€˜goodā€™ in my boxes and I got hair šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­Ā 
    You lucky girl, congrats! That's one of my fav hair back in the day haha.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am not convinced by this throwback Kollection. Just hoping I won'tĀ get the ugly bag...Ā 

ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm did you dolls got the SYS?? Because i didnt :open_mouth:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Here is my Trowback Kolection!
    I would LOVE to win the bundle or the short bob hair BUT watch me get a pair of shoes :PĀ 

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @LovelyEmma it has not started yet. It starts at 11 AM Eastern, which means in 4,5 hours (17:00 in Paris, Brussels)
  • Options
    Got 25 Kstas on my 1st Black Box!

• Options
    Allegorie said:
    @LovelyEmma it has not started yet. It starts at 11 AM Eastern, which means in 4,5 hours (17:00 in Paris, Brussels)
    Ohh really??
    For some reason i tough it would start at the same time as the Weekday Event started :/
  • Options
    The last SYS event also started later than the regular eventĀ  :)
    But I really don't know why...Ā 
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited November 2018
    my throwback kollection..........literally no words.KKH: A+++ Lister

Level: 64Ā 

Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 šŸ’

• Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I did not get a SYS event for the THIRD time! SERIOUSLY? I have never been more upset in my life, this is ridicilous and the saddest thing is that kalinda LITERALLY PROMISED us that we ALL will get it! But i guess not! Any answers?
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Miley_Caren343 it starts in 3.5 hours.Ā 

Shoes, shoes, earrings, earrings, bag, bag, bracelet, and bundle ā€” Iā€™m going to auto-tune a new hit song about my Throwback boxes every week lol.

• Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Miley_Caren343 it starts in 3.5 hours.Ā 

Shoes, shoes, earrings, earrings, bag, bag, bracelet, and bundle ā€” Iā€™m going to auto-tune a new hit song about my Throwback boxes every week lol.

Omg really? I'm actually the dumbest person on earthšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­thank you soo much for telling me dollšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ’‹
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Threw in 5 pairs of shoes to make up for me actually getting a hair in my pallete for once! Of course it has to be a Halloween one tho lol. Nothing too exciting, per usual. Iā€™m kinda hoping for the scarf actually to dress my doll a little more for the cold weather! The heels next to the scarf are a cute color also. I have mixed feelings about the bundle but itā€™d be nice to get. Hmm

First box. I have a feeling itā€™s gonna be a shoe-filled week. Kinda a cute color scheme going on here in this palette tho?? šŸ˜œ
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After getting the TB collection last week I doubt it will happen again but I soooo want it itā€™s fabulous! The ombrĆ© hair is amazing too or the short hair all in all not a bad tb kollection letā€™s hope I donā€™t get the little red riding hood hair itā€™s a long way to Halloween!Ā 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I took a gamble and spend more Kstars sure why not and I won the ombrĆ© hair *celebration dance* second week in a row Iā€™m very happy! So gonna work hard to get my TB box maybe I will be super lucky this week!Ā 

• Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Mi Throwback Kollection, I don't like any of this stuff (only love the set)

• Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi, there's my palette I don't care for most of it but I really want that hair for my winter looks, I kinda want to chase it
    But I forgot to buy extra k-stars yesterday so I'm not getting more until I forget I could have got them doubleĀ 
    Also my first box left me feeling unlucky
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

No wordsĀ 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

First box...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    The elusive cargo shorts are back, I see...Iā€™m hoping that Iā€™ll get them this time! Either those, the side shave hair, or the bundle would make me happy. The rest are ugly things Iā€™ll never wear (except maybe the earrings, Iā€™d have to see them on). Almost all of these are repeat items; I know I have more throwbacks to get. Some variety would be great!
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First black box and my TB kollection

Am looking forward to the SYS starting, haven't done one for ages as I wasn't part of either test group so I've been planning some looks and playing with different items in preparation for later this afternoon. Hope everyone has good luck with their boxes!
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I really want the short hair!! Itā€™s so pretty but Iā€™m gonna end up with the red scarf or the gladiator shoes that looks like anotherā€™s one I own.Ā 
    My first box! I got pretty lucky as I spend all of my KStars and need to start saving them again.Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cant wait till 11.Ā  That's 45 minutes.Ā  I'll add another string of lights to the tree. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ooooh @GigiGiu_KKH I love that bundle! Haven't seen that one before. Same with @MarianiPoizen, I love the hair and top in your bundle!
    iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Got cash in my first box... and my TB is confused about whether it's Halloween, the 4th of July, NYE, or ChristmasĀ  :D

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Ugh I thought the event started at 9 my time but itā€™s actually 10 ā˜¹ļø I have a class that begins at 10. Can we use the lookbook in sys? I forget. I put some looks in my lookbook making sure none of the same items were used so I can hopefully submit them very quickĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh