Options

👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi all! Here is my event update!
    I was really excited about the "Date Night" theme--but I am seeing SO MANY gowns? I'm being careful to vote for the people that stick with the theme. I feel like I'm not doing as well this week, though!
    I've included my first few looks & their scores below. Also the look that Khaleesi is wearing now (that I will probably enter when I get another ticket in an hour!). 
    Would love feedback!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I know how frustrating it is when the look you made with care based on the style you like is getting bad scores but I haven't actually seen any ballgowns trending
    And my theory about why the more formal looks are doing better is maybe because people are imagining a date in an upscale fancy restaurant, or maybe that's just me and the vibes I'm getting from the background of the event
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I agree with @Maeqlpasa - Since the background is an upscale restaurant, I think fancy dinner and cocktail attire fits the theme of this date. Of course IRL you can go on a date anywhere requiring all different types of outfits. But for this event, I am voting for the look that best fits the theme. So for me personally that means nothing too casual, nothing that looks like clubwear (Epik partnership dress anyone?), and nothing too formal like ball gowns.

@katiealexandraa Of all your looks above I think the black one best fits the theme, and I love the hairstyle you paired with it. I love the floral dress and own it myself and use it a lot, but I think it looks more Sunday brunch than romantic dinner date.
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for the feedback! The black dress outfit was my favourite as well. I think I'll dig through my closet for some more cocktail dresses... And I love the floral dress as well! I wish I had it in real life; afternoon tea is a really popular thing where I live & that dress would be perfect, lol.
    @Maeqlpasa I know! Some of the ball gowns in the game really are beautiful, so I get why people like them, but it isn't the theme!! I'm still going to try to do fancy date looks--I agree, the background is quite formal.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @AliBryant the timer resets itself after the first ticket, so you don't actually have to wake up in the middle of the night, you can check the event every 12 hours just make sure to do it before getting the second ticket or you will lose precious time in the event 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @katiealexandraa all your looks are so gorgeous <3!
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Hey dolls, does anyone know what will happen if you don't check in every 6 hours? My timer will be up at 3am when I am sleeping. Does the timer keep running so that if I check in at 12 hours I will have 2 tickets in there? Or do I have to use the 1 ticket at 6 hours so that the timer can start again for the next ticket?
    Hi Ali I think the timer is *supposed* to stop only when you have two tickets saved, so as long as you use up any tickets before you go to bed you should be good!! There was a glitch last time that you had to open the game to start the timer but they fixed it quickly! :) 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Went up from last look. Hopefully next round gets better!! 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

All my looks so far. Took a risk with the cream separates based on other popular looks I've seen today, and it did pretty well!
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @AliBryant I sent you a pm doll~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

#4 I almost changed this
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I don't really have much in my closet as I restarted my game 

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018

Tried to go for a bit of a more elegant/formal look (without going full elaborate ball gown like I’ve seen so many people doing lol) instead of dressy casual or cocktail hour like my last couple looks. But my doll still scored about the same. I guess I just can’t crack the code lol 

@AliBryant I was at work during my last ticket and didn’t check until about 3 hours later, I had one ticket & the timer still was counting down with no problem! so as long as you check it before 12 hours it ~should~ be fine! 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant said:

All my looks so far. Took a risk with the cream separates based on other popular looks I've seen today, and it did pretty well!

This sounds perverted but I want to steal your stockings!
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySisk said:
    Funny you say that @Rumpelstilzchen because I DID give Dixie darker skin on several of her SYS rounds when I had the beta test. I think the darker skinned dolls look beautiful.  I love most of the makeup on the darker skins and certain dresses look much better too.  During my regular KKH play I have no problem switching Dixie’s hair color between blonde and red, but it makes me uncomfortable to change her skin tone to a darker color. I would never want to offend a friend who believes skin color shouldn’t be used like a costume.   So I took advantage of the anonymity of SYS and enjoyed giving Dixie a completely new look. 

I used to change my doll to the dark skin colors and its true, I did offend someone. 
    PM to add
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Anyone else getting lower votes compared to the red carpet SYS from the other week!?
    I’m only getting early 30s for most of mine and last time was averaging mid-40s!?
    Also, I’m in agreement over the ballgowns - I think if I turned up in a ballgown for a drinks date with my boyfriend, he’d be very confused 😂
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

So far these are the most Point outfits I’ve got ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    On the complete opposite side of the spectrum as ball gowns, I’ve actually seen three different people in a robe?? (that one cute little pink one with the white bra peeking out, to be specific) Once I saw it more than once I was like ok am I missing something here??

I also just saw a male doll holding the Simon doll from Halloween, which made me giggle. Just set Simon right on the table for the date!! Maybe order him an appetizer! Alright i’m cracking myself up lol... but actually I did vote for him because his outfit & appearance was really nice! but what an odd addition 😂
  • Options
    Anyone else getting lower votes compared to the red carpet SYS from the other week!?
    I’m only getting early 30s for most of mine and last time was averaging mid-40s!?
    Also, I’m in agreement over the ballgowns - I think if I turned up in a ballgown for a drinks date with my boyfriend, he’d be very confused 😂

Same here, I'm getting more depressed, don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

PM to add
  • Options

Since I haven’t seen anybody mention it yet, it looks like we’re having a reality event this weekend!!! 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018

Yey I love reality event let’s hope we’ll get this Black Friday banner outfit and hopefully it ll be earnable but I doubt it !! it’s too good of an outfit and they never put good ones like this one as earnable
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Is someone having trouble with their game? For some reason I’m stuck on the loading screen and after a min or so it says “please check your connection” already checked my WiFi and it’s working perfectly fine. Ugh been trying to make it work since an hour but still nothing. 

KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I know it’s a dating theme but a lot of the dolls are in formal full length gowns so I did a little test and low and behold the long gowns do better in the votes! 
    It must be a very fancy restaurant! I’m going to try a short dress next to see what the voting is like! 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, I'm having the same problem @miacollins!
    And when I connect I can't 'get the look'. The voting screen is empty, and then I am thrown out: 'can't fetch match, check your connection'. 
    Android
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I thought I had some great looks but clearly not 😂😭 maybe I’m going too casual and need to dig some ball gowns out 😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    I wanted to submit a look now, and again connection problems. It said "submitting" , but it didn't submit my look. Trying again my clothes are locked, and then it said I haven't paid for the stuff I am wearing.. Those are mine!!

Android
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    It locked all my clothes what weren't even submitted! You owe me a look, Glu! I had put such a nice outfit together, I am really mad now!

I am not able to submit a look. And I don't want any more clothes locked up for no reason. 

Android
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited November 2018

Omg. The shoes are perfect for the upcoming 4th of July celebration. That is just months and months away. 

That being said, please hire Trashley if you need a Lady Gaga impersonator circa Telephone ☎️ era. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I had problem submitting my look too, earlier. But i restarted my app and it is fine but seem rather laggy. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I don't really have much in my closet as I restarted my game