Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 1/21/18 Throwback Event Kicks Off the Week

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @KaylaJ! I was hoping it covered the shoes so now I will have to take a shot at it :)
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @KaylaJ! I was hoping it covered the shoes so now I will have to take a shot at it :)
    yw! All That Glitters is def one of my fav Kollections, there isn't anything I dislike out of it. The bundle outfit is usually a good choice in SYS.

And my Kollections changed to
    Evening Essentials which I only have the bundle left
    Fashion Foward-meh
    Life of the Party-maybe
    Style Boss-meh
    Lacy Looks-meh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm missing so many items, so I dislike consistently getting energy & kash, no progress.... I wish the boxes were at least half filled with items if not all! My TB palette was not great either but I got the gladiator sandals & I have to say they are very cute. I was just glad to not get the western stuff... it's not my thing.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @AliBryant I had no idea that we all get different kollections at a time. 

I also started Nouveau Riche awhile ago. I have the bundle (of course) and the purse left. Disappointed that Nouveau Riche or Off-Duty Model didn't pop up for the VIP—I really want to finish those two!

I still hate kollections, but there are so few items in the closet that I want to buy now (and the ones I do want are crazy expensive 200+ kstars... thank u, next), and I have been soooo disappointed by my throwback pallets and the weekend event items lately that I have nothing else to spend my kstars on. 

The ones I got are below. I'm definitely going to try for the Fab & Futuristic one.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @katiealexandraa the bundle hair in Fab and Futuristic is aawesome. Wish I had that. Also I like the gold dress and clutch from the Cavalli Kollection. Both have helped me significantly in the last few SYS!
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @katiealexandraa the bundle hair in Fab and Futuristic is aawesome. Wish I had that. Also I like the gold dress and clutch from the Cavalli Kollection. Both have helped me significantly in the last few SYS!
    I second this about the cavalli kollection!! The dress is amazing and the clutch is cute and goes with anything gold (although it’s tiny tbh). Unfortunately the gold dress was the very last item for me. And second last was k stars (and that kollection is expensive so I spent more k stars than I won on that play) I don’t really care for the bundle on that one but I was so determined to get that gold dress I finished the whole thing anyway. 

I so wish I had the dark romance kollection, I love that bundle so much and I also like the coat and necklace, plus I think the other hair is interesting too. Fab and futuristic is also a really fun one with that holographic outfit and the bundle hair. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Anyone know when tapjoy will have double star offers again? I’m sure it was just coincidental, but it used to kinda be right before VIP events for awhile! I’m not sure if it’s on a similar schedule of every month or so or if anyone would know but I figured I’d ask. I have some easy ones but I wanna wait until I could get double stars if it’s gonna happen sometime soon!! 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant & @mikaylachimo
    I agree! That gold cavalli dress is amazing—and I love the clutch as well. However, I don't like any of the other items in the kollection, so I really don't think chasing that one would be a good idea for me! I tend to only start kollections when I like the majority of the items. I'd be more willing to risk it without the energy/kash "prizes," as many others have already said.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Good strategy @katiealexandraa! I think it took 6 tries for me to get the gold dress. I have the necklace and shoes which aren't really my style. I wasn't interested in the bundle so I was glad I could stop spending at the dress.
    iOS
  • Options
    I was actually worried I wasn’t going to finish the event since it reset my progresss back to 0 after I already had almost 300 points... but I still managed to grind & finish with almost a day to spare ☺️

And, I actually got the heels I wanted!!!! I’m shocked. They were the only item in my palette that I haven’t seen in one of my throwback kollections before, and I think the detail & color on them is super cute!

(I assume this is the dress from the same event- they have the same “K” logo and colors, but I can’t find it in the encyclopedia. I got this dress last time we had throwback boxes instead of kollections!)
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Im a bit lucky today as the new collection can be bought using Kash instead of KStars for the first go. The second try is only 15 KStars so I will try it during VIP event. The name of the Kollection is ‘Artistic Flair Kollection’. I spent few thousands and got 15K.

I just wonder how can you dolls have thousands KStars at one time? 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I don’t like any of the kollections i got this week. There’s a few I’ve been waiting forever to come back, it would’ve been nice to finish them during a vip, but guess not 😜

iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Anyone know when tapjoy will have double star offers again? I’m sure it was just coincidental, but it used to kinda be right before VIP events for awhile! 
    I’m wondering the same, @mikaylachimo. I’m trying to earn enough stars each time to finish VIP (without being able to purchase stars obviously). I’m hoping we will we see double star offers tomorrow.

And, I actually got the heels I wanted!!!! I’m shocked. 
    Yay! I love when someone gets what they want from a free box in the throwback kollection — rare and refreshing. 
  • Options
    SnipSnip Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I am so excited!!! I have never made it to the end of a weekday event, those 600 points were simply too much for me. But since joining this community and following all the tips I have made it to the end of an event - i am ecstatic. And the best of all - I got the bundle in my box! and I so wanted the hair!! You guys are the best! 
  • Options
    Good morning dolls, spoilers can't come soon enough!!! 

iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Hi girls, I’m new! Does anyone have the eye make-up? I’d love to see it!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I got the one i wanted the least...  :s:s Even the angry red shoes had been better 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Maria keeps offering luxe goals for clothes right before VIP event! I bet tomorrow she will be like ‘Yo, buy this modern couch”. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Snip said:
    I am so excited!!! I have never made it to the end of a weekday event, those 600 points were simply too much for me. But since joining this community and following all the tips I have made it to the end of an event - i am ecstatic. And the best of all - I got the bundle in my box! and I so wanted the hair!! You guys are the best! 
    Wow congrats, doll! Cheers to our lucky @$$ for getting the bundle this week! Seems like this is a lucky week for some dolls. I hope we get bundles more often in the future 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Good morning dolls, spoilers can't come soon enough!!! 

Is that a hint I go should go start the thread?  I did wake up late...... ok, i’ll Go boot up the laptop......

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you, it’s so pretty!! I’ll definitely save up for that Kollection, even though I’m not so lucky - I always get energy 🤬
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Maria keeps offering luxe goals for clothes right before VIP event! I bet tomorrow she will be like ‘Yo, buy this modern couch”. 

Same to me!!! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can’t wait to see the spoilers!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kaydencekkh The WE thread is open!! 
  • Options
    Anyone know when tapjoy will have double star offers again? I’m sure it was just coincidental, but it used to kinda be right before VIP events for awhile! I’m not sure if it’s on a similar schedule of every month or so or if anyone would know but I figured I’d ask. I have some easy ones but I wanna wait until I could get double stars if it’s gonna happen sometime soon!! 
    Does it work for videos too?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    @elettrahere it used to, but it hasn't been that way for a long time now, maybe close to a year
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We won't have double offers in the game this weekend, but it's coming up on the schedule! I don't think I've ever shared the dates in advance.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So guys I won this hat but idk what to wear it with. Can anyone send me some examples please and thank you. 
    Btw idk how you guys get so lucky winning the bundle and what not, I’ve never won it 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I ended up getting the St Patrick's pigtails. Oh well, I guess they won't be showing up in my TB palettes anymore!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.