Options

šŸŽ† v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

Comments

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thanks @KalindaKing ! šŸ˜ Could you please tell us which achievements are going to be updated? šŸ˜Š
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Thank you for sharing, @KalindaKing! I love sneak peeks.Ā 

There are some interesting items here! I don't have anything like the matching silver top & boots, or the top in the second outfit. I could see myself using these pieces! I hope some of them are kashā€”I have so much kash and nothing to spend it on!

These are some of the achievementsĀ that I hope areĀ updated:Ā All About the Swag, Shoe Addict, To Dye For, Top of the World, Treat Yourself, Barfly, Big Spender, Day Job, Fierce, Foodie, Glam, Keep it Real, Parenting, Real Run-In, Socialite, Spotlight, The Look, The Realest, Thespian, Vanity, Lovers, Professional, Romantic--I have been maxed out on these for as long as I can remember.

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    that second white top is c u t eĀ 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Those silver boots are available in the wardrobe now!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm really hoping for great sparkly glamorous weekend items, all four giftbox items in each palette, updated throwback items, & more throwback flash sales!! I have lots of catching up to do.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Please let all the shopping related achievements be updated. And dating. And parenting.Ā 
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant 50 dollars for a k-star pack? It better be the 50 $ worth pack otherwise I am canceling. Although it would be nice to get k-stars every month. That idea is not bad.
    I mean in addition to the existing benefits of special quest, outfit, and VIP tiles.
    iOS
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I would love a valentine pop up shop šŸ„°
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Iā€™m just hoping that the achievements updates are ones I need. Iā€™d also love to see a new location this update!! Thatā€™s what I took the beach spoiler as, I hope itā€™s not the SYS theme. And a new business. Maybe a seaside smoothie/juice shop lol. Iā€™m also hoping for kash closet items, and a very exciting Valentineā€™s Day!!!! I canā€™t wait. Oh and updated throwback items!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2019
    • I'd love to see more skin tones added. The one I've been using this whole time is quite a bit lighter than my real skin tone, and the current selection of darker tones don't really match my skin, either.

• White, pink, and red clothing items in theme with Valentine's Day would be welcome, along with relevant lovey-dovey/dating storylines and events, especially after the disappointment so many of us felt over the handling of the winter holidays. And for the Valentine's Day celebration to not just be a repeat of the "date night"-themed SYS...

• I'd like for the weekday events to rotate through the different event types again instead of the constant Professional events we've been getting, but watch Glu just switch to constant Reality events when we've all been grinding reality shows this whole time anyway šŸ˜‘ I'm annoyed with that eternally-grayed-out Party event trophy in my trophy room! I think we've only had ~3 Party events since it was added?
    iOS ā€¢ KK:H player since January 2015 ā€¢ I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    @Pez youre correct, I looked it up, only 4 weekend party events in the last year, out of 52!
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    - I would love a new location with a home and/or a business venture.Ā 

-I would love storyline to return for weekend event. ( yes, love just doing one event during VIP weekend for the reward) Storyline is what make the game fun and engaging.Ā 

-Voting event using an item.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2019
    New achievements thatā€™s music to my ears!!

- I also would love if you owned a business that there was some reminder to do the tasks at it! Iā€™m so bad st remembering them!!!Ā 

• Options
    kkh_lebanezzakkh_lebanezza Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 16 Posts
    When is usually the new update? Is it right after the weekend event? Or before the next weekend event?
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here's a sneak peek at a couple outfits I put together using new items from the next update!

Plus, we're adding more levels to some of the achievements!

Ohhh i love the second outfit ALOT!!! <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the sneak peak.Ā  When we bring up how parties were only 4 in the past year, we need a disclaimer.Ā  The parties were dreaded.Ā  Players complained more about the parties than Dating, and that says a lot due to the cost of dating and not being able to pick your own times.Ā Ā  THENĀ  2 more guests were added to Parties and for the first time in maybe 3 years, I loved Parties again.Ā  So, while we could certainly have had MORE party events after they were fixed, I'd like to think part of the reason we had so few, were because we were very vocal about hating parties.Ā  Now that they're fixed......I'd love a party weekend each month, like the old old days. ;)Ā  Ooooh, I think I know my new hashtag.Ā  (guess I'm just a party girl at heart.)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I love the sneak peak.Ā  When we bring up how parties were only 4 in the past year, we need a disclaimer.Ā  The parties were dreaded.Ā  Players complained more about the parties than Dating, and that says a lot due to the cost of dating and not being able to pick your own times.Ā Ā  THENĀ  2 more guests were added to Parties and for the first time in maybe 3 years, I loved Parties again.Ā  So, while we could certainly have had MORE party events after they were fixed, I'd like to think part of the reason we had so few, were because we were very vocal about hating parties.Ā  Now that they're fixed......I'd love a party weekend each month, like the old old days. ;)Ā  Ooooh, I think I know my new hashtag.Ā  (guess I'm just a party girl at heart.)

LOL Koko, I was thinking the exact same thing! Ā We hated parties but when they added the option for extra guests it made it more manageable. If Glu would just add the ā€œstarterā€ star that all the other events have, then I think people would want to party more again šŸ˜šŸ„³šŸ·
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Yup thatā€™s right. I donā€™t like party events because you have to complete five stars instead of four, they take too long. And I donā€™t care for the trophy we have šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thatā€™s my opinion though.Ā 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @melissakkh Haha coudnā€™t agree more. Idk what update they did to make it easier to finish [cos I just got back in playing late last year], but itā€™s still hard to actually finish it cos it also takes so much energy. I also wasnā€™t able to finish the New year weekend event bc of that, good thing I didnā€™t care much about that turtleneck dress.
  • Options
    @Rebelliaux They are definitely more easy to finish, I finished the New Yearā€™s one a day early. But itā€™s still Ā boring and dreadful! Now, I am exited for V-day, I donā€™t dislike the dating events as much and I am actually looking forward to it. But no parties please ā˜ ļøšŸŽˆ
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I have noticed that for the last two updates the run-ins only give me kash and experience. I miss getting energy and a K-star with those random run-ins. If it's update related please fix that.
  • Options
    I still hate party events. Thereā€™s still no incentive for inviting friends. Itā€™s too much work going through room after room to invite 9 friends but canā€™t gain relationship points with them. I donā€™t care about the trophy either. What do you do after you have the trophy? Beg Glu to stop the party event again? I will only like it if we can gain relationship points with friends when throwing parties, otherwise, no thanks! Just my opinion.
    I donā€™t know why, but I couldnā€™t tag you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @melissakkh oh yes please! While itā€™s good to have varieties of events that we can play, parties are still hard to finish. Sys is already stressful enough and I donā€™t wanna get stressed even more with party events.I gotta agree with @SugarK as well that it would be more convenient if we get that extra star in party events. If that happens, then letā€™s get the party started.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @melissakkh The forum hates me. Even if you can tag me, I wonā€™t get notifications when forum friends tag me. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜©

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Johana said:
    I have noticed that for the last two updates the run-ins only give me kash and experience. I miss getting energy and a K-star with those random run-ins. If it's update related please fix that.
    Same, I havenā€™t gotten anything from them but lash and experience in weeks.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    My thoughts on the update?

This game is EOL and we all know it. Glu isn't going to add or improve anything significant ever again.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    @melissakkh The forum hates me. Even if you can tag me, I wonā€™t get notifications when forum friends tag me. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜©

Oh no šŸ˜Ŗ I was trying to tag you for six minutes until ā€œ your post must be approved ā€œ thing poped up. Do you know why I couldnā€™t tag you?Ā 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I like party weekends because I want the trophy (I just love completing things) and parties is what helps you gain the most fans, which is helpful on my comebacks! I agree about the 5 star thing instead of 4, and I never understood why we donā€™t gain relationship points with contacts for them. But I always wish we had more parties lol.Ā 

I love the second outfit that kalinda posted, but I hope thatā€™s just closet items, and we still get some nice valentines themed items through events!!!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh