Options

🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnable hair 😍😍😍 I wanna say that I'm fine with getting the trendsetters dress only and that I don't care about the hair but knowing me, I'll probably join the bidding war the very last day to land that #1 spot 💀
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Wow!!
    I really like the SYS necklace and dress! And i LOVE the Trendsetter stuff 😍😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Fashion week 1970 y'all.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I have a question to ask the dolls in the forum. Will you be more inclined to go for looks that are inspired by the runway or people that attend/watch the runway shows?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing WOW love these spoilers too! you are killing it today! is the hair style last, or the hair color?

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 

Rae is not going to let go of her lollipop. ever
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Loving the spoilers the trendsetter dress is fab I love to and the earnables are nice too! Love that we get a new hair colour! 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My eye for detail is annoying sometimes... but does this little line in the dress on the arm make it look like some kind of inverted elbow or is that just me being crazy?? I hate being nit-picky but once I saw it I had to have a second opinion
    What a paradox. Glu and "attention to detail" 😳😳

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I'd like to know too if the colour or style is the last prize? I've never made it to the end of an SYS so I'm not optimistic about getting to the end of this one. I've always made it to the third prize so I'm trying to decide which one I'd be ok missing out on. Rest of the items look nice so I'll be happy, aiming for top 5 on trendsetters as I know I've no hope of winning. Good luck to everyone for the event!
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty OMG WHAT I have never actually noticed that 😂 is it supposed to say “deLUXE” ?? Or is it a play on the word “duplex” 🤔 
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    @VampireBarbie Not sure about the name but the "aparments" is definitely wrong lol
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I have a question to ask the dolls in the forum. Will you be more inclined to go for looks that are inspired by the runway or people that attend/watch the runway shows?
    @TrashleyKKH I would probably vote for runway model looks, especially if the background photo places you on the runway.
    IOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty good lord I am just laughing at myself now for missing that too 😂 apparently my “eye for detail” is actually nonexistent today
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay slow can someone explain what u mean by runway haute couture going out attire I’m confused 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I'm curious to see how everyone interprets the theme this time. Here's what you can win!
    I think i’m able to see the future, it’s going to be gowns 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Oh I know it's going to be gowns. I'm not even going to bother staying on theme. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I will be dressing my dolls, as the models on the runway.  Expect them to wear silly things on their heads. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Its so funny to me, because I always tend to shy away from the gowns in game. I love the short dresses, or even pants or skirts and boots. But i never wear gowns, lol. And I tend to vote for non gowns too, just because it is what i prefer.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have a crapton of evening gowns so that's what I will be submitting mostly. Almost every runway in Fashion Week has a gown or two anyway. That's where the celebs get all their red carpet looks. Oscars are coming up soon!
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019
    //
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Fashion Week Runway. So, gowns? BRB gonna try on wedding dresses

Don't forget your antlers!!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant Imagine if we had a theme for awards show viewing party where we all post what we actually wear IRL  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    i would love a Met Gala SYS  :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing WOW love these spoilers too! you are killing it today! is the hair style last, or the hair color?

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 

Rae is not going to let go of her lollipop. ever
    This is the order of SYS earnables: necklace, dress, hair color, hairstyle
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @PicThisTia you know that black gown from the first SYS?? Just more of that. And the starter black ruffled skirt 😂 and throw some auras that make no sense in to be guaranteed popular pick 😉😉
    Hi thanks just for being stupid what black gown and black ruffled skirt is that. Also that last part made me spilt my water out my mouth and noise lol 
  • Options
    I'm curious to see how everyone interprets the theme this time. Here's what you can win!
    How would interpret the theme ms K . 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so excited! I really hope no one buys tickets in my group so I have a chance at the braid. But if so, I love the Trendsetters dress anyway so it’ll be ok :)
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm going to a concert tomorrow that's about 2 hrs away... so I'm plotting out what time will work best to start SYS so I don't miss any looks. lol Priorities. I think if I start right away, I can submit the next look right before we leave for the drive... and will make it back in time before the timer gets stuck. 💃 I think it should work out.

The items are very cute. I always try to talk myself out of liking the final items so I don't get my heart broken if I don't make it. I enjoy earning new hair colors... especially since the kloset ones are so pricey so I'm glad that's before the hair!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Okay. So I’m SO excited for this theme. I’ve been researching some Kardashian Jenner looks from NYFW and recreated some on my doll. 

Trying to decide if I should buy Kendall’s pants. I don’t know if I even like them. And I doubt this look would get votes in SYS anyways. 

Currently own everything but the shoes... likely will be a tomorrow purchase. I don’t think this would get votes either. Curious to know if we are attending NYFW or on the runway!

Closest I could get. Not a fan of this outfit in real life either. 

Okay. My nerd moment is over. Has anyone else been able to recreate fashion week looks?
  • Options
    KalindaKing said: 
    @AliBryant Imagine if we had a theme for awards show viewing party where we all post what we actually wear IRL  :D
    Ok ok. We need some sort of junk food handheld. We have the sweatpants. A cheeseburger?
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    KalindaKing said: 
    Ok ok. We need some sort of junk food handheld. We have the sweatpants. A cheeseburger?
    Or a baggy T-shirt + underwear combo. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh