Options

🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I haven't gotten 50 votes yet. This theme is hard for me 🤷🏽‍♀️ This is my highest vote 

• Options
    noloven3718noloven3718 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have made several challenges and they have not given me event points! why?
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I have made several challenges and they have not given me event points! why?
    I don't understand your question very well but i think you are talking about gigs, but this weekend you get event points from reality shows. Sorry if thats not the question, english is not my first lenguage
  • Options

These are my last looks i haven't get any of 50 points yet but im still going first 
    It looks like right now nobody is buying tickets, hopefully it stays the same... i think the one is number 3 bought tickets because yesterday she reached number 1 and she wasnt even number 3 or 4... 
    Anyways im relaxed with this sys
  • Options
    judi said:

These are my last looks i haven't get any of 50 points yet but im still going first 
    It looks like right now nobody is buying tickets, hopefully it stays the same... i think the one is number 3 bought tickets because yesterday she reached number 1 and she wasnt even number 3 or 4... 
    Anyways im relaxed with this sys
    I just noticed i used the same hairstyles exept for one of the looks where i was trying to do something crazy... ill do the same on my next look 😋
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Today's looks. I've been trying to experiment to see what voter's want this time. So far nothing has done very well. I'll keep experimenting tomorrow! I'm really not having fun, lol.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I started with runway looks, but realized ballgowns are doing better! Here are my submitted looks thus far:

Oh and there does not seem to be a ticket buurt in my group yet, so fingers crossed!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Again, petition to rename Trendsetters “Ticket Buyers” instead.

My looks are averaging 50s, so I’m doing really well, and dolls buying tickets are not even trying - antlers, reallly?! - are now winning. 

It isn’t trendsetting, at all, anymore.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited February 2019

My group was pretty great until today, because no one used any tickets, everything seemed pretty chill and now suddenly some doll that wasn’t nowhere near top 10 is #2 and she has only one vote less than me. She’s a true trendsetter though, because she’s wearing a wedding dress w leaves aura! 🙌🏻 

EDIT: I think I didn’t get the memo, because #3 is using a heart aura 🙃

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Rainfall dolls😂😂😂😂

Candlewick doll🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Latest looks. It’s going a bit better now, but all of these had scored mid to high 50s before. 

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

My last 4 looks I’ve been doing okay so far! I’m in 2nd place but the doll in 1st place is buying tickets and has raced ahead! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Rainfall dolls😂😂😂😂

Candlewick doll🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe they just want people to stand under their umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh. Eh. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I don't understand some looks.  The ones that sometimes win make no sense. I wonder if players get tired of voting, and  the hold with one hand and  tap with the opther.  Hitting right, right, right, right, right, right.   Umbrella?  Unless you are in the raincotat and hat....No.  Keep the parots off your shoulder.  You're not in the tropics anymore.  And when I see leaves blowing around on a look, I think she left the door open and has let all the cold air in.  No vote for her.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    #1 & #2 are constantly buying tickets. I just hope I can stay in the top 5 at this point 😞
    I really hate trendsetters, i mean #bigspenders

iOS
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I don’t know but lately it’s very hard for me and other players to complete the SYS event. I use to get 40-52 votes before and now I only get like 29-37 votes per look no matter the outfit. The funny thing is that I’ve bought tickets for the last SYS event that we had and only then my looks scored up to 50 votes. I thought I’ll skip the ticket buying this week, but I guess I’ll have to spend my money again just to finish the event so I can get all my earnables. Sigh
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Updated looks, the girl in front of me is 300 points ahead so I can kiss first place goodbye unfortunately, what sucks is I am way ahead of third place so if ticket buying wasn’t a thing I would be in first
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Looks 1-9

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
         My latest looks have been doing good! 🌟

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Please. Make. The. Cap. Happen.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    yezx said:
    Please. Make. The. Cap. Happen.
    Agree 100%

I was so excited because the whole first day nobody bought tickets which has yet to happen to me but then the second day one person shot way ahead

Makes the event less fun
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My recent looks have been doing better than they were in the beginning. I’m averaging like 43.6 now lol so at least I’m back on track to finish. I can’t wait until I get the new hair color!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    This is the first SYS that I’ve had early ticket buyers but spots 1 and 2 are obviously both ticket buyers - spot number one is a guy?

The number 2 girl posts with antlers umbrellas and basic clothing, – I refuse to pay for this trendsetter craziness.

And I WILL catch and pass you. Unless you pay for more tickets then the hair is all yours. 😂

Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

Of course my two favourite looks (#3 and #8) scored the worst 😂
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
    So the chick ahead of me. Bought tickets and was 80 ahead, I figure 2 tickets.  Then I close into 60 separating us, now she us not submitting her next look till I do, and she copies my look now. Twice this morning.  I'll be submitting my looks after she does from this point. So buying tickets isn't enough to let her win, now she's taking my look?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

My latest looks have done well. I’ve seen so many auras doing well in the voting booth so I decided to join the dark side for a look and it worked - that’s my best look yet. Though it pains me because it doesn’t make sense indoors at all 😂

Also shoutout to @Katinkae for the inspo on the dress and bag with the first look!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Just founded @Johana and @Rumpelstilzchen wearing the same dress just like my doll 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m sick of this event. I had a horrible day, I’m tired af, I just want to go to sleep but I can’t because of this stupid event. I feel like deleting my game. This is pure torture 😡
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is the first SYS that I’ve had early ticket buyers but spots 1 and 2 are obviously both ticket buyers - spot number one is a guy?

The number 2 girl posts with antlers umbrellas and basic clothing, – I refuse to pay for this trendsetter craziness.

And I WILL catch and pass you. Unless you pay for more tickets then the hair is all yours. 😂

Seeing crazy scores like that always makes me think that they're NPC and bot. Lol
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

My looks are still doing great :smiley:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds