Options

🎆 v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2019
    That explains it perfectly, and yes, there used to be the + signs indicating Comebacks, and I used to see 3..  You have a great eye.  We can ask about that but maybe they dropped off when the Event Icons disappeared by the clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Emcat said:
    I would like if they gave us a "personal assistant" to help us keep track of businesses. I own all the businesses and it is hard for me to keep track of when new business gigs are available. I hate having to fly around to all my businesses trying to find out which ones have been refreshed. The assistant would call when a business gig becomes available to play. Ther could also be an option in the phone/contacts area to call the assistant to find out which business gigs are available.
    I've checked the same businesses repeatedly this weekend since I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be available but there's no way of knowing what time they'll be ready. We definitely need an assistant for that. Or maybe that should be RT since we don't use him for anything.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I would love a personal assistant or some other way to keep track of businesses in game!! Currently I do it in my phones notes app, but I feel really lame about it and it would be so much easier to not have to keep track of it myself or at least to be able to do it inside the game!! if anybody else struggles remembering, I recommend trying a list. Mine looks like this:

I actually have a couple other helpful little lists in this same note (pets I own & location/total energy given, trophy room trophies I still need & requirements, an ongoing wishlist for the next vip event, and random other lists I add temporarily), I went full nerd on it 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @mikaylachimo I have to add that it is not lame to use the note function because I use it and it is a lifesaver. I used to just think I can keep track on top of my head but it was not possible when you have all the businesses.

I like to keep it simple with the location and time under the day heading. 

So ditto, I wish there is a function like RT or Simon calling , telling me that “I am needed to make appearance ie at Chevier or the art gallery. “
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH girl I’m glad I’m not the only one! I only have 6 and there’s no way I could remember. I would check them constantly. And hm you just made me realize my list isn’t really in any order.... BRB while I rearrange it to be in order by day of the week!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I would love a personal assistant or some other way to keep track of businesses in game!! Currently I do it in my phones notes app, but I feel really lame about it and it would be so much easier to not have to keep track of it myself or at least to be able to do it inside the game!! if anybody else struggles remembering, I recommend trying a list. Mine looks like this:

I actually have a couple other helpful little lists in this same note (pets I own & location/total energy given, trophy room trophies I still need & requirements, an ongoing wishlist for the next vip event, and random other lists I add temporarily), I went full nerd on it 😂
    Not lame at all! That seems like the best way to make sure you are losing out on K Stars as of right now. I'll have like a general idea of when certain businesses reset, but then I'll forget and the whole schedule gets thrown off. 
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I’ve noticed a few VIP quests items in our closets and I’d love to see these added to our closet 😍

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @queenn.dani I can't see them adding more VIP quest items to our closets until after they add new VIP items to the subscriptions (they haven't been updated in a long time). Otherwise, there wouldn't really be any reason to stay subscribed (many of us only plan to stay subscribed until we collect all of the items). 

But I do hope they add them to the closet in the future! I can only afford the bronze subscription, which means I only get one of the three items each month (or two if there are four). I've missed out on some really cute hairstyles and accessories! 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Also really hoping they add vip items to the closet! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Do we think the update is today??? I’m thinking it’s wednesday but one can only hope for today!! Can’t wait for our glu goddess to let us know 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    my instincts say no to a monday update, but my instincts aren't always right.   I would love it to happen today.  but I don't think it will..  :(  I would love to be proven wrong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my god I didn’t think it would be today but YAYYYY thank you Kalinda 💕💕💕
    iOS player!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Update today??? Yes!! Thanks Kalinda!!!

IOS Player 
  • Options
    Woo Hoo.  Update Monday.  I can not wait. :)  Thank you Glu Goddess
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
     Update our dolls!! 
    iOS player!
  • Options

‘It’s here in iOS.  Offto check androud
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kaydencekkh or other ios people please post the new items for us! :)
    iOS
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Not yet for android ☹
  • Options
    edited February 2019

The pop up shop dresses are gorgeous!!!
    iOS player!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @kaydencekkh! Lots of KKG items... I am feeling that first pop up shop dress! 
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    8 (eight) new items? Yikes 
    the Korkov dresses are gorgeous, especially the first one 🖤
  • Options
    I love that mermaid Dress. Absolute love.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm trying to decide which Korkov dress to buy 🙊–I like the first two! I'm happy Glu included another pop-up shop. I hope we see them once in a while!! Some of the best items in the game have come from these Korkov shops.

On another note, the closet items in this update are (once again) very disappointing. I will buy the kash ones just to use some kash, but I doubt I will ever wear those items.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    I'm trying to decide which Korkov dress to buy 🙊–I like the first two! I'm happy Glu included another pop-up shop. I hope we see them once in a while!! Some of the best items in the game have come from these Korkov shops.

On another note, the closet items in this update are (once again) very disappointing. I will buy the kash ones just to use some kash, but I doubt I will ever wear those items.
    I'm definitely getting them to move a bit forward on those achievements that have been updated (very thankful for that) but this is very true. I remember having probably 15+ items to look forward to not too long ago? + the early access VIP ones
    ahh I miss those ones as well
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Eight items? Wow.. uhm, anyway, thank you for the pop up shop, I couldn’t help myself and definitely getting the black one during the vip. 

• Options
    I can't decide between the first two!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options

Me in my Kash dress and shoes! Love it! Is the Korkov dresses only half off for the 24 hours or it still be open till the next update?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    The first one is gorgeous but the second one looks amazing on you! Any of those two will be a great choice 💜
    you girls look amazing 
  • Options
    Oh! And the prices are: 

diamond (black dress): 140 kstars
    mermaid dress: 130 kstars
    blue dress: 120 kstars
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡