Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    What a weekend, the contour kit came up and I promised myself the next time I saw it I would buy it. No regrets.
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Instead of actually earning back any kstars grinding reality shows, I've been doing parties but am currently sitting at #2 and will hopefully be able to start my second comeback today. And despite saying I'd stop at the shoes, I needed to get the Korkov mermaid dress before it doubled in price in the kloset, so of course i'm getting the earnable dress too. I still have 80 stars to go but there are too many things I want so i'm hoping Maria will call and help make the choice for me. 

I got the silver clutch and the pearl necklace, and Maria gave me a star for getting that kash black dress
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Please stop making short dresses in the pee pose 😪🙏🏻
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I truly love this outfit (which I chased and spent 300 K-Stars to get... ahem 😅). It’s a shame there is a glitch on the skirt when using some poses 🙁

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I’m still trying to decide what to get with some k stars, I am like 60 away from the dress so might as well 😂 I don’t have the wine glass handheld and the thing that holds me back is I really hate that the doll is holding the glass like that?? For white wine?? 😂😂
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve been unmotivated to grind reality shows this weekend so I did a bunch of storylines and I forgot to post this yesterday but y’all I was SO unprepared for this Cassio vs Raul moment, plus Kim’s there??? And both boys called me after to ask if I’m coming to the next event, ugh my virtual heart. Where’s storylines like this in recent updates!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I’ve been unmotivated to grind reality shows this weekend so I did a bunch of storylines and I forgot to post this yesterday but y’all I was SO unprepared for this Cassio vs Raul moment, plus Kim’s there??? And both boys called me after to ask if I’m coming to the next event, ugh my virtual heart. Where’s storylines like this in recent updates!!!
    Is that a VIP storyline?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @ValerieGray nope it’s just a regular one!! There seems to be a series of them because the next one is called the same thing but instead of “classy styles” it’s “club styles” and I vote for whos look is better 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love the design of these shoes sm <3 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

You look gorgeous😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    I was lucky that I got the top in my giftbox. I don't feel like I need to chase the skirt and the hair because I already have similar items in my closet  :)

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

You look gorgeous😍
    Tysm doll🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I went well over 500 chasing the outfit but god, that mermaid dress is like a siren call to me. I'll either buy it or be dumb enough to let the timer run out, forget about it, and kick myself until Black Friday
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited March 2019
    rawaan said:
    I was lucky that I got the top in my giftbox. I don't feel like I need to chase the skirt and the hair because I already have similar items in my closet  :)

My sentiments exactly.. I didn't have the skirt before, but it was my final 20 stars to get to the 300 for the earnables dress.. cheaper than the 40 for the gb with no guarantee I would even get the skirt or just more energy or Kash... lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    Does anyone have this outfit and can you model it for me, please?
    Addicted

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I believe it is in the wardrobe to try on
    iOS
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Since spring/summer is right around the corner I bought the flower crown hair!
    It’s super cute!🛍
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Happy Belated Birthday @MarianiPoizen
    Hope your day was awesome, and you had a wonderful day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

Bought the the bag and dress yesterday and I’m LOVING them. Here’s how I styled it with my new hair! Also bought the contour kit this morning when it showed up... I have no self control. 😂
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    rawaan said:

My sentiments exactly.. I didn't have the skirt before, but it was my final 20 stars to get to the 300 for the earnables dress.. cheaper than the 40 for the gb with no guarantee I would even get the skirt or just more energy or Kash... lol
    You look great❤
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia You'll get it eventually! My kollections change every Wednesday—it's random which ones you get each week, and not everyone's are the same each week! I only open kollections during VIP events because (a) they're expensive and (b) almost inevitable that you'll get kash and energy within the first few plays. At least if you open during a VIP, you get other prizes with your energy/kash. But this means that I often have to wait a long time to finish a kollection (I don't finish it all in one weekend because there are usually other things I want to buy).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I did get the bundle as I like the hair. I want the Ariana hair but I REFUSE to chase. I get nothing but kash and energy. I feel like the gb and earnables should be switched. /sigh 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am so proud of myself! I earned back all the 300 kstars!! Ok ok I did buy 3 fashion goals that gave me 60 stars each, but I did it😂 Now I only need to save another 160 stars for the next vip.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Lost 300 stars/all my fans
    Gained a cute dress/started my second comeback
    A pretty successful weekend! Sidenote: I didn't notice before, but the details on this dress are stunning 😍
  • Options
    I made all of my 300 back, too! I bought one fashion goal (60 stars), my 3 daily gold VIP boxes (90 stars) the trendsetters event got me 10 stars, then my daily 5 videos (15), the salon, chevier Toronto, and k world park all paid out, I earned a few achievements, and grinded as much as I could on this busy weekend. :) 
    Addicted

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Y'all are bad beautiful influences, what's another few Kstars

I just wish if this pose was gonna be so popular, we'd be able to have more picture booth poses

@luvs2gruuv I've made back a bundle as well thanks to all the energy from gbs and my businesses. I keep telling myself when double star offers on the wall comes back, I'm gonna work like crazy on some of those tougher apps

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @KaylaJ Lol.. yeah.. I started a bunch and atm tryingto focus some on the ones that have to be finished in 2 weeks.. it's hard, though.. hopefully I'll get them done. :) Next time the double rewards come around, try the hello fresh one. I got 694 stars!  It cost me a little more than $40, but I figure it's worth it because I get 2 nights' worth of food for a family of four. (That's cheaper than Uber eats) You have to cook it, but it's still better because it saves me a trip to the grocery store and I way overspend at the grocery store, too. 
    Addicted

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Me: I don’t need the ponytail. 

“See friends with the ponytail”

12 boxes later. 

I am blaming @Katinkae and @AngelineJ for popping in my game at random places. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Sorry you had to chase the hair. I’m glad you got it. It’s worth it. I really like the hair. And don’t worry, you got $ growing on your boots! 😂

I hope everyone had a great time shopping! 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @AngelineJ I am 💯 blaming this impulsive purchase on you and all the dolls who are styling the hair so sickeningly. 😂 Probably have to sell those boots after this crazy chase. 
    IOS Player