Options

🎬KK:H Weekend Event - 4/26/19 Bullhorn says Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @alice_kkh the rainbow hair is a kkg hair! But I agree it does look similar to that one
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am not that crazy about the GB items..
    But the earnables and Kollection are absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the bundle dress! 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo why am I not surprised? 😂
    iOS
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    EARNABLE

The earnable hairstyle could be helpful in the Show Your Style: Music Festival event. I like how the other items feature the trendy lime green color and dress it up with black, which makes it easy to wear year-round.

That hair will be amazing to the SYS!!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love the Kylie Hair!!! The snakeskin shoes is so chic! The dress is 👌. I think many dolls will rock these items!

GB. It is nice especially the hair colour and boots. ! Not sure if I have the k-stars to chase them after a vip. 😓 

Kollection. I am intrigued to know if the cheetah /leopard/ocelot? print dress is short or long. Might chase if is floor length. The multi colour straps shoes are 🔥 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    KOLLECTION

NEED that hair!

I really like the bundle dress!! 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The earnable items, GB items and Kollection items this weekend are all W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L 😍💖 Thank you GLU~🌷
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Once again, not inspired enough to click like or disagree on either the earnables or GB. 

The earnables are fine, at least the hair should help in the SYS. The hair as we know is KKG, and it was Kylie's Coachella look a few years ago:

Related image

The gift box items are fine. The dress is a KKG hand-me-down. I hope I get the boots in my free box. 

The Kollection is ok. The bundle dress looks like sleepwear. Not sure if it is supposed to be like Khloe's outfit from True's birthday last week. If so, they missed the mark. Also the shoes and purse do not go at all with it. Disliking this lack of coordination of items lately. I will play the Kollection because I want the single items more. The leopard gown is gorge and I think the shoes and necklace are cute.

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    PS- I agree with @kaydencekkh the hair lately has been very WTF shiny helmets. Can whoever designed the hair that came with the #fashiongoals silver dress bundle last month please do more hair? I can't imagine the same person is creating these helmets.
    iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I actually think both earnables and giftbox itens this weekend event are perfect for the SYS theme!
    Because i mean, there are several types of music festivals!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Am I really gonna have to chase a hair color? I haven't picked a GB item in like 2 months. 

• Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    The earnables are cute 💚n the GB items are nice too. I rly want that GB hair tho 🥰💚💚 The kollection is also pretty imo, I’ll probably go towards that. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love everything!🤩 I’m scared I will spend all of my kstars because the GB outfit is to die for!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love it all!  Ok, the black and yellow dress is cute, but i'm not a member of the BeeHive.  Lol.  
    Everything else, I need and want. But I do agree, enough of these  "I need to was my hair" styles.

And I Love the Kollection.  Pastels are my fave. And I also feel some of these prizes will help in the SYS.  Is it tomorrow yet?very  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    GIFT BOXES

It's self-explanatory why these items are amazing. I saw a few comments saying that we've released too much purple hair lately and I'll put that in my report!

Imho there will never be too much Purple hair💜 And I cant wait to sport this one 😍
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    the earnables are kinda cute ngl the hair might come quite useful in the SYS event coming up but the GB items are so 😍 really hope I get the hair or the purple hair colour just cause it looks so gorgeous 

Mia Collins

Daily iOS KKH Player Since January “16 

https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins 

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I hope that I get the outfit in my free box!!! Or the hair color!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 It's been months since I picked a item in my free box😭 Well, except that ugly eye make up from last week where my doll looks high🤦🏽‍♀️.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    ugh I wanted the gift box items so bad lol. I like the earnable hair, it will come in handy because I don't have a lot of "music festival" hair. I might buy a gift box or 2, see how crazy im feeling in the AM lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The neon green black latex dress is pretty in fact every item is fqabul
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I love everything... if i get any of the items on my free box i'll buy another one. if i don't get anything as usual i wont buy anything 😥
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I love the new hair color but I wish we got the same color for eyebrows as well. I love the strawberry blonde color we got in a recent SYS but I never wear it because none of the brow colors look right with it to me. 
    I'd probably even buy it for the 10 kstars if it was just added to the kloset.
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I really, really wish that we could actually see the non-bundle Kollection$ items on our dolls. 

I’m not going to spend 400+ kstars to chase anything in Kollections, but I might consider it if there was a single piece I really liked. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    EARNABLE

The earnable hairstyle could be helpful in the Show Your Style: Music Festival event. I like how the other items feature the trendy lime green color and dress it up with black, which makes it easy to wear year-round.

The neon green hair that Kim had in Miami would be such a cute color to have in-game! 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2019
    i need probably every single thing in here except for the Kollection 
    which is really pretty but i'm in loveee with the gb items omg 
    the earnables are so cute too 💜💜

can it be 4am already
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m please with all of the earnables! Love the hair, and a basic dress with a pop of color is nice (I don’t keep my doll in gowns every day)
    I’m hoping for the boots in my gift box 🤞 I don’t need another purple color. 
    The kollection cheetah dress is cute.. that’s all I’ve got. 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Ok, that’s gorgeous, plain and simple.  Ty Kalinda 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love the earnable hair and the GB boots and hair color. The Kollection is nothing special. I’m gonna be able to buy only 2 giftboxes and I hope they’ll be enough!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I’ll leave you with this preview of the Kollection dress...

Thank you for sharing @ka@KalindaKing  <—I tried. I wonder why this happens to me 🤔
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @skevans When I get it tomorrow, I will showcase all the items on the forum ❤️