Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi ladies, hereā€™s super pink outfits 1-6.Ā 

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Yes everything through 5/25/18 is available

thank you so much
    if someone could take one for the team and add the monkey to their looks i would be very very thankful
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    First six looks:

Iā€™m really loving the pink theme! šŸ’•
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    agrcic said:
    on a side note, thereā€™s 3 days left for this kollection and Iā€™m desperate for that bundle šŸ˜« any recommendations for your favorite tapjoy offers? Iā€™m trying to see if I can earn enough stars by then or if I should just bite the bullet and buy a kstar pack

My favorites were the FabFitFun, ShaveClub, Allure, and TheraBox offers. That being said, if you can wait for another Double Rewards event, that'd be even better.Ā 
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Thank you all for responding kindly. Got a little scared once I hit post comment lol.
    Anyways,
    Ā How?? That has to be an insane amount of tickets...especially this early
    Holy cow can I ask how you got that much energy? The top I can get is 45Ā 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I have never done this bad at a SYS event lol. I donā€™t even wanna show my votes

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    šŸ˜£šŸ˜£
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I second the monkey request šŸ˜«šŸ˜« I wasted almost 800 chasing him
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Thank you all for responding kindly. Got a little scared once I hit post comment lol.
    Anyways,
    Ā How?? That has to be an insane amount of tickets...especially this early
    Holy cow can I ask how you got that much energy? The top I can get is 45Ā 
    I'm saving for an event I like lol I haven't used energy in about 3-4 weeks. I get a lot in daily gift boxes sadly and a ton during sys
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    šŸ˜£šŸ˜£
    Lmao I am the same as that doll in my TS group. šŸ¤£šŸ’•
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Ryley1e I've never actually completed an event and I'm determined that when the right one comes along I'll complete it. It's hard but I've set my mind on it. Hopefully Glu gives us an event with gorgeous clothes soon so I can use all that energy. I also think that we need more opportunities to earn stars and not energy bc it's kinda ridiculous how much I have compared so how many stars I havešŸ˜‚
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Ā I donā€™t know if anyone has said this yet, but I found out that if you click ā€œget this look onā€ an outfit that you canā€™t buy yet because you are at a lower level you can purchase it! I just got this dress to test it out and it worked!
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    And now Glu will fix this. Yay... šŸ‘šŸ»
  • Options
    I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen this outfit yet @AliBryant
  • Options
    Hereā€™s another oneĀ 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Todayā€™s looks! The first is my best look yet this event, the last is my styling of the earnable skirt!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    agrcic said:
    on a side note, thereā€™s 3 days left for this kollection and Iā€™m desperate for that bundle šŸ˜« any recommendations for your favorite tapjoy offers? Iā€™m trying to see if I can earn enough stars by then or if I should just bite the bullet and buy a kstar pack

My favorites were the FabFitFun, ShaveClub, Allure, and TheraBox offers. That being said, if you can wait for another Double Rewards event, that'd be even better.Ā 
    I did the fabfitfun one not too long ago but Iā€™ll look into the other ones for sure! Thanks you so much!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @agrcic šŸ˜®there's a fabfitfun offer? I'm so madā€”I wish I knew before I signed up with fabfitfun.Ā 

P.S. if anyone wants my code for $10 off their first box, hit me up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ #shamelessĀ 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    @katiealexandraa there was one a month or two ago but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s still there :/ but get that promo girl šŸ˜‚šŸ’–
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    judithkkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    Yes everything through 5/25/18 is available

thank you so much
    if someone could take one for the team and add the monkey to their looks i would be very very thankful
    I mean this in the most uncreepy way possible, but if I could give you the monkey, I would. Like seriously, I hate them, BUT I will use them shamelessly for votes

My doll is like me in real life, always ruining pictures by blinking

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I couldnā€™t agree more. Everyone is taking things way too seriously. I was obviously joking, of course, I am not regretting it, since I bought it. Condemning someone for making a purchase is not okay. This happened to me during the ā€œ Winter Wonderland ā€œ SYS, I was shamed for buying tickets. I didnā€™t say anything at the time, because I was new to the forum and didnā€™t want to come across as dramatic. It really pains me to say this, but more than once have people offended me, and I have always tried to ignore it, but I also like any other human being have limits. Sorry not sorry. You can just skip my post and react to the next one, like some people always do.Ā 
    I have to agree here. All dolls are free to spend money as they so choose and not be shamed for it. I am not supporting anyone shaming someone elseā€™s habits, or judging another dolls choices ā€” Ā itā€™s not a cute look.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    does anyone know how many votes we need to reach the earnable hair? Iā€™m assuming it would be less than usual since this is a shortened event but I have no clue šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Ooohhhh... I really want this handheld cellphone... I wish we didn't have to decide in the moment, but that we could save it and decide later...

@AliBryant I don't think you have the pants yet..
    This !!! The new diamonds feature is really playing on the emotions of impulse buyers. Itā€™s super cringey if you ask me for a company like Glu to exploit such a human emotion of scarcity.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    Savagekkh said:
    I was always a fan of TB sales. I always suggested we have them more often. I never cared that I was paying 100 kstars for an old hair that I missed and coveted.Ā 

Here is the problem, other than the obvious, with implementing an entire new system of flawed currency, the cost went from in game currency we can build, to basically a cash for token exchange.Ā 

And the amounts per item have skyrocketed into outrageous levels of greed, beyond the freaking levels I would even expect of Glu, and I always expect the worst from this company because they have always done the worst.

These are not special items. These are not new items. They are just items that some people were unfortunate enough to miss. Some of the items aren't even stylish anymore, certainly no longer on trend with current fashion.

These old items should be on clearance levels. You should ne able to get them for under 100 kstars easily, even the hairstyles.

The funny thing is, I play another game, nothing to do with fashion or the Kardashians (not that those two things are really connected to begin with), but this other game just put all of their old items in a system where you can get things at a fraction of the old prices.

They did this because they listen to their forums and heard what players wanted from the past. They have actually always listened to their players and fixed egregious wrongs, apologized, thrown premium currency our way as an apology. But the big difference between these companies is that the other company is highly successful and its games don't die off due to lack of customer care.Ā 

Wouldn't it be nice if Glu actually cared that most of us are screaming about the insane pricing on this diamond system? Wouldn't it be nice not to be bent over a barrel and have your pocket picked every time they implement a new feature?Ā 
    Can you PM me the game name? Would like to play, maybe.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    From what I've experienced so far... I like the opportunity to get missing items, always.

But... these diamonds need to be easier to earn/more available to earn. Waiting months to be able to use just earned ones is crazy. They should also be available in ways that doesn't affect kstar earnings which we all love/need for gameplay.Ā 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    agrcic said:
    does anyone know how many votes we need to reach the earnable hair? Iā€™m assuming it would be less than usual since this is a shortened event but I have no clue šŸ˜‚
    I don't think the SYS is shortened. I think the midweek throwback event is just shortened because of the holiday extending this past weekend event. SYS is 1100 to earn the last item, I believe.Ā 
  • Options
    I have not seen this super cute fringe outfit that often. While I adore it - I think 12 diamonds is a fair price for it.Ā 

iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    glu i'm begging
    give us the monkey, take it all

• Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Here are my 2 highest looks so far. Ā Havenā€™t been able to break 50, but at least with these scores I should be able to get the Earnables. I am however, realizing that there is a severe lack of pink in my wardrobe!