🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I just dropped to 2nd, do I buy another ticket to get back to 1st? How late can I submit them? 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

At first I thought my game is glitchy and lagged 2 dresses on the doll but apparently it seems to be a single piece 😅 I like the dress though, very unusual and fresh, also didn't want to check if it was available to buy because I gave this sister my vote 🤪👍🏻
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I had so bad votes in this sys I'm so happy that it will end in few hours 😭
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The earnable pants are great, I just wish they were high waisted🙃
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I don't think I've gained a single kstar from the last two hours of voting, has anyone else had this? Wondering if they've put a cap on the amount we can earn!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The beautiful @Zarah and I off to a concert

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    It's the fiiinal countdooowwwn
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I submitted my 13th ticket (2 hours to go) and found I was short of 1st place by 4 points. I lost  my 14th ticket. I held 1st place over the weekend, after I overcome TB in my TS Group.  Glu won’t help because ‘the game is designed to do this’. WTF is this ?! 

Stuff your stinking game bro. I’m not spending money on it, I’m certainly not buying an extra ticket to obtain 1st place which I’ve held since over the weekend. Glu just wants us to buy from the game.

The daisy hair isn’t worth it. Glu gave  some people the mermaid dress and braided hair from a glitch a few weeks back and my ticket was lost from a glitch and I can’t get it back to regain 1st place?! Game deleted!! 

Good luck to everyone who will continue to play this game until Glu F’s you over. 

🤬😱🥵🤯😡😠😤
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m not sad about not getting the earnables pants- I prefer high waisted pants but anyways I’m in 5th!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I can’t believe what I did... I missed my alarm so I didn’t submit my last 2 tickets, so instead of endind 3rd I ended 8th. I’m so mad at myself 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    The beautiful @Zarah and I off to a concert

@KaylaJ

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    It's the fiiinal countdooowwwn
    We'll all NOT miss her so (the sys theme)
    It's the final countdown 🎵🎵🎵

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was number 1 then someone submit 2 looks 🙄 over it
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Just wanted to show off some of my favorite looks from the voting booth!🥰 lots of the same items, but I love them in the different colors
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Last two looks! They did decent but i was running out of clothes 

sherrywine said:

@sherrywine you have seen me off with that omd
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh man this 20 minute wait is killing me. I passed the ticket buyer in 1st by only 15 points in the last 2 minutes with my last look. They have submitted another look but I don't know if its finished or not 🙈 also really hoping the doll in 4th gets 2 more points so they get the last earnable. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Omg this waiting period for calculating scores is giving me SO much anxiety. I was in 1st place pretty much all weekend and my group had NO ticket buyers. But somehow I don’t trust people not to submit extra tickets at the last minute and take 1st place. The last time I checked was about 10 minutes prior to end time. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since the last times I had an easy time staying in the top 5 a lot of time I managed to finish in the top 5, I was hoping that would happen again so I can have the floral dress. Please make it possible to get TS items later.
    Platform: Android

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    So it didn’t count my last two tickets that would have put me in first, but then the other person who tried to play me to the last second must have had an uncounted ticket too. So when mine were added and there’s were, I was one point short. That’s not fair because I was competing off the information I saw. And when my scores were tallied I should have been penalized by their unknown scores. 
    @KalindaKing what do I do?! It’s not fair I’m only able to play off what I can see on my screen. Counting the scores later should be done with the leaderboard as I saw it last. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Since the last times I had an easy time staying in the top 5 a lot of time I managed to finish in the top 5, I was hoping that would happen again so I can have the floral dress. Please make it possible to get TS items later.
    idec if past items cost an insane amount of kstars, i want some of the past items so bad! 😩
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair