🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,900 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    @brunakkh are we all getting the weekday SYS this week? And what’s the theme? I’m so tired of missing out on these events 🥺
    Charity Gala is the theme for the next Weekday SYS :)
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ok so... weird question. Does anyone know why some dolls move/blink in the voting booth and some stand perfectly still? I noticed it today and it started bothering me. Obviously the moving doll is more appealing so I guess it gets more votes but I don’t know if my doll moves or not... 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited September 5
    My looks so far. I’m doing ok. My first looks over 50 in a month! 

I never realized the hearts that show up if you get over 45? I think is that new? 😂 

Edit*** They also removed my handhelds from the photo after the votes are finished? 

Edit again** 
    now they are back. Idk 😂

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 783 Posts
    The 1st place doll should stop buying tickets and just play without them, why you might ask? 
    Cause everything is ugly and not worth it for trendsetters!
    and the dress makes my doll look fat! (Not fat shaming it’s just a joke.)
  • dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    mart1018 said:
    Ok so... weird question. Does anyone know why some dolls move/blink in the voting booth and some stand perfectly still? I noticed it today and it started bothering me. Obviously the moving doll is more appealing so I guess it gets more votes but I don’t know if my doll moves or not... 
    If you use a handheld your doll will move and blink, if you don't then your doll stands still.
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • RoxyishereRoxyishere Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    mart1018 said:
    I think there’s certain dresses that change your dolls pose so her legs are closer together and she moves her head and blinks in those. Like the sparkly green dress for example 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Also, I love love love the earnable shoes! <3 They give me this intense ‘professional chic’ vibe

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 167 Posts
    mart1018 said:
    If you use a handheld your doll will move and blink, if you don't then your doll stands still.

there are also certain kind of dresses in which your head kinda moves side to side, mermaid style dresses that make your dolls leg stand together 
    I communicate in memes
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,249 Posts
    I really wish iOS didn’t have sucky offers
    I get way more on my android.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    Looks 3-7. I was shocked by the 58, my highest ever! I’m catching up to the one TB in my group but she’ll probably submit a bunch more 😂

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @thesweetone our look got 49!

I mean obviously it deserved a million but I’m still pleased :-:smile:
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Got a good competitive group this time. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Kiara KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    @dpeters i have my game linked to the play store so the progress is always saved!
    uh hi
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

I hope I don’t jinx myself but I was really proud of them 🤭
    Guess what...

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    just me popping in to say how much I love double reward weekends 🥺😍😍😍 gotten 900 kstars today💃🏽
    @ashleymedds Omg!! What offer did you do? I’m on iOS and am debating spending money......
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    My looks 3 to 5 did not do well. I don't have a mask and refuse to buy one... I've seen some of you get good scores without a mask so I hope the same will happen to me.  
    I like the earnable dress but I don't want to use the last one of Simon's tickets for it.

Going to try with a more sparkly approach next.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,452 Posts
    @thesweetone our look got 49!

I mean obviously it deserved a million but I’m still pleased :-:smile:
    Yay!! I hope your next looks will score even higher 💜
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!