• Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @Roxxxie I didn’t know to agree or LOL
    YOU MADE MY DAY 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Okay but why Cassio and not Raul
    I still want Lexi, she was so beautiful in my game, and more interesting too. They should give us the choice of who we want to be the main hottie we try to date, like somewhere in settings we can set a preference. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I also find it disappointing to see the halloween items we can get in the throwback boxes as well, so now i have to pay for what I can earn gradually
  • Options
    hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    :(

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Someone please help, I got signed out of Game Center and that never happened to me before, will my game get messed up or deleted if I sign back in? I’m also signed into Facebook, but Game Center is how my game gets saved (like when I transfer the game onto a new phone)

It's happened to me.  Just sign into GC again, and everything will be fine. the only I notice, is some friends points get knocked down to zero.  So, I max them out again lol.  So I would go ahead and sign in. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Also wanted the pink, but at least it was a bundle :(
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    are the boxes still available for the next vip-event?? asking because i didn’t play last year for halloween and also i’m stupid
    agree: yes
    like: nooooooo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    eligur said:
    Amy136602 said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

my game is freezing and won’t open, is there an update problem?
    my game has been doing this for the last 3updates and nothing has changed..
    I got logged out of my account and it freezes when I try to log back in. I’m getting ignored for the past hour and a half.
    are you still having these issues?   Please make sure you have plenty of room on your device, and a strong wifi signal.  I'll see if there is any advice, but just last week a member said ridding their devices of old files and apps worked for them.  I'm sorry you're having this problem.

and what platforms are you all playing on?  I had crashing on Android when I was in the Diamond Collection.  I rebooted my whole device and that stopped.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Already messaged support about this, but I just tried to take a spin on the new Couture Kollection and my game froze, crashed, took my diamonds, and gave me nothing from the kollection :s. If I don't get my diamonds back, I'll be devastated :'(
  • Options
    esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the next VIP on the 6th or something And the boxes are available until the 1st ?
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yeah this update sucks. Makes me not wanna play
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @simoon yes but they update the boxes every year with past event items soooo
  • Options
    MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Awwww @WhatIsReality she is beautiful!!! I love black cats my first two when I was a kid were all black, they were such sweet snuggle bugs  ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    When you take a spin in the diamond Kollection screen record it! So you can show them proof that it happened to make everything easier! I do it every time I spin a Kollection because they’re super glitchy. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Already messaged support about this, but I just tried to take a spin on the new Couture Kollection and my game froze, crashed, took my diamonds, and gave me nothing from the kollection :s. If I don't get my diamonds back, I'll be devastated :'(
    Hopefully you get them back the first time u ask. I had to ask them 3 times and then ask kalinda and then ask one last time so that they could give me my diamonds back 🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I wonder why the pink genie/ jasmine costume isn’t in the halloween boxes 
  • Options
    ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My app was working for a while, got through some of the Cassio quest and opened a couple of boxes but now I can’t get into the game. 

Hoping this doesn’t mess with anything I’ve done, I got the butterfly aura 🥺
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

opened one box because I have no self control to wait until VIP🙈 happy I got a new item considering I only have 2/65 items but I just want the butterfly aura PLEASEEEE🦋💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Choosing to buy the outfit in the Cassio quest is unrelated to your opportunity to get the free cat costume!KalindaKing said:
    Choosing to buy the outfit in the Cassio quest is unrelated to your opportunity to get the free cat costume!
    When are we suppost to get the cat costume? I didn't get it after the Cassio Quest.😭
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    I wonder why the pink genie/ jasmine costume isn’t in the halloween boxes 
    This costume is FG
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Is there already a list of items that become available for diamonds with this update?
    @Cherrey yes! its on page 14 😊

Thank you so much! Omg, the nude heels are finally available. I need to chase them down!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.