Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    null The update was going to solve the hacks, but looks like isnt!
  • Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    True, it looks like it made a bigger mess wile trying to clean up things.
    Like when you start to clean out the closet and open the door wide open, then your room is full of crap that you don't know what to do with.
    In the end you should have just peeked in and grab one thing at a time.
    I know they are trying to fix some problems but dang this bits.

• Options
    DuvernayDuvernay Registered Users 24 Posts
    Game loads fine. Tracks will not load, however.

Garage is definitely darker. Car colors look too sharp. Not able to join tracks with friends.
  • Options
    now that you said that my viper is gloss black and when in a track it is mat black with blacked out lights.
    yet i looks cool but at first i thought it was someone else. lol

• Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Any word on when the error loading car 287 will be fixed, i cant load my game because its stuck on the new chevelle re red n black one top5, please just unstuck my game or car so i can log in i just wont select that car until thats fixed, but it wont load that car please fix or please let us know whats goin on with it
  • Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm having error to load game content and error loading cars 287.. please help!!!! ing. devil dog racing.. Johnny lipinski...
  • Options
    nfacnfac Registered Users 977 Posts
    The lotus causes an error in csmpaign, stops you from being able to race: https://youtu.be/rd5FyFSrCLY
    Youtube Channel: NotFooling AroundCrew
    IGN: 2003g35Coupe

Tuned > Maxed

Legit since before I knew what it meant
  • Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Oh and ryyst the wheels on the ford mustang re boss are jammed in now for some reason :/ heres a pic http://imgur.com/Tu5fVny
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @RR RYST is there any chance the error loading car (91) will be fixed before turf?
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Also the 1970 boss re is missing the front splitter and the vents beside the light is now see through
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    RepresentingJDMRepresentingJDM Registered Users 3,888 Posts
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    Hit the undo back button...........or jump in the Delorean and travel back in time.
    Both will fix it.................

• Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
    Can't talk to friends in game
  • Options
    superblack876superblack876 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Unable to join friends... Game Constanty need to reload content and restart... i am running ios
  • Options
    damien83damien83 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've lost a Koenigsegg one:1 due to the race never starting. I have a video for proof
  • Options
    All i had to do was select a diff goddamn car before i logged off and i wouldnt be in this stupid mess smh wtf man. Im gettn pissed off here. This is the only game i play and due to my back surgery this is what keeps me occupied please get this fixed man. Please let me know something turf is about to start and i cant get in my acc to turf because it wont load the car its stuck on smh
  • Options
    For android
  • Options
    greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    still cant join friends
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    bluestacks is spazzing out on this new update, especially the wheels on the cars
  • Options
    neo1neo1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    im on blue stacks and i cant even launch the game. Yay..
  • Options
    oLumennoLumenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have clicked on my new chevelle re, and its said error loading car (287) i cannot turf with this, please fix this now or else i wont be able to turf
  • Options
    Bigd2781Bigd2781 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can't even raise money or pinks. This is getting ridiculous
  • Options
    I bet if we played the kartrashian game we would be back to painting our toe nails in no **** time smh.
  • Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    neo1 said:

it tells me that my hardware wont support the game. WTF
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    neo1neo1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

it tells me that my hardware wont support the game. WTF
    THANK YOU!!! someone else bringing the same problem into attention THIS SUCKS! i installed the newest bluestacks. a(hope i signed in with the same google account and hope i can retrieve my account back with my facebook login) and i still have the same problem.... smdh
  • Options
    rhyn0rhyn0 Registered Users 1 Posts
    unable to load b class campaign on android version 5.1 after uninstall and reinstall, also tried 2 seperate devices(both android 1 galaxy tablet 1 zte maven) also tried brand new account
  • Options
    Grantlee235Grantlee235 Registered Users 1,877 Posts
    Cant join friends and were both updated. Lobby flickering, when i hit new lobby thing there are no lobbies, where are headlights and new paint jobs? When i hit the check when someone races me it sometimes just starts the race instead of letting me bet. I am on android

IGN: GrantLee23
    IGN: GrantLee235
    Model Car Collector, American Muscle Fanatic
  • Options
    RepresentingJDMRepresentingJDM Registered Users 3,888 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Crashed in a lobby, which seemingly is either allowing more people then usual, or its so glitchy it doesn't matter. I never seen SO many people in 1 lobby @[RR] Ryyst
  • Options
    xitzxmojoxxitzxmojox Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited April 2016
    @Ryyst so here is a video of what is happening to me now I also noticed after watching the video that it put my car in his garage too which is weird. But what else is happening is if I go to multiplayer and try to join a lobby at just stays at "LOADING:RACE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuO4t0J4Jg
  • Options
    blaze4551blaze4551 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I HAVE FOUND A FIX TO THE ERROR LOADING CAR (91) IF YOU GO INTO AIRPLANE MODE OR TURN OFF YOUR WIFI BEFORE YOU GET THE ERROR IT WILL LOAD YOU INTO TH GAME AND THEN U CAN TURN IT BACK ON AND THEN BOOOM ITS FIXED hope this helps