Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    Still cannot load game. Error loading game content. Error loading car 297...is anybody gonna help me????
  • Options
    MangekyouGodMangekyouGod Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I try to refresh a lobby it doesnt change to a different lobby. It's quite irritating.
  • Options
    RepresentingJDMRepresentingJDM Registered Users 3,888 Posts
    Also when coming back to your garage the screen goes white for a good 2 seconds instead of your garage its just white with the regular garage overlay
  • Options
    fallen_angelsfallen_angels Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't join friends why. :|
  • Options
    dlina66dlina66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    im having trouble with the new update it says error whenever its installing need help anyone?
  • Options
    jpitalyjpitaly Registered Users 9 Posts
    with 2nd account the game locks on loading campaing on start class b ,don't loading the multiplayer and with emulator the game lag and the feature are low with bug ,please fix all this
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    Blue lights are great! How do I get them back to yellow?
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited April 2016
    I so hope today is a good day.............................................
    it took me last night about 45 min to get into the same room with my wife.
    We had to add random people and both of us try to join with them.
    It took a couple of tries until we finely hooked up with the same person.
    Then it was on!!!!!!
    In the end she got my BMW.

• Options
    qousaiqousai Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want the new apdat 5,0
  • Options
    CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    B-Class campaign freezes on "Loading Race". Three android devices, all UN-installed and re-installed. Exact same problem each time.
    Please fix this.
  • Options
    SlxyarhSlxyarh Registered Users 5,109 Posts
    edited April 2016
    this 5.0 update broke the game actually it's horrible didn't expect this it feels like you can't do anything you can't even join a friend after it puts you into a glitched lobby and if you're in that glitched lobby everyone's avatars will flicker it's quite annoying

and can you actually buy more metal flake colours not just red why is there only 1 colour ? and 2nd question is can you put more headlight colours like red green etc buy or bronze create
  • Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    Day 3 ..I've sent countless messages...no response
    ..still unable to load error loading car
  • Options
    supralti7209supralti7209 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I cannot access ANY races period in my game. I've tried to download, and re-download the game to no prevail. When I try to enter into any race it goes to a loading screen and never goes past it.
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts

yup headlight bug
  • Options
    TimothyLiuTimothyLiu Registered Users 34 Posts
    @Ryyst it would be great if u can switch the graphics from High to Low graphics... Too much lag
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Please fix the error loading car update guys please, i am ready to turf but it wont load my game because its stuck on that chevelle re new one and wont load smh. Please just fix the error loading cars bug so we can all get out there and turf.
  • Options
    mariam89mariam89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello all, I was playing a few hours ago and when I logged back now all my good cars are gone? It just happened and I didn't pinks anyone. I didn't clone or upgrade anything either for it to happen. Please help I sent a ticket but would love to know if anyone else experienced it.

I tried checking my profile from a friend and my lost cars aren't showing either. Please help?
  • Options
    nfacnfac Registered Users 977 Posts
    Where do we stand on getting the problem fixed about b class campaign causing you not to be able to play anything at all? A lot of us cannot race at all. I think that's a bigger deal than my headlight is out, lol. But seriously...
    Youtube Channel: NotFooling AroundCrew
    IGN: 2003g35Coupe

Tuned > Maxed

Legit since before I knew what it meant
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    can you make the headlights removable
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    A1982JBA1982JB Registered Users 5 Posts
    I keep getting user data failure reload message. So I reload and it just does the samething over and over. Help anyone?
  • Options
    blaze4551blaze4551 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just goto airplane mode or turn off wifi while loading game to fix the ERROR CAR LOADING problem
  • Options
    BrututtussBrututtuss Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cant even get or send messages in game
  • Options
    chad7chad7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    1. I cannot join any friends. Even on same versions , same os (droid/ios) . Always puts us in separate lobbies

2. After awhile of trying to join the game will error out

PLEASE GIVE AN UPDATE WHEN THIS WILL BE FIXED!
  • Options
    I believe, i say I BELIEVE WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!
    My magic 8-ball will tell the future.
    As i shack it up......................... "ask again later"
    Go figure..
    http://www.magicmgmt.com/gary/magic8ball/index1.html

• Options
    ShastaShasta Registered Users 1,966 Posts
    I CANT GET IN THE GAME ANYMORE!! TRIED ALL 3 GAME CENTER ACCOUNTS!!!
    NEED TO TURF!!!!

IM ON IOS!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts

Hey all, in a few hours everyone will be able to update the game to 5.0

To make it easier to find info, please report any issues you are experiencing due to the update.

Any posts that do not concern the update will be deleted.

So far we're looking into the following

- Some game assets looking strange or pink
    Should be fixed soon

- unable to join friends
    Investigating

- player icons flicker in lobbies
    Investigating

- Error Loading Cars (91 and 287)
    Investigating

- Lobby Population issues
    Investigating

If you are having account issues, please refer to this thread : http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues

Any updates? @RR RYST
  • Options
    supralti7209supralti7209 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I guess its needless to say they have a few bugs to work out on the update lol
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    My background goes black when racing some times now, I can see tact and gears but can't see the cars or race, then it lags out and boots me. Happened 4 times since update
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    ok, i found a fix!
    1. uninstall

• Options
    xitzxmojoxxitzxmojox Registered Users 12 Posts
    Slxyarh said:

this 5.0 update broke the game actually it's horrible didn't expect this it feels like you can't do anything you can't even join a friend after it puts you into a glitched lobby and if you're in that glitched lobby everyone's avatars will flicker it's quite annoying

and can you actually buy more metal flake colours not just red why is there only 1 colour ? and 2nd question is can you put more headlight colours like red green etc buy or bronze create

There's only "blue" headlights because that's an actual headlight, it's called a halogen light, there's no red or green headlights.