Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

im on blue stacks and i cant even launch the game. Yay..

it tells me that my hardware wont support the game. WTF
    THANK YOU!!! someone else bringing the same problem into attention THIS SUCKS! i installed the newest bluestacks. a(hope i signed in with the same google account and hope i can retrieve my account back with my facebook login) and i still have the same problem.... smdh
    this better get fixed....
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    some of the problems are getting fixed that i have noticed on my end.
    i was able to do my class b
    the black rectangle under the cars are gone.
    the shine is back on my black
    able to go to some of my friends but not all

so they are slowly getting all the bugs squished

• Options
    Max957RMax957R Registered Users 549 Posts
    My garage is dark i cant join and my money desapear every 20 hours!!

Car Collector I Love The Gt And s800

"I Never Lose. I Only Run Out Of Laps,Gas Or Time"

-Unknown
  • Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm having error to load game content and error loading cars 287.. please help..I forced quit uninstalled still not working
  • Options
    I forced stopped. Restarted my phone. And it still says error loading car 287...is there something I'm missing???
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    My god man im will not be able to turf at all this turf because these guys cant get there updates right before they launch em, why wont it load a car for smh really, i had enough of this fuckin game and all the bullshit that comes with it. Says error loading car 287. If its not fixed by tomarrow sometime im gonna start a petition and put this game on blast everywhere i possibly can all game sites all blog sites hell why stop there maybe fox news can embarrass them a little bit smh what the **** man.
  • Options
    Wheres team anonymous when you need em.
  • Options
    SlxyarhSlxyarh Registered Users 5,109 Posts
    @xitzxmojox yeah i do know that im saying it would be better to have red purple and stuff just for an example besides the light's are pretty much xeon's so yeah what else can we expect ?
  • Options
    It says at the begining of this thread rysst says that the error loading cars 91 and 287 is fixed, well its not fixed it still says error loading cars 287 same with my buddy his is doin the very same rhing as mine stuck on the vety same car to top5 chevelle re new red n black one smh, this is bullsgitt man
  • Options
    Can someone please answer me as to when this will be fixed, it syas its fixed but its for sure not fixed
  • Options
    oLumennoLumenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    The 287 error is not fixed, you say it is, but when i try to get into the game, the same thing happens, error loading car (287) get your updates straight, this is unacceptable
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    @xitzxmojox they are actually green headlights out right now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Error 287 still not fixed.. I forced stop and reloaded 20 times!!!
  • Options
    IXIJOKERIXIIXIJOKERIXI Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited April 2016
    I'm still getting error code (287) saying it cannot load the car since i clicked on the new chevelle re in my garage. it hasn't been fixed. It keeps making me restart the game and I've force closed the app many times, even reinstalled it.
  • Options
    ShastaShasta Registered Users 1,966 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Still not able to get in:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Why cant they at least tell is something, they just lie and say its fixed well it may be fixed but those that got stuck on certain cars before it was fixed are still getting loading car errors so please hurry up and unstuck us.
  • Options
    Like i said before, if im not able to log on today i will go above and beyond out of my way so all bs is heard about this game
  • Options
    Day 4 of error code 287...I forced stopped restarted 20 times..Uninstalled 30 times.. I'm using a android galaxy s4 note. Stop telling people it's fixed..it is clearly not... I get an error cannot load game content..then error 287 cannot load car still. And it won't be fixed soon cause its Saturday. I spend a lot money on this game. And you would think fixing a problem that doesn't even allow you to load the game would be your prioritie.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    It's a game people, not the end of the world. Go outside and have a life, there's more than just your moms basement
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I live in my own house pal, i had a back surgery so this game gives me good closesure being i cant do shit due to my back surgery so yeah hurry up and fix this game so i can get back at it, i have spent far to much to get treated the way i do.
  • Options

I live in my own house pal, i had a back surgery so this game gives me good closesure being i cant do shit due to my back surgery so yeah hurry up and fix this game so i can get back at it, i have spent far to much to get treated the way i do.

lol boo hoo

• Options
    Ruslan1924Ruslan1924 Registered Users 2 Posts

justified?
    I wear the BlueStacks Android emulator!
  • Options
    Ruslan1924Ruslan1924 Registered Users 2 Posts

justified?
    I wear the BlueStacks Android emulator!
  • Options
    neo1neo1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

THANK YOU!!! someone else bringing the same problem into attention THIS SUCKS! i installed the newest bluestacks. a(hope i signed in with the same google account and hope i can retrieve my account back with my facebook login) and i still have the same problem.... smdh
    yeah i hope so. but so far it seems its not getting addressed.
  • Options
    neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

i have tried other android emulators and none work

• Options
    traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

traviss45 said:

neo1 said:

i have tried other android emulators and none work
    maan :/ not cool. idk why they arent working. maybe they think that pc was causing all the hacks and glitches(dont take my word on this because im not 100% sure), buut from my understanding a lot of ppl already finding a lot of dc and tie glitching ppl. if all emulators cant run it then how can they be the cause of the hacking and glitching? i would really enjoy being able to play and turf. some people dont have andoid or ios devices to play the game let alone the money to buy such devices.
  • Options
    Buddy sorry to say this but if you dont have the cadh to go buy a cheap android device on craigslist then you sure the heck dont have enough money to even play this game lmfao.
  • Options
    Sorry sorry, i should not have said that, im just upset i cant log in the game because of this dumb error 287 error loading car crap smh i hope it gets fixed at least in the next 7 days smh
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Sorry sorry, i should not have said that, im just upset i cant log in the game because of this dumb error 287 error loading car crap smh i hope it gets fixed at least in the next 7 days smh

naw dude. its cool. i understand it. lets not bash eachother tho. let the devs figure stuff out. all we can do is wait. i dont make much at my job, i have bills that are more important than a device, esp when i have consoles and a gaming pc to play games. i prefer windows phones because ive never had them let me down compared to android and ios phones. ive tried all 3 and windows phones outlast android and ios tenfold.

p.s. chevyboy. 3 of my vertebra are broken in my back. 2 compressed and one completely shattered. i feel your pain, i was stuck in the house for 6 months without being able to do anything. luckily have not had to get surgery yet tho.
  • Options
    Wow bro sorry to hear that. That def sounds terrible. Yeah they drilled 6 three inch screws in my lower back i wish i never did that surgery its worse now, so please if you can just avoid surgery trust me pain is worse after surgery. I cant do nothing now when i used to ride my dirtbikes go snowmobiling snow skiing water skiing etc.... now its all been taken from me due to that surgery so thats why i love this game it really brings me closeure and peice of mind. Thats also why i spend so much money on this game because its turned into my hobby so when shitt like this happens i get frusturated all they gotta do is select a diff car in my garage so ot will load thats all. Its like a slap to the face when i cant play because of there mistakes and lies, if i have not of spent the kind of money i do on this game for gems an crates trust me i wouldnt be crying like this lol. But again bud sorry for that comment earlier that was wrong of me bro.