Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts

Buddy sorry to say this but if you dont have the cadh to go buy a cheap android device on craigslist then you sure the heck dont have enough money to even play this game lmfao.

i have an lg g3 and a note 4. i use all 3 for the same account. i just like the big screen my computer gives me. unless you know all the facts dont talk sh*t
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    You should practice what you preech about facts i wasnt talkin about or to you, and had youd a been payin attention i already apoligized to the guy i was talkin to. So please go look in the mirror and slap your stupid ass.
  • Options
    Just do us all a favor and keep your cocksuckerr shut next time.
  • Options
    LMFAO HAHAHHAA THAT WAS FUNNY.
  • Options
    I was talking to neo1. Go back a page and you'll see. Smh
  • Options
    neo1neo1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    traviss45 said:

Buddy sorry to say this but if you dont have the cadh to go buy a cheap android device on craigslist then you sure the heck dont have enough money to even play this game lmfao.

i have an lg g3 and a note 4. i use all 3 for the same account. i just like the big screen my computer gives me. unless you know all the facts dont talk sh*t
    the big screen of the pc does make the game more enjoyable. regardless guys. lets see what the devs have to say and do, just chill in the meantime.
  • Options
    Ezio5Ezio5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When is the next promo
    Cuz i have never gotten a redemption code in racing rivals so i would like to know when do we get one the players or at least plz do another one of those things where we have to collect blu prints to get a car just plz tell me when glu will do it again
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    There is a lag in the game when you do anything. Click through your garage, join a track, challenge a racer even the lights are lagging. The whole game is slow and freezes all the time
  • Options
    Id be happy with that at least you can play and log in. I get error loading car 287. Then they say they have fixed it, well its not fixed and its still happening please dont lie to us now
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    There are problems when your in a lobby and it displays cars on the track then you go to a friend garage and the car he has and the other car are still there with the tilting view

http://imgur.com/WlFYDfw
    http://imgur.com/IuyCbgs
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    oLumennoLumenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    Day 5 with error(287), thanks glu for the lie about it being fixed, i wouldve liked to have turfed, but no
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    The SSR teal color rims have changed to a dull purple
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DrifterMikeyDrifterMikey Registered Users 504 Posts
    Yea well I can't even get on the game XD
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Error loading car, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN OFF WIFI PRIOR TO LOADING GAME!!!! Then change whatever car you last left game on, minimize game, turn on wifi and everything will be good to go
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Hey 2HIPSI i tried that and it does NOT work at all, it does the same thing as if wifi was on. Thanks for tryin to help us out though bud its def more help then we got from the people who dit this in the 1st place. Nope does not work tried it twice wifi turned off
  • Options
    Thanks GLU for the wonderful update and hard works tryin to fix the great update, still cant log on because of the error loading car issue 287, so i missed out on the tirf car which i would have gotten top 25 but no i cant get on my game and turf, i really appreciate all the hard work you guys do over there to make sure we have suck a great awesome fun game to enjoy. And your welcome for all the cash i have spent through the years that i also worked very hard for. Well again thanks guys for all the help its awefully nice of you
  • Options
    ArrowsArrows Registered Users 20 Posts
    you need to fix the ridiculous amounts of lag on android tablets. ever since the 5.0 update racing is near impossible. should i download mobizen and make a youtube video just to show all the problems with this update? granted you may have stopped the cheaters for now but you ruined the game for other played with all the bs errors and glitches.
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Good luck tuning a car. Takes forever to max out 1 Dodge Dart with the lag. Can we please have unlocked parts so we don't have to go through all the stages just to get to pro parts. If your r&d department did their jobs you would already know that this is a big part of why garages and the game lag so bad. Stage 1, then 2, then pro drags you garage to a crawl and that's only for one car. Try to tune 3 or more at once and it takes 15 min for a part to load. It was this way before the update and it's 10x's worse since the update. Just a mess right now. With every update its 1step forward 5 steps back. Try playing a beta version of your update before you release it or tell your admins and r&d to do their jobs and you would already know what the problems with the game are. Since the update this game is a glitchy, laggy pile of junk. Yay no more hackers!!! Downside... Now you can't play the game or tune a car... Way to go guys!!! Hell of an update
  • Options
    oLumennoLumenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    I wouldve liked to have gotten this turf car, guess you guys are too cool for that. Day 7 with error 287
  • Options
    krider05krider05 Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Since i updated i can't watch videos. what happened?
  • Options
    supralti7209supralti7209 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having an issue with being able to get my special offers rewards. I've had 2 offers that won't let me get the rewards since update
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Having an issue with being able to get my special offers rewards. I've had 2 offers that won't let me get the rewards since update

For any offer wall issues, please contact Fyber through the "?" in the special offers section.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    For those experiencing "lag" what device and OS are you using?

• Options
    As for the 287 and 289 errors. They were supposed o be fixed, as we fixed the error loading 91. Mistakes happen, especially when we're trying to fix things as quickly as possible. Those issues are still being looked into.

• Options
    Error 91 was the p1 error
  • Options
    Error 287 is the latest chevelle re error
  • Options
    And now error 289 is the latest recent mustang turf car
  • Options
    Please fix this i already missed one turf car because i wasnt able to turf due to my game not loading the car i dont wanna miss this weeks vette either now smh thanks this suckss man this should be there top proirity right now is this car loading error crap being so that a lot of people cant log on. Pkease hurry up i dont wanna miss ANOTHER turf car because the game wont let me in my acc.
  • Options
    And why would it affect only certain players and not all i dont understand that
  • Options
    But im on a note 5 running androids latest newest update which is marshmallow but im not 100% sure, but i know its the latest newest android update thats for certain, i only play this game and i play on a note 5 thats all.